honda shine new model photo

The bike, with a diamond frame, comes with a bold but basic body and sophisticated colour schemes. bike will give you great mileage 50-55 easily without any issue.if you are someone who is looking for fun to ride bike then don't go for it if you rev it hard you are gonna lose mileage more than 60 kmph the engine get heated so much and you can feel the vibrations also on the foot peg their should be more refinement in the engine and all 1-2-3 gears are short but 4 gear is long you are gonna definitely miss the 5th gear as well their should be a proper gearing ratio unpleasing experience after 60 kmph for brand like honda it's not worthy.seat comfortable is great...i have hero honda passion plus also it si 14 yrs old bike but after 55 kmph i feel like the engine way more better than honda shine...the bikes are today getting more styles but in build quality and durability of bikes are getting low day by day they are selling their products on the name of brand only. 2.engine is too much heating Honda Shine is one of the best two selling bikes in India in the 125cc class. 55 kmpl, Front Tyre Size 80/100-18 M/C 47P, Tubeless, Rear Tyre Size 80/100-18 M/C 54P, Tubeless, Braking System CBS, IBS, SBT, UBS, HBS - Combined braking of both front and rear wheel | ABS - Anti-lock braking system which can be just for front wheel (single channel) or both wheels (dual channel) or can be switched off (switchable) | E-ABS - Electronic assisted braking system | Standard - Cable operated CBS. 62,032 (ex-showroom, New Delhi). In the city, it will give you 55 to 57 kmpl and on the highway gives 60 to 62 kmpl, for more smoothness use motul engine oil, maintenance cost also very low, i can easily maintain this bike, for the best mileage. But also showroom people failed in giving service. 04.09.2018 bike couldn't start not on like nor self and neither on chok I consult to b u bhandari they pick my bike for repair or technical remedy but I doubt on Honda motors and I regret why I choose honda motors after all it is highly Price value compare to other bike, Very cheap quality material, I have a new CB shine sep2018 after delivery I'm facing very difficulties about fitting of corborater and battery cover, is not like other bike it is just like homemade machine same as jugad which we prefer for our old bike, really my first experience is very bad about Honda shine, when I went to showroom for pick up my new bike I saw some scratches on my petrol tank, i asked to executive about this he said 'ek Kaam Kara tumhi bike gheu naka' i really feel very bad about all of this,this is not right way to talk with customers and i already paid the amount. The safety feature will be mandatory on all 125 cc and below... Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) today announced that its popular 125 cc commuter bike, Honda CB Shine's sales have recently crossed the 70 lakh mark. The all new 2019 Honda Shine motorcycle is offered in Geny Grey Metallic color. Price, specs, exact mileage, features, colours, pictures, user reviews and all details of Honda Shine Motorcycle. It also features sportier body graphics. Which variant of 2019 Honda Shine Motorcycle would you like to go with? Please get in touch with your authorised service center to know the price of the parts and accessories of Honda Shine. You can add more to this story by commenting below. Check out the photo of all new 2019 Honda Shine in Geny Grey Metallic color. Check out the photo of all new 2019 Honda Shine in. Dear, I tell you this please don't go to this company. Ltd. achieved a new milestone as the sales of the CB Shine motorcycle crossed 1 lakh in just one month. Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) has introduced the Combined Braking System (CBS) on its popular selling CB Shine range. I believe they are giving second hand damaged bikes and misleading to the customer. It was to much smoke from engine 4.it was also many problems Please do not buy this bike .. The bike, with a diamond frame, comes with a bold but basic body and sophisticated colour schemes. Q: How do we know that petrol has come to reserve in the new Honda Shine BS VI 125 bike?

Illustrator Graph Templates, Compress Video For Email Online, Sony A5100 Sensor Size, Cuisinart Mixer Attachments, Maranatha Organic Peanut Butter Review, Royal Enfield Continental Gt 650 For Sale, Mountain Land With Stream For Sale, High End Vinyl Wallpaper, Lionbridge All Jobs, German Is Easy Conditional, Butter Croissant Recipe, Raggeder Meaning In English, Guitar Necks For Sale, Canon G7x Mark Iii Prezzo, Egg Companies Near Me, The Greek Restaurant, Best Bariatric Protein Bars, How Long Will Cucumbers In Vinegar Last In The Refrigerator, Boost Chocolate Drink, Roald Dahl Complete Short Stories, Find Avenir Font,