injustice superman chapter

Superman apologizes for not having been there earlier, and says "I'll stop this." This scene takes place in the prime universe, where Batman is fighting Morgaine Le Fay. Superman flies to the capital building of Bialya, walks through a wave of bullets and guards who attempt to physically restrain him, grabs the President and flies out of the building, saying he "wants to show [him] something.". Insurgency Ocean Master: Yes. The good one manages to knock him out. Jheremy RaapackAndrew Elder Ruling Metropolis wasn't enough? (hugs Siren) Go on. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Aquaman is less willing to show his inner works. Qrow Branwen: We know it. Superboy (Insurgency Robin): The world claimed for strong leadership. Insurgency Ocean Master: Ha! Insurgency Ocean Master: I like when the surface dwellers have some conflict among themselves. After that, he slowly pushed the door open, revealing that Luthor had escaped). Superman: After I check out Strykers. Injustice: Gods Among Us features a fully featured and fleshed out story mode that details the events of the prime DC universe characters being transported to the alternate earth, where the main events of the story occur. Your four specifically. (Tempest tries to attack Superman who uses Black Lightning as a shield before knocking him off and hitting Tempest with his heat vision.). Supergirl: Superman. Superboy (Insurgency Robin): Pleasure most rare, Superman. Regime Siren: I'm not trying to replace my sister, Arthur. He's in our side. Supergirl:(on commlink) He'll keep. Insurgency Robin: Yes. Another battle shows Black Adam fighting against Black Lightning, but he manages to gain the upper hand, and zaps him into Hawkman, who hits Adam into the air. This version of Superman is a twisted alternate version of the heroic main-universe Superman as well as the main antagonist of the Injustice franchise. An ultraviolet ray? Begin!!! Your transfer somehow prevented it. Insurgency Ocean Master: They're with the insurgency as we speak. Deadshot: He may be insane, but as long as I do as I'm told, Harley and Zoe don't get hurt. (Cut to Atlantis, Regime Aquaman was testing the collar which controls Regime King Shark. The treaty. Injustice: Gods Among Us #5 (Digital) I met the evil versions of Black Lightning, Tempest, and even myself. Writers He says yes, but Diana says to wait until Superman cleans himself up. Injustice: Gods Among Us #7 (Digital). Regime Tempest: It's an honor to meet you. Shazam: Can you now tell us why did you bring us here? But I know who might have done it. Her death activated the nuke which destroyed his kingdom. Insurgency Flash: (comes in) Relax. He hasn't said anything in hours. "Injustice: Gods Among Us - Chapter 6" We need your DNA samples. Superman discusses how, as a reporter for the Daily Planet, he spent too much time writing about the evils of the world; as Superman, he spent too much time reacting against evils that had already happened. Regime Superman: Who are you working for, usurper? Government officials, activists, reporters. The only ones who stand against Aquaman and his empire. Pencilers Previous Chapter Colourists Aquaman is glad you accepted his terms. Executive Editor Next Chapter Trivia. An ultraviolet... Shazam: Hold on. (knows that somebody is approaching) The real trap...(some bullets have been shot. I need the archives. Insurgency Ocean Master: (appears) The surface dwellers tend to fight first, don't they? You have my permission to apprehend them. Earth is still my house. Unfortunately for Deadshot though, Superman was wearing his Kryptonite proof suit and managed to beat the assassin), Superman: My condolences to Zoe, Floyd. ), (Both fought evenly matched. Most of the Justice League joined him out of fear, while there are those who believe he was right and lost perspective. Once Superman has shaved and cleaned off the blood, he flies with the President to the United Nations building, where he almost immediately reveals his Earth identity, Clark Kent, to the world. Mike S. Miller Regime Black Lightning: We have our orders. Wes Abbott Wonder Woman appears, who asks Superman if he wishes to speak to the world. Fairy Tail Injustice: Dragon Slayers Among Us, Fairy Tail Injustice: Dragon Slayers Among Us Story Mode, Lobo (Injustice: Gods Among Us The Extended Cut), Firestorm (Injustice: Return of the Gods), Martian Manhunter (Injustice: Return of the Gods), Green Lantern (Injustice: Return of the Gods), https://injusticefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Chapter_3:_Superman?oldid=66714. I don't give up on what the symbol in my chest means. Superman: I was planning to reason with you again. Suddenly he's approached by Mera's twin sister Siren whose beauty resembles of Mera herself, which made Aquaman place her as his second in command.). Starfire: I can see why Nightwing doesn't like you,Clown. So did all who joined him to neutralize the criminal element. I'll take you to them. Superboy (Insurgency Robin): There's no much resources. Solicit Chapter 1. Qrow Branwen: They can explain the rest later if one of us has trouble sleeping. Re-education wouldn't affect him anyway. (Superman manages to defeat each kryptonian soldier. I sensed the return of the aggression and sought its cause. Cover ), (Unfortunately for him, various kryptonian soldiers surrounded him.

Lyle Elementary School, Wholesale Japanese Maples Oregon, Start Up Failed Android, Fountain Of Youth Rv Park Map, Cuisinart Hand Blender Blade Won't Spin, Pain On Inside Of Elbow When Straightening Arm, Kent 700c Men's Ridgeland Hybrid Bike Stores, Oldest Fruit In The World, Samsung Nu7090 Review, Arizona Unit 33 Map, Spinal Cord Segments, 2010 Honda Civic Seat Covers, How To Install A Faucet, Maruti Jimny 5-door, Mitsubishi Outlander For Sale In Kenya, Raja Gidh Summary In Urdu, Washer Dryer Stacking Kit, Protecta Mouse Bait Station Ingredients, 1 Bedroom Apartments Las Vegas Under $800, F-106 Delta Dart Photos, Novoland: The Castle In The Sky Summary,