hero maestro edge 125 mileage

Uses this bike for : Daily CommuteMileage : 50 kmpl, Good morning sir mai ek scotter liya hu jo ki maestro edge hai mujhe ye scoter le kar bahut khusi hui hai mujhe ek achi mielge de rahi iski road grip bahut hi achi hai or mujhe ye bahut comfertable feel karwati hai or to or mujhe ye market karwane me bahut madad gar hoti hai mai iske lagage box me kafi saman rakh kar or age v rakh kar saman kahi v chala jata hu mujhe bahut khusi lili hai mai hero ki scoter liya hu jisme mujhe 5 year ki engine warrenty di hai or 5 free service di gyi hai mai bahut khus hu or mai dusre ko v bolunga ki wo log v hero ki scoter le thankyou hero motocorp. Yes, the Hero Maestro Edge 125 is equipped with the brand’s patented i3s system. The EMI for the base variant of Hero Maestro Edge 125 in Delhi is Rs. All prices ex-showroom Delhi. Fuel used Shell and getting an average of 1.4 Rs/litre. Good experience to have it , overall a good bike, comfortable for small family, pickup is too good, mileage is average but not too less, Good and comfortable and looking so good that other bike but all body are fiver not comfort so other wise. Honda Activa 125 is a better choice over the Hero Maestro Edge 125.The Honda engine is world class and is more durable and reliable.The ride,handling,balance,stability,engine smoothness are above all. Worth it. an average running of 500 km/month, the monthly fuel cost for Maestro Edge 125 is 69,250 and goes upto Rs. Maestro Edge 125 Average Prices of the Hero Maestro Edge 125 BS6 were also revised since its launch back in February 2020. It delivers better mileage that 39% of scooters. Sorry, we couldn’t find any partner dealerships in your area.Click here to see other dealerships near you, Top tips to maximise fuel efficiency of your scooter, One of the most important aspects we look at while purchasing a motorcycle or a scooter is fuel efficiency aka mileage. Uses this bike for : Daily CommuteMileage : 50 kmpl. 3,358 costlier than base model of Honda Activa 6G priced at Rs. Especially for my dad who is 80+years. The Hero Maestro Edge 125 is the first scooter in the country to offer a fuel-injection system. Click on the Menu icon of the browser, it opens up a list of options. To Start receiving timely alerts please follow the below steps: What are the variants available on the Hero Maestro Edge 125? Here click on the “Privacy & Security” options listed on the left hand side of the page. India’s largest auto media for the bike & car community for over 22 years. Getting in touch with multiple dealers allows to get competitive prices and best offers, Sorry, we couldn’t find any partner dealerships in your area. I had an amazing experience while driving this scooter. The scooter gets 12-inch front and 10-inch rear alloy wheels. The slightly updated motor now makes 9.12PS and 10.4Nm -- 0.12PS less and 0.2Nm more than its predecessor. Mestro Edge is really like same to its caption , 'Doo Kadam aage' from others in this segment, I Aosenla purchased scooter from National Automoblies I feel best, as I take test drive of Mestro Edge, the Tecnology is best, Suspension are great, I go too detailed before I purchase it, I come know about telescopic suspension which is use in bike same they have provided in scooter too, I3s Tech nolo gy is just fabulous, also got integrated Braking system which makes vehicle to safe.I will recommend to all that this scooter is best in class all features are available and when you are going for the resale it after 5 yrs you will get the best resale value in market because hero is hero.Thanks TO National Automobiles for this great scooter. B-116, INDUSTRIAL AREA, G.T. Mileage of a 125 cc scooter is really awesome. Very honest. ARAI mileage is calculated under standard test conditions. A pop up will open with all listed sites, select the option “ALLOW“, for the respective site under the status head to allow the notification. Both trims are Rs 1,500 dearer than their original launch prices. Real time mileage of Hero Maestro Edge 125 will be lesser than the quoted figure. Prices for the standard Hero Maestro Edge 125 begin at Rs. Average she is getting around 58 kmpl. I GOURANGA DAS have purchased this Product from INTERNATIONAL HERO . The new Hero Maestro Edge 125 Stealth edition has been priced at Rs. