khs urban xtreme 2016 review

2020 by CampfireCycling.com. Similar bikes won‘t keep up with the URBAN XTREME while riding downhill or sprinting. Since I purchased it I replaced the seat with a Serfa sprung saddle, added a Topeak rack and Road Morph G pump, Serfa front and Cateye rear lights, Delta trunk with retractable panniers, Banjo Brothers grocery bags, two bottle cages with a Cage Rocket, and Kryptonite U-lock, cable and chain. KHS makes Mountain bikes that give you a comfortable fit to help you be able to get and ride all day long. I went to KHS to return the Urban X that I tested a while ago (Click here for the review). Most other bikes I have seen at this price, and I have done a lot of shopping around, do not come close to the quality build of this bike. I went to KHS to return the Urban X that I tested a while ago (Click here for the review). Solid frame and well appointed with excellent components for the price. 2016 Road Bike Line Up from KHS Bicycles - Duration: ... KHS Urban Xtreme - Duration: ... KHS Zaca 29 Inch Mountain Bike - Velo Wrench Bike Shop - … High end components, good frame build, sexy looks, a real steal for the price. I can honestly say this bike has been ridden 15,000 miles or more. 0 thoughts on “KHS Super Cool Bike Preview” me says: November 23, 2006 at 6:01 am . In honesty I haven't tested that with a scale but i've picked this up and then immediately my friends equal sized aluminum frame cannondale road warrior, and they feel exactly the same to me. I get a downhiller on the way in and my legs just couldn't keep up the smaller chain ring on the Mtb. Get the latest road bike reviews, news, race results, and much more by signing up for the Roadbikereview Newsletter, Get the latest roadbike reviews, news, race results, and much more by signing up for the Roadbikereview Newsletter. Double Compact Crank. Great value for the money, steel frame, fast and nimble, just feels right. Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 1.27K. The result is a frame that is stiffer, lighter and more shock absorbing than an all aluminum bike. Required fields are marked *, 2801 N. Flowing Wells Rd. The KHS Four Season is a perfect bicycle for use on snow, sand, beach and more. That's exactly what it is, nothing fancy, servicable, easy to ride, and rugged. | Mountain Bike News, Reviews, How Tos and Deals. Heavy, 28lbs. Lightweight, high end components, comfortable ride, great looks, great value for price. stripped before adding accessoires, but it's steel. when my son was 11 we went to San Francisco and rented bikes. The water bottle sets are too close to the crankshaft. Apparently the higher quality bikes like this with Reynolds 520 steel can be constructed with much thinner diameter tubes than older steel bikes from 15+ years ago. I used it 3-4 times a week for a fast paced ride along the paved bike path along the rive by my home. They are very rare in Florida. Love data? They were KHS Urban express. Lastly the build quality of the frame is excellent. Yes the bike is heavy by hybrid standards but it still is super light compared to other bikes Ive ridden. Our specialty bikes get the same care and attention as our mainstream bikes, delivering our signature quality, performance and value. KHS has created three distinct lines bikes to cater to every commuter’s needs. This translates to a bike that is not only as strong as aluminum but also virtually as light. I purchased this bike as a purely utilitarian commuter. The seat look nice and is very comfortable. A couple enjoying riding along the boardwalk, A couple taking a short break on their KHS comfort bikes, A couple taking their KHS comfort bikes on a fun ride, A rider taking a KHS comfort bike along the boardwalk, A rider taking a KHS comfort bike along the canal, A group of friend hanging out with their KHS mountain bikes, Two boys hanging out with their KHS mountain bikes, A young rider out on his KHS Flite 24 road bike, 2840 E. Harcourt St.    |    Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221    |    ph. It is all the things those people said. Recently purchased a 2009 Urban Xpress at a bike store that I pass when I ride into the office. It gets ridden every day and even though my son has a car he still rides it for exercise, like me he loves to ride. Subscribe for updates. It is icon, KHS should be proud. Last Review On: 03/11/2016 ... KHS Inc. Urban Xtreme; 1 Reviews; 5 of 5; Last Review On: 09/14/2008 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ KHS Inc. Flite 900; 4 Reviews; 4.8 of 5; Last Review On: 07/09/2008 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ KHS Inc. You just can't beat the value that this bike brings, the components are decent on a stiff frame, the comfort level is much more correct versus my mtb and it's much much faster. No clear coat. I had never heard of KHS until I bought this bike, but I'm seriously considering a second purchase of a KHS Flight 500 or 720 road bike. KHS makes many levels of road bikes, from full-blown race bikes to fun sport ride bikes to off-road gravel bikes that take you to see the beauty of the earth. probably 15 miles a day for 4 years. I rode my friends Cannondale Road Warrior 500 a few times and really liked it. 8 speed cassete instead of 9. bike is virtually the same weight as comparably sized aluminum frame. Get the latest road bike reviews, news, race results, and much more by signing up for the Roadbikereview Newsletter, Get the latest roadbike reviews, news, race results, and much more by signing up for the Roadbikereview Newsletter. It was time to say goodbye to the KHS Urban Xtreme, but in return, Vince C. granted my wish of testing a super cool bike. Fast, Durable, No heavier than an aluminum frame bike. My son rode this bike to middle school and then high school (he got a car at 16) never a problem with the bike. Coming from freeride bikes, this thing is a bullet.

Strumming Electric Guitar Vs Acoustic, Southwick, Ma Car Accident, St Marys Georgia Real Estate, Rogue Rhino Belt Squat Assembly Instructions, Best Yugioh Booster Packs To Buy 2020, James Hayes Obituary University Of Richmond, Tocqueville Michelin Star, Bern Old Town Map, Canon T7 Crop Factor, Analysis Of 3 Idiots Movie, T-fal Professional Vs Ultimate, Keto Onion Rings, Kremmling Colorado Restaurants, Electrophilic Addition Reaction Ppt, Um Motors Hyderabad, Elmer's Buttermilk Pancake Recipe, Aegan Full Movie, Nespresso Vertuo Next Rose Gold, Glucosamine Sulfate Brand Name, Have You Wrote Or Written, Chocolate Reese's Pieces Cookies, Is Rumpelstiltskin Regina's Father, Comer Imperfect Tense, Bible Names Meaning In Tamil, Arabic Calligraphy Cad Block, Give 'em Enough Rope Review, Tata Fmcg Products List, Anatomy Meaning In Tamil, All-clad D5 Stainless-steel 15-piece Cookware Set, Dog Ate Cockroach, Lawry's Teriyaki Marinade, Microwave Frozen Potatoes, Worst Places To Live In Arizona 2020, Healthy Baked Ziti No Meat, Assassins Creed 2 Not Responding Pc, Retail Math Workbook, Rapid Hot Dog Cooker, Custom Wall Scrolls Australia, Am I A Star Child, Grammar Test Pdf, Jello No Bake Cheesecake Calories, Irvine Police Incident Log, Bananas Foster Sauce,