healthy blueberry lemon bread

Blueberries and lemon together is so scrumptious!!! 8 tablespoon butter, dairy free alternative, or ghee melted and cooled, ½ cup plain yogurt or plain almond milk yogurt, 2 packed teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest. Studies have shown that just a handful of blueberries a day can improve your memory. Easy to make, no bread machine required. Sounds absolutely delicious..Thanks for sharing I love to try new recipes with my family. EatingWell may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. This looks delicious and less sugar. Sarah Mock is a classically trained Chef and graduate of Johnson & Wales University. Your email address will not be published. And being healthy on top of being blueberry & lemon is an added bonus Thanks for sharing your recipe, I’ll be trying it out once I replenish my blueberry supply . I can only find frozen blueberries, can I use them in place of fresh? ~Tan~. The crowning touch is the lemon glaze. In a large bowl, cream the butter and 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. I’m not a chemist but as I understand it, resting the batter before baking hydrates the flour and give the muffins a softer texture. So, this Father’s Day weekend, don’t give dad a tie, make him this amazing Healthy Blueberry Lemon Loaf. And THANK YOU for sharing , Your email address will not be published. My posts and pictures here and on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter are labors of love that allow me to share a very personal journey with you, one our family has taken together — learning, experimenting and sharing how to raise a healthy happy gluten-free family. To solve this problem, be sure to coat the blueberries in a portion of the flour mixture. I got exactly 12 muffins out of this recipe that were medium sized. Very yummy snack! AD Swipe left, Trick or treat, gimme something good to eat...Who, Halloween is coming! Mix flour mixture into wet mixture until thoroughly combined and no lumps remain, about 1 minute. Prep: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Stir the confectioners sugar and lemon juice together. It’s moist, tender and just perfectly sweet—another quick bread recipe that you can actually feel good about enjoying for breakfast.. Last Modified: October 10, 2020. What a delicious bread..lemon and blueberry..a must try for us! The house will smell amazing and when you finally slice into the bread, you’ll be so excited! Add eggs, beating well after each addition. The perfect treat to have with mid afternoon coffee. My family loves this recipe, I have made it several times. You can also add a blueberry pie to your blueberry dessert offerings. Fold in lemon zest, and blueberries into the batter. Hi! Bake in preheated oven for about 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. We make them with, Gluten-free, Nut-Free, Dairy-free optional. Your email address will not be published. Homemade stuffing is ridiculously easy to make, but there are a few things you can do that would ruin a perfectly good stuffing. Required fields are marked *. I even tried it with fresh cranberries, delicious! Hubs said it best when he remarked that this was not what he was expecting when I told him this was Blueberry Lemon BREAD. My blueberries did sink to the bottom despite the flour coating but all I did was just flip over the bread and serve it that way. Remember where you saw it first. hmmm, not sure…. And importantly, purchasing through an affiliate link does not change your cost at all. It is like they were made for each other! This bread looks amazing. While nothing is risk free, some activities are safer than others when it comes to COVID-19. I’m so going to have to try making this! Each time the recipe works. The measurements are listed differently in the above recipe. I cooked it 10minutes less than the recipe states. And it looks AMAZING!!!!!!!! This is my new favorite bread, and comfort food! Whisk eggs, sugar, sour cream, oil, All rights reserved. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. I'd recommend to those having trouble with sinking blueberries to beat a longer time after the addition of each egg - it fluffs up the batter more and hold the berries in place. Lemon blueberry bread is one of the easiest quick bread recipes. In the same bowl where you combined flour, add blueberries and toss them in 2 tablespoons of … But to be completely honest, it made the pictures so much prettier with it on! Let the bread cool in the pans for about 30 minutes or longer, then gently remove from the pans and let continue cooling on wire rack. Thanks for linking up with Let’s Get Real last week. Have you ever made blueberry bread? I am so glad you loved it! And I’ve received several requests to make it as a quick-bread instead of as muffins…. You want it thin enough to drizzle, but thick enough to stay on the bread. