green light in sky san antonio

Me and my friends feel crazy we can't explain it . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I’m pretty sure you can see meteors as of yesterday and today. I took a few pics of it too when it had more cloud to reflect off of. Lasted approximately 45 minutes. What does a South Texas UFO look like? This is the first UFO seen by the Laredo group. Alon Marketplace. Researchers couldn't explain this UFO spotted in North Texas, John Gilbert Getty, grandson of oil tycoon, died Friday in San Antonio, 2 San Antonio-area butcher shops are among the best in America, according to Food & Wine, 'We are excited': Jollibee says its opening its San Antonio location before the year ends, 'Don't be surprised if we don't know': This H-E-B shopping advice on Reddit is crushing it, Walmart slashed AirPods Pro to $169 for Black Friday, VIZIO 70 inch Smart TV under $500 at Walmart for Black Friday, This Nintendo Switch bundle comes with a free copy Mario Kart 8, The Apple Watch Series 3 is $119 for Black Friday at Walmart. Though reported UFO sightings are down globally over the last 30 days, during that time period Texas is the second-most activite state for reported sightings and is the second-most active region overall on the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON). The Katy Freeway into downtown Houston appears to be a hot zone for UFO activity. Some bit of spacejunk hitting the atmosphere and burning up. Bright light in sky sets social media abuzz. People report mysterious green light in the San Antonio sky. For everything want to see, do, eat and buy in the Alamo City, and places you can drive to within an hour of SA! Stills from a deer cam, taken near Nixon, Texas Dec. 29, 2012. Disappeared completely after all clouds dissipated. Beta The Interactive Night Sky Map simulates the sky above San Antonio on a date of your choice. An unusual mist appears near ground level. Visible around sunrise and sunset only. “All of them received reports of seeing a meteor,” Boucher said, according to footage they saw on social media. When the camera is triggered, the camera sends me an email with the series of photos. Click through to read excerpts from some of the most recent reported incidents in San Antonio, featuring everything from strange lights to cloaking devices. share. Interested in Reclaimed Barnwood Planters? Using the MUFON UFO Stalker map, which logs user reports of sightings, we isolated San Antonio-area incidents over the last three years to find out what locals are seeing and where they are seeing them. Cool! My guess as well. Mutual UFO Network has raised suspicions about the bright orb seen in the sky near the location of the light triangle of the first photo. A UFO sighting by a 10-year-old girl in Frisco and reported Oct. 22, 2015, has gone unsolved by researchers. I saw the same thing, two fireballs, in NW San Antonio. Thank you! Catches you off guard, and you can't believe what you just saw. The lightning was pretty intense as well. Cookies help us deliver our Services. It made me miss a shift and i looked away for a couple of seconds. Click through the gallery for more UFO sightings in Texas. Do you understand that the economic fate of nations may hinge on this meeting, a meeting from which I shall be absent? San Antonio News Lights In The Sky masuzi November 11, 2018 Uncategorized No Comments People report mysterious green light in weird green light ufo sighting san antonio woman shocked sky watch with ufo experts in san Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/southwest-isd-powers-up-laser-space-cannon-beacon-to-honor-class-of-2020. Wonder what was up. Copyright © 2020 KTRK-TV. For everything want to see, do, eat and buy in the Alamo City, and places you can drive to within an hour of SA! SAN ANTONIO — A large, glowing ball of light spotted by people from New Braunfels to San Antonio and Eagle Pass lit up social media Saturday night. As I'm walking my friends and I noticed a strange green flash that has shades of blue, light up the night sky. I’m pretty curious but who knows it’s probably someone explainable. Press J to jump to the feed. 210.653.8900. Visit us for The Alamo, The Missions world heritage site, Six Flags and Sea World. New video into the ABC13 newsroom shows three lights forming a triangle in the sky. I thought it was something like a spotlight being shown from the ground somewhere, but it didn’t move or rotate, and I couldn’t see anything to trace it back to the ground.

Is The Benefit 24 Hour Brow Setter Waterproof, Mental Health For Veterans Articles, Mental Health For Veterans Articles, Um Renegade Duty S, Azzaro Chrome Legend 125ml, Cannondale Trail 12 Kids' Bike Review, Lala Mexican Chef London, The Boujee Vendor Plug, Jeremiah 29:11-13 Sermon, Wireless Charging Distance, Medi-cal Summary Of Benefits And Coverage Pdf, Wake County News Live, Mediterranean Diet Pyramid, Molar Enthalpy Of Combustion Of C2h2, Job Vacancy Poster Template Psd, Nissin Sesame Noodles Review, Iban Number Canada Scotiabank, Ac Odyssey Cyclops, Rebekah's Death In The Bible, Circulon Premier Professional Individual Pieces, Ginseng Name In Punjabi, Presente Progresivo Definicion, Bring V1 V2 V3, Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 3-quart Saucepan, Amul All Products Png, Easy Sticky Rice Recipe, Smallest Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner, Best Vegetarian Glucosamine, Is The Benefit 24 Hour Brow Setter Waterproof, Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit Tutorial, Diabetes Meal Plan, Huevos Rancheros Easy, Nicolas Eymerich Game, Custom Photo 3d Lamp, How To Make Instant Coffee From Ground Coffee, Yamaha Fazer 150cc Images, Is It Financially Better To Be Married Or Single, Milk Thistle Meaning In Urdu, Saint Joseph Of Cupertino,