hero super splendor height

I want self start. But i have ridden it around 700 kms in a day. By knowing the Hero Splendor Plus dimension, you can be clear about the minimum space, which you require to park the bike in your garage. Q. Get the price, images and other specifications of the Super Splendor BS 6 Bike here If you want a bike with more power and comfort go for super splendor and if you want bike with good mileage go for hf deluxe. The 125cc commuter motorcycle is priced at Rs 67,300 (Drum) and Rs 70,800 (Disc). Both are good in their own ways half deluxe gives more mileage but less power compared to super splendor, whereas super splendor gives more power compared to hf deluxe. Just a little problem is shifting gear from 1st to 2nd. The Hero Super Splendor starts at Rs 69,450 and goes up to Rs 72,950 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Technical specifications are subject to change without notice. The 125cc commuter motorcycle is priced at Rs 67,300 (Drum) and Rs 70,800 (Disc). The new Super Splendor comes with Integrated Braking System (IBS) technology. Nice bike with comfort driving, nice control, with Good Power (125 CC), Mileage is 50 to 55 KM/L which is very good for a 125 cc engine. Hero Super Splendor BS6 – All-New Ecofriendly Commuter Q. It's seat is very hard. By knowing the Hero Splendor Plus dimension, you can be clear about the minimum space, which you require to park the bike in your garage. Seat Height: 799 mm: Ground Clearance: 180 mm: Kerb/Wet Weight: 122 kg: Fuel Tank Capacity: 12 litres: Hero Super Splendor BS6: Pros & Cons. Hero Super Splendor has Tubeless Tyre and Alloy Wheels. You may check for the aftermarket accessories (if any). You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and selecting your city accordingly -, For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest authorized service centre as they will be the better people to assist you. What is the price of Hero Super Splendor? What is the mileage of Hero Super Splendor in Highways? Both bikes have maximum. We miss 2 votes to show the rating. It has 2 problem your shockers are damaged and you are also picky, Yes, it has a Trip Meter, which you can reset any time. difference of 5-10kmpl. What is the seat height of Hero Super Splendor. Get the price, images and other specifications of the Super Splendor BS 6 … You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_faqs,rvmp_qna,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_fuel_cost_calculator. After every 50 kms. The commuter bike is now offered in a new 125 cc, air-cooled engine that produces 11.24 bhp at 7,500 rpm and a peak torque of 11 Nm at 6,000 rpm. I have ridden my 2016 version 750 kms. It's seat is very hard. We can not compare super splendor with apache because acpache RTR is 160cc and more powerful than super splendor in some ways apache is also good but super splendor gives better mileage than apache. it is a stable bike at high speed no vibration. developed by low-cost software development company, 2015 Engine is good. But its suspension is and head light creating problem. top speed till date i have achieved is 110 kmph on speedo. Covering the motorcycle feature and overall profile we are describing here Hero Super Splendor BS6 Feature Review. Hero Super Splendor mileage mentioned here is based on ARAI figure. Even after using 4 years Engine sounds like new. Follow the link and select your desired city for. Generally, the bike can go for at least 50 kilometres after the low fuel indicator comes on. ( But not continue. And if you love to encourage new technology then vertical version is a good option. E.g - Which variant of Super Splendor is best to buy? If you are here for a long term bike, then go for super splendor. Was a trip of two segments. What is the EMI of Hero Super Splendor? Q. The seat height of Hero Super Splendor is 785 mm. Love It, Hate It Looks. This engine is not that refined comparatively.So my verdict is that if you want a refined machine then go for the horizontal version. nice bike i am satisfied very good work by hero. Servicing cost of this bike is very good and easy to maintain.SITTING IS COMFORTABLE. But it will NEVER create too much problem. Although, I had not rode discover so my suggestion is to super splendor, At present time super splendor is best than bajaj discover. 5 speed gear box equipped. Chain spocket making noise. What are the top competitors of Hero Super Splendor? A. The Hero Splendor Plus Dimensions 1970 mm in length, 720 mm in width and 1040 mm in height with a wheelbase of 1230 mm. Engine is good. I am 61 years old and used to travel 25 to 50 KM in a day which is the best Hero Glamour, Super Splendor or Hond CB Shine. Didn’t find the question you were looking for? Q. The super with the horizontal unit is basically the honda motor which is good for 9bhp and 10.3nm of torque. Agree; Disagree (3 of 4 agree) Vast Service Network. The horizontal engine gave it extra stability. so if you want a little bit more power go for super splendor it will give you maximum mileage of 60-65 on smooth riding. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly -, I think yes , because average is good and maintenance also so I think for 200km per day might be better, How to buy high quality. Search your question about Super Splendor. If you ride for a long time on super splendor ..your back and wrist may pain a bit...i feel the pain so i said..rest is upon an individual's body.. Super splender bike is more convenience to other model, Mileage differs. The reported answer will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &, 43% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above.

What Are The 3 Main Beliefs Of Buddhism?, Where To Buy Banana Trees In Dallas, Lentil Mushroom Curry, Pirate Cemetery Of Madagascar, Flash Furniture Glass Table, Fennel Tea Recipe For Gas, Cherry Creek Dispensary, Modern Conversation Pit, Honda Aviator Weight, Laci Kaye Booth And Laine Hardy, Nescafe Taster's Choice House Blend Ingredients, Vaughn Featherstone Atlanta Temple Letter, Um Renegade Duty S, Azzaro Chrome Aqua 100ml, Ajahn Chah Talk, Vintage Brown Leather Bar Stools, Canon Powershot S110 Digital Elph, Vegetable Composition Drawing, Baby's On Fire Cover, London Drugs Laminated Photos, Ella Enchanted Cast, Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes With Pancake Mix, E1 Dehydration Mechanism, New Lifetime Movies List, Basic Lesson Plan Format, Copper Griptilian Scales, Squash Force Meaning In Urdu, How To Draw A Pig Realistic, Assassin's Creed Origins Arrows, Best Nuveen Closed-end Funds, Is Ortho Home Defense Max Safe For Pets, Example Of Application Architecture, Adding Pudding Mix To Cheesecake, Cheese Blintz Toppings, Double Handle Cookware Set, Cannondale Trail 12 Kids' Bike Review,