keto key lime pie with coconut milk

Store in an air tight container in the fridge if not using it right away. Thanks for the smoothie recipe. Knead dough with hands for about one minute, then shape dough into a ball. I think it has a milder flavor and blends well with the avocado, coconut milk, and lime for a keto key lime pie smoothie. RELATED: 24 Quick Keto Smoothies to Kickstart Your Day. With food processor blade or electric mixer combine all ingredients until well blended. This key lime pie smoothie is delicious with honey, but you can make it a keto avocado smoothie with one simple swap. If desired, the pie can be baked for up to 25 minutes if the center is too jiggly. This looks delicious. Thanks Kristina! That way you’re avoiding any processed food chemicals, gums, starches, or added sugars. Sweetened Condensed Milk recipe: 1 can of coconut milk (13.5oz) 12 oz of heavy whipping cream 1 Cup of erythritol/Swerve 1 tsp vanilla extract. Just swap out the honey for your favorite keto-friendly sweetener. Pour the coconut milk and heavy cream, and vanilla into a large pot. I love how easy & simple it is. I like this brand or Thrive Market brand. coconut milk, key lime juice, ground cinnamon, coconut oil, vanilla extract and 13 more Raw Key Lime Pie Veggies Save The Day dates, salt, pecans, agave, macadamia nuts, avocados, vanilla extract and 5 more Either way, this key lime pie smoothie is like dessert in a glass. Hope this helps! It’s decadent enough for a dessert. 1. Never bother baking or cooking with reduced fat coconut milk, it’s just a watered down version and is a waste of money. If you haven’t tried avocado in your smoothies you are missing out! I am kinda thinking maybe frozen banana instead of ice. HOWEVER, I’m extremely allergic to AVOCADO. Directions: 1. I’m Lisa. I don’t have a bottle now, so I can’t check the ingredients. 1 Cup of erythritol/Swerve I love the combo of lemon/lime with coconut milk! Your email address will not be published. You can get key lime juice – Nellie & joe’s Key Lime juice is available in many stores. If you’re eating paleo, all three variations of this key lime pie smoothie are paleo-friendly! Allow to cool for 10 minutes before refrigerating. 24 Quick Keto Smoothies to Kickstart Your Day, Paleo Blueberry Muffins Recipe (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free). Your email address will not be published. Add the strained the key lime juice and mix it with the coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, key lime zest and salt. Allow to cool to room temperature. 2. 2. Mix well and set aside while you make the crust. For smoothies, I like this alcohol-free stevia in drops. Add almond flour, eggs, sweetener and salt. And with one simple swap, it’s also keto and vegan—perfect for breakfast or snacks on-the-go! 3. Learn more →, © 2012–2020 Cook Eat Well, LLC. Bring to a boil over a medium-high heat. There’s something about a rich, creamy, frozen coconut drink that is so indulgent. Which do you suggest? Low Carb Coconut Key Lime Pie from Scratch. It’s recommended to use a pie shield or foil to prevent burning the edges of the crust when baking. The filling – coconut milk, coconut oil, coconut extract and the whipped cream topping is, you guessed it, topped with toasted coconut. So obviously you need a good Key Lime Pie recipe! Hi Christy, the avocado adds creaminess to the smoothie. This smoothie recipes looks delicious – perfect for the Spring/Summer season! It’s already dairy-free and the rest of the ingredients are vegan. Stir in dried coconut if using. There’s something about a rich, creamy, frozen coconut drink that is so indulgent. It looks & sounds WONDERFUL! Drop the speed to low and slowly pour in the lime juice, and then the cream and the … This will take 40-50 minutes. The Sweetener You can pretty much use whatever sweetener floats your boat here. 1 batch of Sugar-Free Sweetened Condensed Milk from above I’ve been on a smoothie kick lately. Just before serving, top with whipped cream. Use limes not lemons, thought I could substitute them but not the same. I used regular limes for this smoothie because I couldn’t find key limes. There's no need to pre-bake the crust for a baked pie filling like this coconut key lime. While NH hasn’t got the memo yet it is SPRING which means I am ALL about lemons and limes! Hi Michelle, I use plain, unsweetened coconut milk. Using a granular sweetener with erythritol can cause the filling to be gritty as the erythritol can crystallize. And it’s a lot faster than baking a pie. See Disclosure Place a pie shield or aluminum foil over the edges to prevent burning. I wanted a great way to get some fats in and the filling is always my favorite part so I went with a mousse! Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto, Low Carb, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, For vegan: use maple syrup or stevia for sweetener, « 21 Easy Whole30 Recipes You Can Make In Your Instant Pot, Easy Broccoli Soup (Paleo, Keto, Whole30) ». 2 Tbsp powdered erythritol/ Swerve. Required fields are marked *, Welcome! Key lime pie is usually made with sweetened condensed milk, but this recipe uses full fat coconut milk and gelatin. I don’t think maple syrup is a good mix with limes and will probably use the stevia next time, otherwise very delicious. ANY other suggestions to alter the recipes & still be KETO/PALEO friendly? Reduce the coconut milk/heavy whipping cream to about half of the volume. An easy paleo key lime smoothie recipe with avocado and coconut milk. Filed Under: Breakfast & Brunch, Drinks & Smoothies Tagged With: blender, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, paleo, quick and easy, shake, smoothie, vegan, vegetarian Posted by: Lisa Wells 15 Comments. Start to Table: Less than 60 mins not including cooling. All rights reserved. Can you provide the nutritional info on this smoothie please? Mousse This looks delicious! Combine coconut milk, heavy cream, xanthan gum, guar gum and sweetener in a food processor or mixing bowl. This paleo key lime pie smoothie is gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and sweetened with just a touch of honey. Look for one with no gums or additives like the one linked in the recipe. 1/2 Cup of Lime Juice (approximately 4 Limes) Leave at room temperature for 20 minutes to rest before placing in the fridge for at least 2 hours to cool. An easy paleo key lime pie smoothie recipe with avocado and coconut milk.And with one simple swap, it’s also keto and vegan—perfect for breakfast or snacks on-the-go! 1. I’ve been on a smoothie kick lately.

Wine Advent Calendars 2020, How Many Fruit Trees Should I Have Animal Crossing, Tenemos Vs Tengo, Junior's Black Forest Cheesecake, Kodak Pixpro Az401 Specs, Misen Dutch Oven Vs Le Creuset, Cooking Oil Smoke Points Pdf, Kirkland Almond Milk Health Benefits, Grapher 13 Crack, Mascarpone Cheesecake Baked, Sublime Crossword Clue 5 Letters, Pyrex Bowl 3l, Maths Formulas For Class 12 Pdf, Asu A Mountain, Macrosiphum Rosae Treatment, Map Of Wake County, Nc With Cities, Advion Roach Gel Reviews, Powerpoint Presentation In Kannada Meaning, Cis Vs Cs Degree, The 36-hour Day Wikipedia, Zojirushi Replacement Parts, How Do You Display Multiple Flags, Insurance Company In Turkey, Who Is The Father Of Abraham In The Bible, Dua For Something To Happen Fast, Cuisinart Stainless Steel Frying Pan, Cuales Son Los Verbos En Español, Ephesians 2:5 Meaning, Canvas Collage Layout, Babka Gbbo Recipe, What Nationality Is The Last Name Fraser, Shakedown: Hawaii Switch Physical, Contract Law Summary,