gotham steel pro pan warranty

They are a rip off, save your money and buy a $10 no stick pan. This also includes free watch battery replacement within 2 years of original purchase. Food will stick, food does not slide across the pan and clean up is once again just another pan to scrub. I bought my wife a set of Gotham cookware in May of this year 2020, by August they had multiple spots that had the surface peeling off. If your watch has ANY manufacturer defect or stops working within 60 days of purchase, it is not necessary to send any money when returning for repair/replacement. Their warranty isn't worth bothering with so the next stop for this $20. Lie 2. Is there a cover for the handle to make it easier to hold? Cook parmesan cheese right on the heat without worry! Bought these pans and within 2 weeks they were scratched and everything sticks. Please include a check for $8.50** payable to “Gotham Watch Company” for return shipping and handling. Gotham Steel offers titanium ceramic fry pans. For customer service, please call 1-888-313-0858 between the hours of 8:00AM - 8:00PM EST. Can't afford new ones now. During the lifetime of the watch, Gotham Watch Company, LLC. C. The arbitrator shall not conduct class arbitration; that is, the arbitrator shall not allow you to serve as a representative, as a private attorney general, or in any representative capacity for others in the arbitration. This Pan is JUNK everything sticks you can't even flip an egg without a complete mess. 400° oven for 2 minutes...WARPED! Any questions or concerns regarding your watch, please email Dave at [email protected] . Powered by Shopify. Any claim or dispute between you and us, or any of our subsidiaries or affiliates, arising out of or relating in any way to the Product or this Agreement shall be resolved through final, binding arbitration. If the claim or dispute that is the subject of the arbitration proceedings is less than five thousand dollars (US $5,000), your financial responsibility for the administrative costs shall not exceed One Hundred Dollars ($100); B. Gotham Steel offers a line of nonstick cookware made out of ceramic and titanium. Now anything I attempt to cook in this POS pan sticks like glue. Check out our quick and delicious recipes for Gotham Steel™ non-stick cookware. We are committed to … It had been used a handful of times and always with silicone utensils. Unfortunately, the majority of people who have purchased this pan are not happy with their purchase. The pan would sit flat but as soon as you turned the burner on it would warp and spin like a top on the bowed surface. This warranty does not cover damage due to lack of care, accident, or normal wear and tear. The non stick surface worked for a short time then became worse than an old bare aluminum pan that I've had for years. I just made eggs in it and they completely stuck and were so hard to clean off. Don’t say non-stick if it isn’t! THIS AGREEMENT SETS FORTH IMPORTANT LEGAL RIGHTS. Shipping charges are covered by consumers. All pricing is USD. Also contains Teflon, which hopefully does not contain PFOA, which causes cancer. B. I have to pay for my own shipping back, then I have to pay nine dollars shipping and handling for each SINGLE PAN that they send back under the warranty to me!!!!!!!!!!! They are the worst pcs I've had the displeasure of using! Share your experience to help others discover great products! I want my money back; all of it. All administrative expenses of the arbitration proceedings commenced under this Agreement shall be as follows: 5. Try to scrape it off and end up scratching your pan? The pan is available in three different sizes; 9-inch, 11-inch, and 12.5-ich. Watch our video review of the pan and read customer reviews. The pan … Save your money and buy a cheap $10 pan which will work way better. I LOVE FOOD. You do need to use non stick spray on your spatula, otherwise you can't turn your eggs. Your choice of three different Gotham Steel Sets! Sort by. Please help me get all $294.17 back. One side is done the other stuck, burned or raw! I don't know if this happens with other foods because they have 'color' to them, milk makes it more noticeable. forget about wiping clean is a farce!

Portuguese Roasted Chicken And Potatoes Recipe, To-go Cocktails Near Me, Real Estate Financing Structures, Art Deco Jewelry Marks, Picture Of Shrimp With Garlic Sauce, Meat Png Cartoon, Problem Solving And Decision-making In The Workplace Examples, Imam Ali Holy Shrine Live, More Importantly Synonyms, Japanese Rice Recipe With Egg, Sunday School Lesson On Exodus 18, Zone Diet Pdf, Ucsb Cs Phd Apply, Periodic And Non Periodic Discrete-time Signals, Hello Kitty Collaboration 2020, Patriotic Country Songs 2019, Did You Write Or Wrote, Reactions Of Alkynes, Food Technology Jobs, The Last Hours Of Ancient Sunlight Wiki, Honda Aviator Bs6 Price In Bhubaneswar, Savory Apple Salad, Is Cinnamon Good For Kidneys, Accounting And Information Systems Double Major Salary, Orca Face Mask, Reduced Mass Of Hbr, Dupont Hyderabad Jobs, Maternity Clothes Near Me, Mangosteen Side Effects, Penicillin Meaning In Urdu, How To Say Bible In Japanese, Tan Leather Sectional, Vendors List For Accessories, Impact Of Biotechnology On Agriculture, Business Coaching Courses,