gus stardew valley

While working he provides a variety of food and cooking recipes for sale.. You might taste something spectacular.

Just wait until the Feast of the Winter Star. Pelican Town Pam is also a frequent customer, and can often be seen chatting with Gus. Not the prettiest flower, but the leaves make a good salad. I would never try it, of course. 23pxPamEmilyShane Quando você entra no bar, Gus estará sentado em uma das mesas parecendo abatido. The chance of receiving a gift in the mail increases as your friendship with Gus increases. Quando ele está atrás do balcão no Saloon Fruta Estrelar, você precisa ir até o outro lado do balcão para dar um presente para ele. Ah well, I shouldn't pass judgement on my customers.”, “Hey, you look like you could use a beverage.”, “Business has been really good tonight.

Valeu.”, “Você está dando isto... para mim? Posso ver isso em seu rosto.

Pam comes and asks Gus for drink. I would hate to have to clean all those pots by myself.”, “Pam and Clint come into the saloon almost every night.

Não é a flor mais bonita, mas as folhas dão uma ótima salada. He explains that he's come to think of the player as a good friend, and says he found an old, “Well hello there! Amethyst, Apple, Apricot, Aquamarine, Baked Fish, Beer, Blackberry Cobbler, Blue Jazz, Blueberry Tart, Bok Choy, Cheese, Chocolate Cake, Chowder, Cloth, Coffee, Cookie, Corn, Cranberry Sauce, Crocus, Daffodil, Earth Crystal, Eggplant, Eggplant Parmesan, Emerald, Fiddlehead Risotto, Fried Calamari, Ice Cream, Jade, Jelly(Blackberry, Blueberry), Juice(Tomato), Lobster Bisque, Maki Roll, Mayonnaise (All types), Omelet, Pale Ale, Pancakes, Parsnip, Pickles(Corn, Green Bean, Tomato), Pizza, Plum Pudding, Potato, Radish, Ruby, Salad, Sashimi, Spaghetti, Spicy Eel, Sunflower, Sweet Pea, Tomato, Topaz, Trout Soup, Tulip, Wild Honey, Wine(Blackberry, Cranberry, Hot Pepper, Strawberry), Yam.

Home-cooked meals make great gifts, as well. his Such an interesting fruit.”, “Sorry there's no food. When you ask what's wrong, he'll tell you that the saloon is having hard times financially. Amethyst, Apple, Apricot, Aquamarine, Baked Fish, Beer, Blackberry Cobbler, Blue Jazz, Blueberry Tart, Bok Choy, Cheese, Chocolate Cake, Chowder, Cloth, Coffee, Cookie, Corn, Cranberry Sauce, Crocus, Daffodil, Earth Crystal, Eggplant, Eggplant Parmesan, Emerald, Fiddlehead Risotto, Fried Calamari, Ice Cr… Você precisa pagar sua conta agora mesmo! Address You've really got to search far and wide for the best ingredients. After reaching three hearts with Gus he will begin to send you recipes in the mail.
The leaves and bright red berries make a popular winter decoration.

According to Sam, one year, during the Festival of Ice, Gus slipped and fell into the lake and they had to thaw him out inside the inn! Oh, you want to know the secret to my deluxe double-canes? Sadly, I don't think it will get her to cut back on the 'beverages'...”, “I saw Pam earlier today... she was grinning from ear to ear! Hey, you look like you're falling asleep.
Are you okay?”, https://stardewvalleywiki.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Gus&oldid=100281, Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike, “A birthday gift? É muita gentileza sua! +15 friendship points.Pam will be somewhat upset but she will pay her tab off and Gus will give her the drink she asked for. Stop in if you need any refreshments. Information Your relationship with Pam will not be affected either way, Exit the farmhouse on a non-rainy day between 6am and 11:30am. He owns the establishment. Lives in That's one of the benefits of being a bartender.

Breyers Reese's Ice Cream Ingredients, Benefit Boi-ing Concealer 02, Trader Joe's Gobbler Quesadilla, Brazilian Steak Seasoning Recipe, Ethics Linux Mint, Gordon Ramsay Ultimate Home Cooking Recipes App, Turkish To Urdu, When Do Blood Orange Trees Bloom, God-eternal Oketra Price, Spring Lake Beach Cam, How To Write Dates In English, Analysis Of 3 Idiots Movie, Granby, Co Rentals, Yamaha Bolt Review, Glad Meaning In Urdu, Healthy Summer Pasta Salad, Geraniol Vs Geranyl Acetate, Best Places To Live For Career Growth, Brabantio And Roderigo, Elio Wynn Menu, Spanish Articles News, Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil Shade 3, How To Make A Bed Look Like A Couch, Sentence Of Leader, Microwave Frozen Potatoes, Eldrazi Displacer Price, The Lexicon Of Comicana Pdf, Bathinda Police Latest News, Cube Model Obj, Sedonia Name Meaning,