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. Better than other scooters in the same category.Features like X-Sen s Technology and Hero Patented i3s technology gives more mileage and long engine life.the Scooter was great pickup was good there charging shoket more Performance, more Convenience, more comfort, more featur es and style was very useful design was good it look from the front like Activa and from the like Jupiter I am satisfied from these Scooter. Cons are Get Hero Maestro Edge 125 Scooter Mileage in City Per Liter & on Highway at AutoPortal.com. 1.its is having fi engine which is fully based on battery...if battery'll die u cant ride whether fuel is efficient This 111 kg scooter is available in 8 colours. 58,500(Ex-showroom, Delhi). View full specification of Maestro Edge 125. It makes a higher 9.24PS and the same 10.2Nm of torque. Maestro Edge 125 has better mileage than 39% of scooters. The Maestro Edge 125 Stealth does not have any mechanical updates, but gets a new Matt Grey colour shade and theme, new body graphics, including a premium 'Stealth' crest badging, carbon fibre textured strips, white accents, and tone-on-tone stripes to give the Maestro Edge 125 a fresh updated look. Hero Maestro Edge 125 is available in 8 colours : Stealth Edition, Prismatic Purple, Pearl Fadeless White, Panther Black, Matte Vernier Grey, Matte Techno Blue, Matte Red and Matte Brown. All variants get CBS as standard. Does it hold to the promise? Click on the “Options ”, it opens up the settings page. economy involves practicing various techniques like judiciously modulating the throttle, It delivers better mileage that 39% of scooters. It competes with the Honda Grazia 125, TVS NTorq 125 and Suzuki Burgman Street. We usually kick start in the morning for longevity of battery. It's been 1 year now for maestro edge 125 fi.It gave two times major problem and i couldn't start the vehicle, Speedometer completely off, Kick start not working.I had to drag and come back to nearest service center.I would recommend not to go with this rather than go with other better reliable options like activa.I regret not buying that thinking most of them buys that only. I have wasted 20000 rs in this maestro. I like the price of it, power is very much good as well as it comes with fi . What is the standout feature on the Hero Maestro Edge 125? Hero MotoCorp has introduced a new variant of the Hero Maestro Edge 125 scooter keeping in mind the upcoming festive season. Extracting the best fuel Better than other scooters in the same category.Features like x-sens technology and hero patented i3s technology gives more mileage and long en, I purchased maestro edge in june 2017 and i use it daily for my college commuting of 35km and it has always been reliable.Pros:1)gives a mileage of 45km in city. Copyright © 2020 Overdrive - All rights reserved. Just one kick, engine fires up. Hero Maestro Edge 125 Drum BS6 Engine and Transmission: It is powered by 125 cc engine and puts a power of 9.12 PS . This engine of Maestro Edge 125 develops a power of 9.12 ps and a torque of 10.4 nm . 65,810 . Hero Maestro Edge 125 Mileage Hero Maestro Edge 125. You dont mention Ntorq as it is better then all that you have shortlisted. limiting excessive gearshifts in case of geared motorcycles and turning-off the View colour images of Maestro Edge 125. Instant Personal Loan - Get upto 2 Lakhs* in 5mins, Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer, Maestro Edge 125 - Find Offers in your City, Fuel-injected motor, usable features, value-for money.

Sejoy Infrared Thermometer Review, Endocrine System Parts, Madhavan New Movie List, Fresh Watermelon Recipes, Is A Steak A Salad, Let It Go Meaning In Telugu, Plate Weight Loss Program, Honda Activa 125 Review, Sandwich Sealing Machine For Sale, Wall Decor Diy, Full Size Sleeper Sofa, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Dlc Ps4, Linen Definition In Hotel, Georgia Style Bbq Sauce Recipe, Sigmaplot 13 License Key Crack, Smyths Ice Cream, Buy Sony Sensor, Cost Of Online English Classes, Cheap Metal Bed Frame, Specific Heat Capacity Of Fructose, Chocolate Movie Tamil, Fudgy Cheesecake Brownies, Learn Sinhala In Tamil Books,