healthy banana fritters

I have started using this flour a lot more in my cooking and really like it. This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, Australia's best. Hover over "serves" value to reveal recipe scaler. Reduce to a medium heat and spoon 1 tbsp of batter into frying pan per fritter. Mash bananas and then stir in the flour and cinnamon. These banana fritters are gorgeous with a drizzle of maple syrup and a scoop of ice-cream. Read on for my recipe secrets, including which banana variety is best for fritters. I’d recommend trying a 1/4 cup first and adding more flour if needed. It was my mom’s recipe and quite special to me. The centres are very, very hot. Can you use regular sunflower oil instead of coconut oil to fry? And Ohmygoodness SO good! It's also super-cheap, so when things are tight banana fritters will make you feel like royalty! Think crispy on the outside. These were great I have an 8 month old and a 3 year old and they both loved these! I tried this recipe with whatever ingredients I had in pantry – all purpose whole grain flour and coconut flour mixed, frozen blueberries, ripe bananas, and coconut oil. Hi, I’m Amy! Hi, I just wanted to check if these are suitable to eat the following day? Looking for more healthy kid recipes?Sign up for my free recipe newsletter to get new family friendly recipes in your inbox each week! Hi Faith, yes you can use sunflower oil. The amount of flour needed seems to change each time I make these, I’m sure that has to do with the size/ripeness of the bananas using at the time. Malaysian fried banana fritters, or pisang goreng, are a favorite teatime snack. And receive this FREE ebook - "How to Raise a Healthy Little Foodie". kidspot.com.au may receive an affiliate commission if you buy through our links. They are a great dessert for when you are on a budget and you can whip them up from pantry ingredients.Try and stop at one! Have you tried this recipe? Buckwheat flour is gluten-free and I get so many requests for gluten-free recipes. I’m thinking to make them ahead for daycare so he can have them at lunch, Hi Michele, I’m so sorry for the late response, yes you can freeze them , I wanted a gluten free recipe for breakfast. Thank yo, Rachel. I use a gas stove, and heat control seems quite important. Personally, I find 1/4 cup of flour works well but I have increased this to 1/4 -1/2 cup following the feedback from readers. Using a fork, dip them in batter to coat and use a 2nd fork to drop them into the hot oil. I really like the portion size for this recipe. My 1 year old can’t have raw banana, and for the most part hates breakfast. The fritters easily burn. Jennifer Cheung, We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and other sites. So happy your little one can have and enjoy this recipe . Reply. https://www.kidspot.com.au/kitchen/recipes/banana-fritters-recipes/eol7wlrs 1) I recommend starting with 1/4 cup of flour and adding more if needed. This is also known as Online Behavioural Advertising. Explore the site for creative ideas, tips, and inspiration! Hi Megan, I’d try a little more flour. News Life Media Pty Ltd Copyright © 2020. A lot of sweet fritter recipes contain added sugar but I feel the bananas provide enough sweetness and when the blueberries burst open they add a further sweet hit. Fry until golden brown. Don't forget to let the batter stand. Thank you so much for this recipe!! I'm Amy, Mum to two little boys and trying my hardest to bring them up to be Healthy Little Foodies. I think it really depends on the size of the bananas to how much flour you need. So happy you enjoyed the recipe . Recipe by: Two thumbs up, Thanks Brittany! Despite this having been a popular post on my blog, with many positive comments,  I have also had some negative feedback.

Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Broiler, Raspberry Cream Tart, Ikea Tidafors Corner Sofa, Arduino Thermistor Library, Vail To Denver, Wow Guild Calendar, 20 Inch Bed Frame, Peanut Butter & Jelly Cake, Toukiden 2 Pc, Vat Dyeing Process Pdf, Iron Chef Alex Guarnaschelli Daughter, Happiest Baby Company Stock, Sheriff John Mina Wikipedia, Sectional Sofa With Spring Cushions, Chicken Kiev Pizza Recipe, Tim Mcgraw Hits, Social Science Principles, Circulon Commercial Cookware, Best Defensive Players Nba All Time, Acca Jobs In Melbourne, Samsung Stock Firmware Sm-s327vl, Vail Punjabi Word Meaning In Urdu, Advantages Of Biotechnology Pdf, Application Of Electronics Pdf, Curly Parsley Uses,