kremmling, co kayaking

Licensed through Colorado Parks and wildlife. was our guide and took the time to explain the different class IV's we would hit but also had a personality which helps! Tunnel fa, This error message is only visible to WordPress admins, Update 9/7/20: We have closed for the 2020 season! You surely won't be disappointed. See all The Adventure Company reviews, “It doesn't get to crazy, we have never been white water rafting or canoeing or kayaking so we have zero experience.” were our two guides and they made the experience that much better! All or part of this operation is conducted on Public Lands under special permit from the U.S. Bureau of Land Management. Andrew was our guide and I had three young kids and they had a blast. See all KODI Rafting reviews, “Our guide, Pierce, was very knowledgeable about the rapids and how to get through them safely.” So happy we decided to add this to our plans while in Breckenridge... perfect, If you are planning on going white water rafting I would recommend going NO WHERE ELSE and if you can request. We waited for 3 hours . What a great choice! We had older kids, but young kids did this one too. We will never raft with any other company and can't wait to get out on the river again with Liquid Descent. See all AVA Rafting & Zipline reviews, “Molly was so friendly and answered all of my 9 year old's questions and encouraged her to sit up front for maximum splashing.” I've kayaked in an ocean bay so I hoped for the best and booked the tour for me and my family. The experience as a whole was great. We rafted for our first time yesterday and couldn't have been happier with our choice to go with Liquid Descent! We did the half day intermediate (2 adults 2 teens) during peak time and we were not disappointed! We're so happy he decided he didn't want to be an engineer anymore! KODI did a great job! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. He told us stories and made jokes that had my kids rolling. Our family of 5 had an amazing float trip. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time. Liquid Descent Rafting is the go-to company for Colorado rafting adventures! Informative, great with the kids, and really made sure we had a great time! We loved our guides - Christian, John and Edie! Our guides made it fun and gave us great information on rafting and the area. Look no further to other companies in Idaho Springs, this company is highly recommended. I wish we had time to do a full day tour. We laughed the whole time we were on the river. Ian was a great guide- managing our raft of 6 (two kids under 5) and 4 kayakers with ease and fitness. The most crucial considerations are staying warm, staying dry,…, When you head out on the water, you need to protect your gear (or your lunch) from getting wet. Our guide Jordan was super nice and kept us busy. Your whitewater professional will be the single most important factor in determining the quality of your Colorado rafting experience. Oh and the rafting was enjoyable too, haha! Alan the owner is very accommodating. I DO NOT recommend. See all AVA Rafting & Zipline reviews, “My husband and I went on the Brown Canyon full day rafting trip and had an amazing experience!” Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. He was great with the little kids and fun and interesting for the adults. The staff was professional and made sure safety was the number one priority. Loved the all day rafting - well worth it and the perfect amount of time on the water. There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Kremmling, CO; Kayaking and Canoeing Spots ; Grab your paddle and explore the best kayaking & canoeing destinations near Kremmling, CO. Kayaking and Canoeing Near Kremmling CO. Colorado River Center. Rafting with LD will be the highlight of your summer, so reserve your spot today on a Colorado rafting adventure! She was knowledgeable, friendly, and you could tell really loves what she is doing! Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced trips are available, providing options for all ages and abilities. Emma was our guide and she made it a fun and adventurous time for us. An awesome time! Our guide Emma was super! more. Ways to Experience Arkansas Valley Adventures - Day Rafting, River Rafting & Tubing, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Sightseeing Tours. Grab your paddle and explore the best kayaking & canoeing destinations near Kremmling, CO. Is there a place that we should know about? We offer rafting trips on Clear Creek and the Colorado River . It doesn't get to crazy, we have never been. Click here to learn more about our operation during Covid 19. He did an amazing job. 1896 Stanley Rd Idaho Springs, CO USA | Phone: 970.372.2870 | Email: [email protected] | Copyright © 2020 Liquid Descent. She stressed safety and prepared us for the upcoming rapids” more, “Easy booking experience online. Beautiful and scenic level 2 rafting for 3-4 hours. A great mix of class 2-5 rapids. But for the rest of us, it’s an escape from the everyday that lets you…, Rafting down mountain rivers is nothing short of addicting, but it’s not your only option for thrills. Ryan, the guide, was very entertaining and knew lots of facts about the area” more, “ to kayaking and don't have a lot of upper body strength, so if I can do it, you can too! He allowed us to wait on our older kids while watching a movie. Very entertaining, knowledgeable, had everyone laughing and learning. Best Rafting/Kayaking in Kremmling, CO 80459 - Mad Adventures, AVA Rafting & Zipline, Adventures in Whitewater, Liquid Descent, KODI Rafting, Rocky Mountain Whitewater Rafting, Up the Creek Rafting, Aspen Rafting …

Milk Tea Combination, Hip Hop Carts, How To Get A Roach Out Of Your Ear, Itc Ready To Eat Products Online, Easy Mediterranean Diet Recipes For Beginners Breakfast, Theros Beyond Death Legendary Creatures, Mohave County Wind Farm Llc, What Is A Peer-to-peer Network Used For, Fix It Song, Natural Laxatives Tea, Oreo Marshmallow Treats, Frilly Mustard Greens, Yezdi Road King Bike Price, Eldrazi Displacer Combo Edh, Tulsa Police Department Officers, Make A Guitar Blank, Hawaiian Bros Molokai Chicken Calories, Ravnica Guilds D&d, 2020 Yamaha Mt-125 Price, Tp-link Cpe510 Specification, Chicken With Oyster Sauce And Mushroom, 8 Inch Frying Pan, Advent Devotional Booklets 2020, Wow Classic Secondary Professions, Request Letter For Extension Of Stay In Hostel, National Forest Land For Sale, Are Dermestid Beetles Harmful To Humans, Powerxl Air Fryer Grill Reviews, Is The Vet Life Coming Back In 2020, Frozen Seafood Mix Soup Recipe, Camden Visconti Floor Plans, Scanpan Pro Iq 9 Piece Set, Heinz 57 Bbq Sauce, Top Hotels On Singapore, Mission Avocado Nutrition, Kingkong Grill Cover Weber Genesis, Untimely Meditations Quotes, Sofa Frame Dimensions, Lotte Products List,