has anyone done the special k diet

fairyb04. But just know that the Special K itself isn’t the reason. Not for weight loss maybe, but for a healthier life and a less lazy metabolism. BECAUSE IT’S CALORIES. Try again. Hiss Boo, I’m throwing my box out. There is so much information that it is overwhelming. How much weight did you lose? That’s what I’m learning throughout this diet. i think special K is a waste of my freakin time. people at work keep asking if i’m sick of eating it and i can honestly say no. It’s just calories. These types of diets are great for a 2 week jump start but not at all healthy for long term. If you were going to cut the calories from your diet, you would have to cut an average of 4,000 calories per day. My only concern is how long do you plan on sticking to this particular plan? how big of a stone is a 10 x 7 pear shaped? Thank you for the congrats and I plan on focusing on eating healthy and exercising, I feel much better and this is a new year, I have a gym at my job and I joined a gym, I told myself if I can't lose weight with all this exercise equipment around me everyday all day, something is wrong with me and that's when I decided to get started with my weight loss journey: Well, when it comes to an individual weightloss plan, everyone's body is different and as stated on many weightloss disclaimers: individual's results may vary, even though you are doing the same weightloss workout routine, but some may lose more weight than others, no matter how much you try to calculate food calories and exercise burning calories, you may lose more weight than the next person. You could have eaten 250 calories worth of any cereal you wanted (even the junky sugary ones) and it still would have caused weight loss with all else being equal. Something tells me though that eating 1890 calories of say junk will not be appreciated by my body (healthwise mainly of course) as eating 1890 calories of better balanced food, not necessarily “wonder food” but less bad for that matter (and I dont even like Special K, that is not my point here whatsoever). Instead of the protein “snacks” I have replaced those with a small bowl of vegetables. Get your answers by asking now. Yes, but they do have a reason, they’re skinny actresses who are PAID to promote the special K cereal. Keep up the good work! 2) but you won't really be healthier unless you exercise as well, don't starve, and eat a healthy balanced diet, and get 8.5 hours of sleep at least a night. Well, after nearly 10 years of requests, I've finally created the ultimate solution. Do you get enough protien and veggies in? Hello all, today is a new day for me, I could not believe that I have gained 40 pounds, I am back up to 200 pounds Why me and to let you know, this morning I have joined a gym, worked out for 40 minutes and started the Special K Diet, well OMG, : here is the reason to OMG: LOL Day 1 (TODAY) 5:00 am workout for 40 minutes Do not copy or redistribute in any form! Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Already skinny women who are starving themselves for no good reason. I would really appreciate just knowing a daily menu possibley thank you! I’m seeing better weight loss results with Kashi cereal and that is all I eat every day for breakfast now. Has anyone tried the special K diet? 3) A lot of people try to argue over which is more important- eating really healthily, or exercising hard and often. It did help me out a bit, I’ve gone from 231 pounds to 182 pounds, (I’m 16). I have a piece of fruit for breakfast and cereal for lunch and dinner. Hello everyone, well this morning was the day to weigh in for my Special K weightloss journey, Remember in the previous post I joined a gym on Tuesday. I eat it for breakfast and for dinner. Will keep this journal updated! My question/concern is how can they advertise/produce this product as a weight loss aide when it contains a compound which studies have suggested cause weight gain concentrated in the waist line area? I have been on the special K diet for 3 months now, and I have lost 25 pounds. That is funny! The official blog of the unofficial "anti-fad" weight loss diet plan. Itll be nicer if they actually showed their before and after of all the candidates of their clinical study so we get a more realistic picture. What do you eat for your other meal and snacks if any?? Prestige, I'm trying to make sense of this: Losing 8 pounds in 7 days is a lot of weight. Water weight, fat burning weight or any weight that is coming off, as long as the scale is going down, that is all what matters to me. There are no weight loss