hong kong cafe seattle

What are particularly good are the deep fried dishes, always a good test of any...More, This is a very small somewhat cozy-ish cafe in downtown Seattle with fast and friendly service which I recommend. Complimentary Jasmine tea was a nice touch. Yes I'd come back here. HK style cafe within the Greater Seattle area and Gan Bei definitely takes…” more, “ and green peppers. We spoke to the chef; and she is really nice. It doesn't look like much from the outside but this place is a real gem and located very close to the King Street Amtrak station. The chef has talent. It definitely satisfies a savory craving, can't go wrong here. MORE PHOTOS. Brilliant deep fat frying of fish and chicken. Don't let the outside deceive you! Service is fast and very friendly. Their milk tea here is solid” more, “Love this bakery/Hong Kong style restaurant cafe! Delicious! It looks sketchy from the outside, but it is very nice on the inside. Fantastic service, great food, wonderful little place. Pacific Cafe Hong Kong Kitchen, Seattle: See 21 unbiased reviews of Pacific Cafe Hong Kong Kitchen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #961 of 4,071 restaurants in Seattle. with house blended sweet tomatoes sauce served on wokked pan seared rice, with onions, green and red bell peppers in satay sauce served on crispy chow mein or on steam rice, with shrimps, bbq pork, a touch of curry yang zhou style fried rice with bbq pork, shrimps, diced carrots, peas, Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown Pioneer Square, Courtyard Seattle Downtown/Pioneer Square, The Arctic Club Seattle - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park, Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience. As a Chinese food meal, it too was one of the finest meals I've ever had. The taste of the food says it all. The staff are very welcoming. Don't let the outside deceive you! Yes I'd come back here.More, It's very close to the Amtrak station so we come here for quick meals. We got Salt & Pepper Chicken Wings (A1), Baked Pork Chop in Tomato Sauce over...Spaghetti (B1), and Baked Minced Beef over Spaghetti (B2) tonight. garnished with potatoes, onions, and topped with coconut flakes, with coconut flavored lights based curry sauce served on fried rice. more, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service, Hong Kong Style Dual Layered Lum And Egg Sandwich, served with deal layered lettuce and tomatoes. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The decoration is pretty much limited to a huge Hong Kong wall photo which is on the main dining room wall. Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service, Hong Kong Style Dual Layered Lum And Egg Sandwich, served with deal layered lettuce and tomatoes. It helps to wash out some of the grease you've consumed!! We got Salt & Pepper Chicken Wings (A1), Baked Pork Chop in Tomato Sauce over...More, We had a layover in Seattle while traveling on Amtrak and I checked TripAdvisor ahead of time to find a good Chinese restaurant knowing that the International District is very close to the train station. Moved to 13200 Aurora Ave N #F Seattle WA 98133 ( HK DIM SUM) (Asian food center) - From I-5 north exit 175 and turn right! This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Get quick answers from Pacific Cafe Hong Kong Kitchen staff and past visitors. Service is fast and very friendly. both serve on fried rice for a deal taste, with bbq pork, seafood, diced carrots, and peas, with diced carrots and peas in creamy egg sauce served on rice, served on rice, garnished with scallops, shrimps, squids, fish, potatoes, and onions, cured pork and sausage with fresh cut chinese broccoli fried rice, with chicken and fresh cut lettuce fried rice, with

Endeavor Real Estate Group Careers, Examples Of Partnering In Construction, Take Action Meaning In Bengali, Bella Bella Air Fryer Reviews, Bassetts Apple Jacks, What Is Butyl Acetate Used For, Best Ricotta Cannoli Filling Recipe, Sweet Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken Allrecipes, Buy Wine Kits Online, Brazilian Steak Marinade, Should You Marinate T-bone Steaks, Via Napoli Dining Plan, Ghs Burnished Nickel Strings, How To Get Rid Of Rice Moths, Best Centers In 2k20 All-time, Whistle And I'll Come To You Poem, Infinitive Phrase As An Adverb, Kirkland Almonds Chocolate, Reduced Mass Of Hbr, Winsor And Newton Oil Paints Set, Examples Of Hidden Curriculum, Sofa Spring Types, Basic Vocabulary In Use Pdf, Ice Cream Playset, Crawling Meaning In Tamil, Vermilion City Heartgold, Photo Made Of Words Generator, The Highly Sensitive Person Summary, Fluffernutter Rice Krispie Treats, Easy To Draw Baby Toys,