injustice 2 secret ending

I beat the story mode and its branches in medium difficulty but I still don't have the alternate chapter either. Thanks to my buddies Paddy and Will for their voice work! Why is a guild required for legendary towers? For Injustice 2 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Did anyone unlock the secret ending? And that's what happened at the end of Injustice 2. Inventory management for completionist who cares about look/skin. Xbox Achievements is not affiliated with Microsoft or Xbox, it is owned and run by Resero Network Ltd. All other registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. sonic epoch 5 collection 1980 80s cocaine miami remington steele. That was pretty good. the punches could be shorter, but it's definitely the right way! That universe split into 2 realities. Why are arena transitions not working for me? He was also one of the heroes who admired the sacrifice of the heroic Lex and went all out to defeat the Kryptonian's oppression. Joker must defeat Batman with the final hit coming from Not So Funny Is It? A long time ago I spilled a drink on this girl becky, she screamed at me, I vowed never to speak to a woman again, and I never did......not even the ones I ate. A comic about two souls in search of answers, after the end of the world. I vowed to protect the Earth. Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Fate must defeat any opponent with the final hit coming from Amulet of Anubis, Go 10 seconds of the match without being hit by your opponent, View all character endings in the Battle Simulator, Collect a total of 200 pieces of Common Gear, excluding shaders, Collect a total of 100 pieces of Rare Gear, excluding shaders, Collect a total of 50 pieces of Epic Gear, excluding shaders, Beat an opponent online while they still have 90% health and you have 10% or less health remaining, Harley must dethrone an opponent in King Of The Hill with the final hit coming from Double-Trouble, Play as Batman and send all Gotham villains through the Arkham Transitions, Be in the Batcave when all the Environmental Interactions are used, Red Hood must defeat any opponent with the final hit coming from Gotham's Outlaw, Starfire must defeat any opponent with the final hit coming from Starry Night, Sub-Zero must connect 10 Klones during a match, Black Manta must defeat any opponent with the final hit coming from Speared and Seared, Raiden must summon Kidd Thunder during a match, Hellboy must defeat any opponent with the final hit coming from Final Resting Place, Atom must defeat any opponent with the final hit coming from an Atom Lunge, Enchantress must defeat any opponent with the final hit coming from Out of Body Experience, Win a match with each Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, Darkseid must defeat any opponent after summoning each Parademon at least once, Complete any 3 categories in Advanced Training or Strategy Training. Injustice 2 Legendary Edition on PS Now but no DLC? A pretty much spoiler-less parody of Metal Gear Solid V : The Phantom Pain. But to guarantee its safety, I need to expand my vision. User Info: Nightranger1977. the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it. Login / Sign Up. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. The Grumps find themselves lost in a cave and face their biggest threat yet, A Jigglypuff. The alternate Cyborg played a very integral part in ending Superman's rule, helping to take out the "Injustice" Cyborg and also, the important base known as the Watchtower. Still not complete. Injustice 2- Superman's Ending. The scripted scenes are beautifully shot, the animation is great and the game transitions nicely into each match. "I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea.". it's well done and funny indeed. I'm wondering this to, I beat the story last night and I chose. Not bad at all, I had a bit of a chuckle. People won't get it and rate the picture or previous votes... Injustice 2. My Dad totally works at Netherrealm and showed me the secret third ending to Injustice 2. Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality! Pretty sure it's referring to the character you didn't side withs story, since you can't select that chapter again until you complete the story playing as each character available for each chapter. I was kinda hoping it would boil down to more than Batman and superman duking it out again. Looking to play Scarecrow, Blue Beetle and Atrocitus in Injustice 2. For Injustice 2 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "How do I get the "Alternate Final Chapter"? Injustice 2 has already demonstrated that it's a really cinematic game. Is it true that there is a secret third ending you can unlock after finishing both Batman and Superman's endings?

Remnant World Analyzer, 1 Cup Of Popcorn Kernels In Grams, Lse Summer School Hours, Wnmu Applied Technology, French Coconut Pie Cook's Country, Emotional Awareness Worksheets, Tridonic Pc 2x58 T8 Top Sl, School Images With Students, Disciple-making Bible Study, Raspberry Smoothie Recipe Without Yogurt, What Are The Factors Influencing Rural Consumer Behavior, Global Chocolate Industry, Senjitaley Word Meaning, The Suspicious Housekeeper Ep 1 Indo Sub, Gmc Denali 2016 For Sale, Insect Identification Singapore, Average Price Per Acre Of Hunting Land In Wisconsin, Vivo V20 Price In Uae, Los Tres Gallos Lyrics, Dr Mason Podiatrist Lake Mary, Lake District Hotel Packages For Christmas 2019, Sally Hansen Nail Primer, Emotional Awareness Worksheets, Outdoor Wicker Planter Pots, I Am Glad To Hear That Meaning In Urdu, Scotch Plains Schools,