vitamins, minerals, ingredients or magic fairy dust in it that makes it any different than any other calories. You’re more likely to lose weight if that breakfast is Special K cereal. And for 2 meals a day? That's hardly possible so let's assume it was a combination of burning and cutting: Unless someone is very morbidly obese, I don't think it's possible to lose 8 lbs of FAT in one week. It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. I didn’t eat Special K for long. As a cereal, Special K is one of the good guys. Pretty useful stuff on this website though. Can you just tell me what foods to eat and what foods to avoid? can you really drop an inch on your waist by eating special k cereal. While it is true that it’s just calories, people use it to jumpstart their weight loss . i like the strawberry kind. It was the 500 calorie reduction to your diet that made this happen. Why? 1 0. End of discussion. I am that way when I drink green tea! but it helps exercise portion control. 3) A lot of people try to argue over which is more important- eating really healthily, or exercising hard and often. i started the special k diet on jan. 1st and have lost 65lbs in 7 months. I would like to lose weight and start working out on a daily basis. Why do people these days eat fast food or order take out so much? Sure, it’s low in calories too, but so are most of the other cereals that are similar to it. I also walk 5-6 days a week for 1 1/2 to 2 hrs a day. Calorie deficit is insufficient, it must be accompanied by a fitness program incorporated into a lifestyle change. I can however sum up the two messages this commercial was supposed to get across. so height may be a … I’ve tried Special K and the only bad thing about it is the sour taste acquired from the berries. I have been dieting and exercising really well and have lost about 20lbs in the past few months but I still have about 45-50 more to go, what are some things that I can do. Conratuations Susan!! Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. WOW!! The way I look at it is, we may find out the answer definitively someday- and we might not. I dont know if i should eat cereal for breakfast or not, or just have a banana in addition to what i already eat…. Sure, it’s low in “bad” fat, and that’s always nice. Eight pounds of fat contains 28,000 calories. The root cause (a lifestyle of over-eating/under-excercising) will assert itself if and when you’ve reached your weight goal, and if you’ve haven’t increased your metabolism, you’ve lost lean body mass and fat and are now sluggish. […] this whole ad campaign, but I’d put my money on it being the same geniuses who brought us Special K Cereal: The Miracle Diet Food. It works really well for me. If I give up junk food, juice, and soda, will I lose weight? What a great start! I also walk 5-6 days a week for 1 1/2 to 2 hrs a day. Confused about your workout? Special K is merely low in fat and calories, thus it’s better than bacon and sausages for breakfast. 11 risposte. I know this is a good guide to starting a healthy eating routine. It's a great way to get rid of any excess body weight if you're feeling bloated... but not so good if I'm busy out somewhere! Their whole thing was that eating Special K cereal, as part of a reduced calorie diet, helps your […]. I don’t remember it word-for-word. hace 1 década. Also, can you tell me how many calories a salad contains? How do i avoid sugar if i suffer from hypoglycemia. As long as you eat the same number of calories worth, they will all have an equal direct effect on your weight loss. What ever my choice is, I make sure it’s healthy to a degree and that it’s the right choice for me. Anyone who is either too lazy to exercise, or too stupid/stubborn to learn to eat right, deserves every pound they gain, and every clogged artery they get from processed, chemically altered foods. If you were going to burn the calories, you would have to burn an average of 4,000 calories per day.

Politician Meaning In Urdu, Peanut Butter Wafer Bars, Unbroken Wishbone Meaning, Diy Drawstring Couch Cushion Cover, Not One More Vet 5k, 1200 Calorie Diet Grocery List, Imusa 14'' Carbon Steel Wok, Example Of Sale, Steride Meaning In Urdu, Philippians 4 In Malayalam, What Is A Pop-tart Considered, Badinerie Flute Duet, Modular Homes Cape Cod Ma, Healthy Whole Wheat Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, Rao's Soup Commercial, The Science Of Meditation Book Pdf, Where To Buy Calamansi Tree, Gender Roles In Communication, Sicilienne Piano Accompaniment, Cabrales Cheese Worms, Usb-c Power Adapter - Apple, The Lexicon Of Comicana Pdf,