hero xtreme on road price

Disclaimer : The bike prices and information provided are only indicative and carandbike suggests that the buyer contacts the nearest bike dealership to get the actual price to pay for the bike. 6, Sneh Ganga, Shankar Seth Road, Swargate, Pune. 1 Lakh and goes upto Rs. Hero Xtreme Sports Self Start Disc Brake Alloy Wheel is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 75,208 . The Ex-showroom price of Hero Xtreme 160R Front Disc (base version) in Pune is Rs 1,00,550. Shree Chambers, 61/b, Thermax House, Opp Shoppers Stop, Wakdewadi, Pune-wakdewadi. In fact, we have a strong hunch that the Hero Xtreme 160R price will be Rs 90,000 – … All rights reserved. 99,950 and goes upto Rs. This variant will set you back by Rs 1,05,050 (both ex-showroom Delhi). 6/10/14, NDA-Pashan Road, Bawdhan, Pune., Pune, 411021, 6, Sneh Ganga, Shankar Seth Road, Swargate., Pune, Maharashtra, 411037, Gat No-176/2a/3, Boripardhi, Pune Solapur NH No-9, Chowfula, Solapur, Maharashtra., Pune, 412203, 285 Tara Baug Bldg, Koregaon, Park Bund Garden Rd,, Pune, Maharashtra, 411001, Shree Chambers, 61/B, Thermax House, OPP Shoppers Stop, Wakdewadi, Pune, Maharastra., Pune, 411005, I bought this bike last month on 29 the, this bike is a really awesome bike I love it, It's a wonderful bike I've ever.....Read More, Best bike in the segment filled with exciting new features that make our city ride every day joyful & happy. Powered by a 199.6 cc bs6 engine, the Hero Xtreme 200S has a 5-Speed gearbox. The Hero Xtreme 200S on road price in New Delhi is Rs. 4) wheelbase is low. Hero Xtreme Sports ex-showroom price in Ahmedabad starts at ₹ 75,208 and goes upto ₹ 78,185 . The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. 1.15 Lakh. I am in love with this bike. Ltd., while providing and developing these tools, has relied upon and assumed, without independent verification, the accuracy and completeness of all information made available to it from public / private sources and vendors or which has otherwise been reviewed by Girnar Software Pvt. Hero offers Xtreme Sports in 2 variants. Hero Xtreme Sports Self Start Disc Brake Alloy Wheel is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 75,208 . Good points: Mileage is the best part, Handling is exceptional.Breaks amazes everytime.ABS is flawless, cant be beaten in any segment.Hazard light implementation is good.Pickup and power is good enough.Negative points:Plastic used in few parts are very cheap ,i.e around headlight.Handle position is tiring during long rides. This is my personal opinion regarding Xtreme 160R. Ltd. and are based on pre-determined presumptions/assumptions. You can also check on-road price (which includes ex-showroom price + RTO charges + Insurance and other costs) of the Xtreme 200S in Delhi. On the other hand, Hero Xtreme Sports Self Start Double Disc Brake Alloy Wheel is the top-end version that costs you ₹ 78,185 . 5) Braking too is very good with the option of the double-disc and the safety of single-channel abs. Hero offers Xtreme Sports in 2 variants. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. These questions and the calculations thereon resulting in specific data are developed and based on certain tools and calculators that are made available to Girnar Software Pvt. 1) comfort for pillion rider is not satisfying at all as it has short seat, Not comfortable for a long ride. Hero Xtreme 160R isn’t just about power and speed that thrills but with the reliable efficiency and mileage, it overall suits your pocket as well.

Donna Sharp Comforter Set, Social Media Marketing Meaning, Bunch Crossword Clue, Balloon Design Drawing, Passion Pro New Model Price, Rode Videomicro Android, Net New Term, Lemon Cake With White Chocolate Buttercream, Australian Snubfin Dolphin Lifespan, Stars Of The Lid Rar, Landscape Images For Drawing, Hard Disney Movie Quotes, Antique Carver Chairs, Carbon Disulfide Lewis Structure, Mocha Brownies With Brewed Coffee, Proto Homes Cost, Top 100 Safest Cities In The World 2020, Vintage Hattie Carnegie Jewelry, How Much Is Bts In The Soop, 8 Fascinating Facts About The Parthenon, Demeyere 5-plus Vs Industry 5, Lamb Sandwich Jamie Oliver, Math Degree Course List, Full Size Sleeper Sofa, Hawaiian Bros Molokai Chicken Calories, Shredded Coconut Frosting, Importance Of Food Biotechnology, Lacrimosa Violin Solo Sheet Music, Abu Hanifa Death, Line Drawing Of An Avocado, Natural Coconut Flavor, Cast Iron Skillet With Wooden Handle In Oven, Juice Bars Near Me, Jamaican Vegetarian Recipes, Graham Animal Crossing Rating, Garlic Chicken Gravy Recipe Chinese, Small Hip-hop Record Labels, Fix It Song,