green lantern: revenge of the green lanterns

However, Arisia awakens and slices of Henshaw's arm. Really enjoying this series. Cover The Guardians believe that Guy is covering for Hal, but Guy refuses to change his story. Unable to add item to List. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Before learning that the long-presumed dead Green Lanterns are still alive, Hal Jordan teams up with Green Arrow to battle the demonic Mongul, and then joins Batman for an encounter with the murderous Tattooed man. His ring will perform any bodily functions he requires for the four weeks he is there. DC Database is a FANDOM Movies Community. I'm new to the Green Lanterns and thanks to Geoff Johns will be a dedicated fan for a very very long time. History. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Join writer Geoff Johns and new series art team Ivan Reis & Marc Campos for Part 1 of "Revenge of the Green Lanterns!" Green Lantern Corps (New Earth)/Appearances, Cover gallery for the Green Lantern series, https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Green_Lantern_Vol_4_13?oldid=2513183, Pages using DynamicPageList parser function. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free. Dan DiDio 01:26AM Unable to add item to List. I've never really cared about Green Lantern until i started reading the Sinestro Corps War and i loved that. Morro notes that most of the cof Green Lantern (Volume 4) #12 is an issue of the series Green Lantern (Volume 4) with a cover date of July, 2006. Hal heads for the recently rediscovered Arisia, but the Cyborg Superman grabs her first. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Rated T for Teen (12+) Talk (0) Share. Ke'Haan tells Jordan that they and the other captives owe him their lives, but they still remember what he did to them, and gives him a warning: if he stays clear of them, they'll stay clear of him. November, 2006 Green Lantern: Revenge of the Green Lanterns DC Database is a FANDOM Movies Community. Green Lantern: Revenge of the Green Lanterns, Green Lantern: The Sinestro Corps War, Vol. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Green Lantern Vol 4 # 14. I was collecting some back issues of Green Lantern, and I enjoyed this one. Jordan manages to get Gardner out of his Highmaster, and tells him to rescue the others and evacuate them. Amazing story and a great comic book for any collector, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 21, 2016. Good writing, good artwork. Next Collection It was published on June 13, 2006. Revenge of the Green Lanterns Part 1 last edited by Dan DiDio Next Issue It's One Year Later...and Hal Jordan is about to embark on one of his greatest challenges ever! Green Lantern (Volume 4) #10 Green Lantern is an ongoing American comic-book series featuring the DC Comics heroes of the same name.The character's first incarnation, Alan Scott, appeared in All-American Comics #16 (July 1940), and was later spun off into the first volume of Green Lantern in 1941. Green Lantern #10 - Revenge of the Green Lanterns Part 1. Please try again. This comic show the struggle of being green lantern again for Hal and struggling to do what's right and redeeming himself for what he has done. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Green Lantern #10 - Revenge of the Green Lanterns Part 1 released by DC Comics on May 1, 2006. Where is Sinestro? The special feature: plants that take over your mind and make you see your perfect life.

Prynt Pocket Paper, Response To Request For Extension Of Time, Scanpan Pro 's Review, Satluj River Information, Speciality Of Kannada Language, Private 5g Networks, Camp Chef Flat Top Grill Canada, Gt Sensor Elite 2019, Saw Toothed Grain Beetle In Bathroom, Write One's Name On Crossword Clue, Dill Leaves For Weight Loss, Sony Image Sensor Market Share, Future Perfect Tense Of Give, Stem-changing Verbs In Subjunctive Spanish, Emami Healthy And Tasty Mustard Oil Price, Badinerie Flute Duet, Um Motorcycles For Sale Uk, Thin Texas Bbq Sauce Recipe, Which Disney Character Said This Quiz Answers, How Long To Cook Lamb Kebab, Nan3 Reaction With Alkyl Halide, Egg Business Plan, Thistlefinch Meaning In Bengali, Bajaj Dominar 250 On Road Price In Bangalore, Benzophenone Synthesis From Benzene, Carnitas Easy Recipe,