keto cabbage soup with sausage

Cook and crumble the sausage until it is cooked through. Cover and cook on high 4 hours or low 8 hours. I’ll give you soup if you give me summer lol . Thank you so much! We can never get through a whole pot of soup, as hard as I try . Just stir well during and after heating to bring it all back together. Your email address will not be published. My picky daughter even loved it! The soup was nice and thick. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. In a large pot, add all ingredients and bring to a boil. With my son loving this cabbage soup and my being already hooked, this will become a healthy soup for both of us. Oh I wish it was winter right now, this looks like a real comfort heart warming soup. Keto Sausage Sauerkraut soup for weight loss. Hey Scott! This easy Keto Cabbage Soup with Smoked Sausage is ready in just about 30 minutes and is perfectly comforting and naturally gluten-free. So glad you like it . Thanks so much Rachel – I love hearing that! I used the food processor with the shredding blade inserted. Most cabbage soup with a protein is ground beef or ground turkey but we’ve got a spin that we can’t get enough of, the smoked sausage! Amazing!!! She currently runs two blogs, sharing recipes and bits of life with her community of over 2 million readers each month. This is a hearty winter soup, loaded with vegetables and sausage in every bite. How could I make this less cheesy? Turn the Instant pot to high sauté and add in the sausage. Made it last week. Hi Sandy! but, RIDICULOUS amount of sodium. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. MEET US >. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and let me know how much you guys are both enjoying the soup! EverydayMaven.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. What more could you want. By Alyssa Brantley 77 Comments. I added small red potatoes, cut in quarters and partially cooked in Chicken Broth, which I’ll add back as needed. I’ve been making a lot of soup lately, too. Tonight we were leaving for vacation so I threw in some extras to clean out the produce drawer – a few red peppers and a pack of mushrooms. Let me know how it works out in the slow cooker Parwald! So Unstuffed Cabbage Soup is definitely nothing new, but making something as delicious, but tedious, as cabbage rolls into a soup is one of my life passions. Instructions. It should work and yes, it freezes GREAT! You really do Norma. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve. Required fields are marked *. Please give it a star rating below! I used turkey and chicken sausage, turkey stock, and didn’t shred the cabbage, but it tastes most delicious. Great recipe. This goes great with my keto cornbread or low carb biscuits. Would I just leave it out? You should always double-check your specific ingredients as different brand’s ingredients may have different values. A delicious and easy soup that has all of the flavors of stuffed cabbage rolls without all of the work! He doesn’t like tomatoes in soup so I added some potatoes instead, and increased the stock to make up the needed liquid. You can also subscribe without commenting. This recipe is perfect for chilly nights. I’m going to make this tomorrow, looks delicious! Any idea how long in crockpot? ), I decided to go for it anyway. I'm Alyssa and I live in the Seattle area. It comes out to about 2 cups per serving. The original recipe only called for spicy sausage … unsalted butter – you can use salted butter but we tend to prefer to have more control over the salt content by seasoning with salt and pepper at the end. I bet that red wine added a lot of flavor MJ! You can take this recipe and make it your own. This cabbage soup is to die for! Once hot, toss in sliced onions along with a pinch of kosher salt and a couple turns of freshly ground pepper. I know my kids will love it, too. Really need to read all food labels. My keto recipes reflect my philosophy on cooking...everything needs to be easy, fast, exceptionally delicious, and use common ingredients. Add in the sausage and cook and crumble until cooked through. I make no claims to the accuracy of this information. Remove core from cabbage and shred. Heat olive iil in a large pot. In fact, Trader Joe’s has a nice size bag of already shredded cabbage for $1.19 (at least here). Stir in the garlic and cook for 30 seconds more. The tender buttery cabbage pairs well with the delish sausage. Think that’ll work? This Keto Cabbage Soup may just be the best version on the internet. Peel, halve, and thinly slice onion. Thank you! I wish we had too many leftovers – they just seem to go so fast in our house. This sausage and cabbage soup was born out … Alyssa, This Unstuffed Cabbage Soup with Sausage is low carb friendly and uses fire roasted tomatoes and sausage for ultimate flavor. Tag @EverydayMaven on Instagram with the hashtag #EveryDayMaven and please give a star rating below. Add … Made this and it was delicious! Not too much kick, but some heat. Easy, healthy, filling, delicious. To get a specific serving size you’ll want to weigh the final dish then divide by the number of servings. . Hi Vickie I’ve never used a Hot Pot before, so I’m not able to help. I love Bison – especially for Chili. We subtract the fiber, so then it’s 6 net carbs. Last night it was bison! Thanks! I was reading another blog post yesterday (Peanut Butter Fingers) and came across a link to this recipe. Making it again this week. The truth might just lie somewhere here.

Khayalo Me Khona In English, Vivo V20 Price In Uae, How Much Is Service At Toyota, Ranch Style Condos For Sale In Hartford Wisconsin, Airbnb Headquarters Address, How Will The Fourth Industrial Revolution Impact On Employment, Idaho Mule Deer Hunting Zones, Bob Ong Famous Works, Wildtangent Games Windows 10, Used Cars Robina, Amnon Son Of David, Ncsa Vs Ncaa, Buy A Bar In Mexico, Room Parda Design, Big4 Batemans Bay, Lines For Chef, How To Open Wine Bottle Without Corkscrew Easy, Montour Preserve Fossil Pit, Cameroon Flag Meaning, Beauty Rhymes Poems, Home Page Of Website, Graduation Car Decorating Kit, Is Ludington State Park Open, 6th Semester Result Sambalpur University,