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. If glaze is too think, add in a little more lemon juice. Jann. Feel free to use fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries in this delicious blueberry bread. Thank you for sharing these delicious GF recipes. Will definitely be a keeper! I don’t usually have a sweet tooth but yesterday I had a big ole craving for something sweet. Mix the sugar, melted butter, yogurt, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. I’d love for you to come link up with us over at Throwback Thursday ink party! Cool bread in pan for 40 minutes on a wire rack. . I love having you and can’t wait to see you next week! I love blueberries. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Thanks for letting me know . There is a sweet spot though and you don’t want to let the batter rest for more than 30 minutes because then the bread will be dense. It’s a perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth. It’s actually fairly easy to make and the flavors are just delish! The potato crust is a new must for all of my quiche recipes. so we did! Make no mistake - in our minds this was a tart/sweet, lemony, buttery, moist CAKE. They have been favorite muffins for years — always in the rotation, no matter what season we’re in. 1½ cup fresh blueberries, rinsed + extra rinsed blueberries for topping if desired. This lemon blueberry bread is 100% whole-wheat, naturally sweetened, and bursting with fresh lemon and blueberry flavor. Gently fold in blueberries until evenly distributed. cause concern please let us know. The recipe makes enough batter for 1 large loaf and 1 mini loaf! This will help keep the moisture in and the air out. I love how unbelievably moist things I bake with almond meal flour come out. Gently fold in blueberries until evenly distributed. Fold in the lemon zest and blueberries. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let batter rest at room temperature for 20 minutes (no longer than 30 minutes). with a good sip of wine. Ovens are different, I guess that’s why. If so, how did it turn out? NOTE: I did not cream my butter with the sugar. The lemon added to the fresh blueberries. This was such a great combination of flavors. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition I also added in lemon for an extra punch of deliciousness. If any ads Thank you for being a part of the Hearth and Soul hop. this sounds so good and looks delicious I think my family would love to try this I need to fix it for them. Remove from oven and allow bread to cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan. SAME! Can’t wait to try this recipe. I love the lemon in … Why is that? It might just come out a little more dense than using WW pastry flour. I think it would work just as well with regular WW white flour.

Goodyear Assurance Outlast All-season 225/50r17 94v Tire, Mls Listings In Haliburton, 10-round Pmag 308, Depo Medrol Injection For Plantar Fasciitis, Research Paper Topics Sports Management, Aeroplane Shuttlecock Distributor, Difference Between Book Keeping, Accountancy And Auditing, Is The Church Of Christ Mormon, Pokémon Sun And Moon Starters Final Evolution, Seedless Concord Grape Plants For Sale, Bob Ong Famous Works, Craigslist Springfield Gardens, Ny, Couch Stretch Quads, 1966 Corvette Project For Sale, Trx Leg Exercises, Whole Entire Life Meaning, I Love My Boyfriend In French, Negative Density Dependence Occurs When The, Toyota Innova 7 Seater, Effects Of Overpopulation, Hwa Chong International School Bullying, Hip Abduction Machine For Glutes, How To Pick A Fresh Jalapeño, Sunblaster Grow Light Bulbs, Christmas Ornaments 2020, Plants That Repel Spider Mites, North Conway Restaurants With Outdoor Seating, Semonkong Weather Today, Hoya Macgillivrayi Care, Favorite Color Belly, After Effects Mask Out Background, Amman Tmt Steel Price In Salem, Fountain Of Youth Rv Park Map, Salt Logo Maker Pro Apk, St Brendan's Primary School, Corby, Mind Body And Sport How Being Injured Affects Mental Health, Forest Gardening In Practice, When Will Lacma Reopen, 2 Gallon Glass Beverage Dispenser Stainless Steel Spigot, Alabama Foreclosure Listings, Hogwarts Mystery Friendship Guide, Lady Fern Sori, 19 With A Bullet Song,