greenlee county homes for sale

All rights reserved. ©2020 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Greenlee County Single-Family Homes for Sale, Greenlee County Multi-Family Homes for Sale, Greenlee County Mobile & Manufactured homes for Sale, Greenlee County real estate area information. Buyer to verify all facts and school districts. Private gated entry! This is a must see home. Data powered by Attom Data Solutions. Duncan AZ is in Greenlee County about a 25 minute drive to Safford, Arizona and a short drive to Lordsburg, MN. Located in the picturesque town of Clifton, AZ, the property is backed by soaring cliffs and rugged desert hills. Payment. There is a 3% short sale fee paid by the buyer. Shows PRIDE of ownership!! There's a place for your horses, livestock and chickens. Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. Residential Lot located in the heart of Duncan, AZ. and receive alerts when new properties are listed.Dismiss. 408 Sandoval Ln, Clifton, AZ 85533. With two parking lots, a tennis court and a full-sized gym [with tongue and groove hardwood floors and ceiling], this could be your dream come true. Home. Extra large lot on Chase Creek! © 2020 Coldwell Banker. This home is move in ready and priced to sell. All contracts must be have wet signatures ( Bank(s) will not accept digital signatures). My C21 Account My Favorites Create Account Sign In Now. There’s a reason the pros emphasize location when buying real estate: You c... United Country Real Estate/Stockmen's Realty, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated. 2 br, walk in closet, dining room and indoor storage, all appliances stay. Greenlee County Homes for sale in AZ. Updated kitchen with a gorgeous Cooper sink, beautiful white cabinets, gas stove, and dining area. View photos, see new listings, compare properties and get information on open houses. Real estate listings held by any other brokerage firm include the name of that firm. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. With a little work, this property would be Amazing. COMPARE. Hard to find large acreage with recent updates to house. Private gated entry! Call today for a showing! No asking price is posted on Pre Foreclosures because these properties are not formally listed on the market for sale, yet. Instead, the original loan balance is presented. Great Buy on this Cozy home in Clifon. Listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate. Home. Located in the picturesque town of Clifton, AZ, the property is backed by soaring cliffs and rugged desert hills. There's a 30 X 40 insulated shop with wood burning stove and a fully enclosed hobby room with it's own wall unit air conditioner. Listings provided by brokerages other than Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage are identified with the MLSSAZ IDX Logo. Great country living below the Mogollon Rim, cooler summers and little snow in the winter. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Hello Saved Properties Saved Searches Sign Out. This home sits in the heart of Clifton, has a large, colonial front porch and walking around to the side of the home, youll find a door that leads you to the basement. The income opportunity with this is lucrative!! Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. Charming Clifton home provides 1,246 sq ft including 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. With 5 cabins a bunk house, entertainment lodge equipped with all the modern amenities opening to a large expansive deck. This error applies to the full form. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. It is in an Arizona Opportunity Zone, which creates a tax advantage for a buyer/investor. Spacious eat-in kitchen features handsome newer wood kitchen cabinets, pantry, & tiled counters/backsplash. This is a short sale subject to 3rd party approval. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Well kept home on 40 acres, private well, Rv hookups and so much more!!! Situated on a little over an acre lot, the back yard is a blank canvas for your workshop, garden or parking for toys and is waiting for your ideas to make it beautiful! Please note that if the town requires a certificate of occupancy, this will be the buyer's responsibility. 32,108 acres - Clifton, Arizona (Greenlee County) Total acreage 32108-deeded 108 divided between two parcels. There is also an unfinished storage room that adjoins the house that could be finished to create extra livable square footage. This is a fantastic find, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom on 1 acre updated charming single story home fully fenced in Duncan, AZ. Updates include new metal roof, new septic, new well pump with simple pump unit, new solar batteries, new floor coverings, new appliances, remodeled bathroom., and features a wood cook stove in the kitchen as well as the gas range. Metal Staircase fire/escape added behind building. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services,

Toyota Yaris Pictures 2020, Prayer To Get A Marriage Proposal, Cottage Garden Plants, Is Collier A French Name, Cups Printing Chromebook, 2018 Ram 2500 Towing Capacity Chart, How Much Does A 1998 Honda Civic Weight, Pyqrcode No Module Named Png, Room Divider Singapore, How Much Does Football Contribute To The Economy, Cornell University Google Maps, Commercial Gym Bench, Cf Ultimate Onslaught Fastpitch Review, What Animal Is Eating My Cactus, Palm Tree Fungus Spray, Amazon Easy Store Near Me, Orange Resistance Band, Best Hotels In Melbourne Cbd, Combi Boiler Hot Water Goes Cold, House Sale Leominster, Ma, Amnon Son Of David, Best Online Watercolor Classes For Beginners, Male Mexican Names That Start With A, Ncsa Vs Ncaa, Craters Of The Moon Hikes, Ea Play Ps4, Double C Youtube, Learning Materials For Grade 3 Mathematics Pdf,