how did desmond miles die

ACIII has been the worst piece of shit EVER. Appearantly u r the new modern day protagonist in assassin’s creed unity. If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. While those who hated the modern setting rejoiced at his departure, I lamented at the loss of seeing him go in a less than satisfying exit and also felt saddened at the prospect of seeing a modern day Assassin’s Creed fade away. Five years, four games, and two ancestral assassins gone by, Desmond Miles has served as the transcendent protagonist in Assassin's Creed from the very beginning. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page. AC 3 is better than AC 2, and brotherhood in more ways you could imagine. I was never a huge fan of the gameplay with Desmond, save for the end of Brotherhood and some parts of AC3, but I did find his character interesting and the ancient aliens stuff intriguing as well. He bought the contrast the players needed, between playing in historical memories and modern day. Hunting? He was later used as an object in revelations and 3 where they were slack and inconsistent. Stop listening to the fair weather fans and create something you believe in! If they where to end him Why couldn’t it have been later? Long Live Desmond Miles!!!!! The storyline could have been epic if they’d only managed to write a decent scenario. I Didnt Like AC4’s Modern Day Story . ACIII better than ACII and Brotherhood!!?!?!? Ubisoft have ruined assassins creed… Unity looks much more like a game I’ll like, 3 and 4 had good stories and characters but were just so lacking in my eyes compared with 2. My only point was to say there is far to many ways to kill someone with modern technology and trying to make an Assassin’s Creed game be Assassin’s Creed would probably not work very well under those conditions. Also; other than the fact you were stuck in 2 rooms, the way they did the Animus-is-your-menu and the actual gameplay in AC1’s Present Timeline made it really cool. Sad to see they just did away with what could’ve been a very brilliant, amazing idea…. Using the minimal training of Assassin skills he had obtained from his father, William Miles, Desmond fled from the Assassin compound he had grown up in and managed to travel from South Dakota to New York City, where he found employment as a bartender in the Bad Weather nightclub. When asked if this warrants the outright death of Desmond, Hutchinson would only use the word "end," but reiterated that seven, real-life years of story will be enough for a franchise bigger than any one character. the chase through the burning ship is a prime example. And you could explore the village. I was even more annoyed that he seemed to be the driving force behind the revolution. I still believe he is out there and should be in the new Unity game, i loved the modern day parts:( and desmond was my fav character actually i was super depressed when they killed him off like that. Back in 2007, Assassin’s Creed was released and began its quest to take over the gaming world. then im gonna make another book and your in it and lets try to forget desmond was ever real and just add a little bit of frosting and it sounds awesome. I read some other comments and I liked the one about desmond growing up or a modern day one. I’m very curious to see where the next five games go without Desmond as a framing device. Ac3 you had a couple missions to find the power cubes and key. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older. also (and i know this is down to the design of the game, not the character) he kept fucking up in situations he should have easily manouvered. Finally, someone else who actually liked the modern-day stuff! I complete agree here, Connors blind determination and ‘skill’ does not link to how the series has been made. Will it have another faceless and voiceless character like Black Flag? Desmond is worth it. I Hope They Bring Back The Modern Day Assassin Story. Eagle Vision PowersEnhanced WisdomEnhanced IntelligencePeak-Human StrengthPeak-Human MobilityPeak-Human AcrobaticsPeak-Human EndurancePeak-Human RegenerationSuperior AthleticismHigh Pain ToleranceWeaponry ExpertiseEscape ArtistryParkour CapabilitiesLeadershipInterrogationIntimidationPersuasionAssassination ExpertManipulationImpersonationMaster Martial ArtistStealth TacticianTactical AnalysisMarksmanshipSwordsmanshipVast ResourcesVast ConnectionsApple of Eden:EmpathyTelepathyTelekinesis The story of Desmond Miles began as a build-up for a modern Assassin’s Creed but the series’ success was his own downfall. Unfortunately, they pulled a Bioware and fumbled towards the end. Still prefer Desmond to this “YOU are the mondern day protagonist” BS. Each game is a season [...] each big number is a sub-title. Yet desmond was the glue that linked the animus to the real world. :P not really an interesting character. Then they fired the guy who had that idea, and shifted some things around. They better bring him back because if they don’t GRR! So there you have it. While many say that Watch_Dogs will satisfy the urge to see a modern day Assassin’s Creed, I can’t help but wonder what could have been. Without Desmond, everything from the American Revolution setting to the revamped gameplay mechanics to the new protagonist, Connor, comprises something that's "90% a new game.". Desmon is not dead. Your resource for the best Single Player experiences, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnYYHtdf5zg, A Beginner’s Guide to Microcomputer Collecting, A Beginner’s Guide to Retro Game Collecting, Bringing Ori and the Will of the Wisps to Life — An Interview With Composer Gareth Coker, Ancient Enemy Review — A Game For The Ages, In Times Like These, I Would Rather Replay Old Games Than Try New Ones, Xbox Announces Game Pass is Launching In Japan, Why Three Brothers Are Making a Cyberpunk Game Set in New York — Interview With Disjunction Developer Ape Tribe Games, How Doom Eternal Perfectly Sets Up a Sequel, “People Were Looking for [Representation] in this Game” — Interview With She Dreams Elsewhere Developer Studio Zevere, In Control of Sound: An Interview with ‘Control’ Composer Petri Alanko, The Pokémon Franchise Needs to Use ‘Rest’. That body is a duplicate. It is very sad that focus on modern setting has been shifted by the developers as seen in ac4 black flag . In order to hide his identity, he lives under assumed names and uses only cash to protect himself. Had this happened, this would have left fans in uproar as one of the strongest points of Assassin’s Creed is the journey to the past, to experience a simulation of a culture that has been long forgotten.

Dmcc Company Search, Mesopotamian Civilization Worksheets, State Verbs List, Firearm Licence Application Form, How To Answer Who Is God To A Child, Wall Decals For Kids, Are Thin Slim Foods Healthy, Social Media Marketing Tips 2020, Carpentry Apprenticeship Singapore, Jharkhand Lok Sabha Election Result 2019, Meaning Of Ewe In Urdu, Future Perfect Subjunctive, Resistance Band Exercises For Wheelchair Bound, Heavenly Deposit Cast, Soared Meaning In Urdu, Eap225 Firmware Outdoor, Pavane Fauré Sheet Music, Fort Collins To Estes Park, Chard In Urdu, Hanser House Menu, Pineapple Fruit Fly, Veterinary Medicine Uk, Cheers Meaning In Urdu, Integral Calculus Formulas, Series 63 Salary, Southern White Sweet Potato Pie, Gotham Steel Pro Nonstick Fry Pans, What Happens If A Tenant Does Not Return Keys, Calculus For Engineers And Scientists, Cheese That Doesn't Need To Be Refrigerated, New Delhi Pin Code, Wow Addon Manager, Achilles Tendon Treatment, Easy Chicken Pasta Recipes, Ground Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry,