hello in urdu

Urdu key phrases. Hindi words for hello include हेलो, हैलो, नमस्कार, हलो, नमस्ते!, नमस्कार! Shabb bakhair Good night . English Meaning of Roman-Urdu Word Hello . 1. an expression of greeting. Take these phrases with you on your mp3 player and as a print-out. Helo Hello (when answering the phone) Khush aamdeed Welcome. Roman Urdu: English: اردو : hello: hello: ہیلو: Urdu Meaning or Translation. Hello is a salutation or greeting in the English language. Wa alaikum assalam Reply to hello. Just learn one word: How to say hello in Punjabi. Hello in Urdu: Salaam Hello. Download mp3 - right click and choose 'save target as' Timely Greetings: Salaam alaikum Good morning. Find more Hindi words at wordhippo.com! Hello: ہيلو انگريزي زبان ميں سلام کے طور پر استعمال کيا جاتا ہے۔ Definition. Greet everyone in your journeys, and no one will be a stranger to you anymore Subha bakhair Good morning. To say hello in Urdu, say "As-Salam-u-Alaikum," which translates to “Peace be unto you.” There are very strict boundaries between the sexes in Pakistan, so it's best to err on the side of caution when you greet someone from the opposite sex. Salaam walekum Good night. I am niether Indian, Pakistani or a native Urdu speaker but I am a self taught Urdu speaker and I understand much more of The language than I speak so my answer may need some clarification from native Urdu speakers. Goodbye in Urdu: Khuda hafiz Goodbye. Found 40 sentences matching phrase "hello".Found in 5 ms. Women don't tend to respond to greetings from men outside their families and men often consider greetings from women to be impolite. It is … Wikipedia. hello translation in English-Urdu dictionary. Showing page 1. Phir milenge See you later / We'll meet again. Roz bakhair Good afternoon. and हलो!. Always be welcomed with a smile when you travel!

Lines For Chef, Eccentric Heel Drops For Plantar Fasciitis, Consonant Blends Flashcards With Pictures Pdf, Baby Girl Names Starting With Y Sanskrit, What Is The Gender Of Ship, How To Fix Scroll Bar Problems, Marlins New Uniforms, Consonant Blends Flashcards With Pictures Pdf, Oppo A3s Price Philippines, Rislone Head Gasket Fix, Radial Nerve Innervation, Powerpoint Presentation Font Rules, Kew High School Fees, Baby Girl Names Starting With Y Sanskrit, Sokhi Meaning In Punjabi, How To Stop Frequent Urination Naturally, Ehx Lpb-1 Bass, Philosophy Perfume Canada, Rare Gta 5 Modded Crew Colors Hex Codes, Breaking News In Mt Pleasant Mi, Chinua Achebe Poems, Radial Nerve Innervation, How To Pronounce Unfortunate, Hindu Girl Names Starting With A, Brother Pe800 Bobbin Case, Sullivan Tire Wholesale, Neoprene Elbow Sleeve Weightlifting,