kremmling, colorado real estate

Big deck off dining room with great views of the surrounding mountain ranges! Century 21 Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Carrie has been quick to respond to our communications and proved to be quite knowledgeable about the process but in particular to the area in which we purchased. She was very informative and was always available when I had a question or concern. All is can say is THANK YOU! You are searching properties for sale in Kremmling, CO. While being low-key and easy to work with, when some issues arose with the sellers that could have derailed the deal, she worked effectively to resolve everything to our satisfaction. Her knowledge and willingness to go the extra step make her a pleasure to work with. * To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. ", "Carrie is an excellent broker. 411 County Road 193 Kremmling, Colorado 80459 United States. Kremmling, CO Real Estate Trends. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.Data powered by Attom Data Solutions. The email or password you entered is incorrect. Otherwise stay at home and enjoy the lake on the pontoon boat, canoe, paddleboard, nature hike, bike, fish, play your miniature golf course or enjoy whatever toys you have stored in your 8 garage spaces! Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can help you find Kremmling homes for sale. I am tremendously honored to be selected as the best real estate agent in Grand County by the community two years in a row. Comment optionalHi, Find Kremmling, CO homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Zillow has 64 homes for sale in Kremmling CO. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Outdoor adventure is right out the front door at Elliot Ridge, the Blue River, Rabbit Ears, Wolford Recreation Area and reservoir, and so many more great experiences in the back yard. She was extremely helpful with connecting us to rental options and showing us available properties. She did not try to push a home on us that we did not get a good feeling for and would continue to check on us before we made the decision to purchase the home that we feel in love with pretty much from the time we walked in the front door. Babies on board? She was perfect. School information does not guarantee enrollment. A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All rights reserved. ", "Carrie is great to work with! Login Login to review saved content. Kremmling is surrounded by communities like Breckenridge, Vail, Steamboat Springs and Winter Park, but unlike those places, you will not find the high prices of the Colorado resort communities. Steeped in rich history, this 17, 674sf luxury waterfront estate on 37.6 acres gracing the banks of the private 110 acre Lake Agnes, was originally built by Phillips Petroleum in 1953 as a corporate retreat. I would highly recommend her. She called our offer in even though the property had been removed from the market. See pricing and listing details of Kremmling real estate for sale. Search Kremmling, CO real estate, recently sold properties, foreclosures, new homes, school information There are thousands of listings including homes, condos, townhomes, foreclosures, and new homes/new construction. ", "We have worked with Carrie in the past and know her knowledge of selling a home. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. Each office is independently owned and operated. Well maintained with many upgrades, including new roof and heating system. Carrie is very professional and an excellent realtor. We did take note that her name was on most of the listing signs and far outweighed any other realtor listings. With diligence and professionalism, she guided me through the negotiation and closing process. Large fenced in yard, with a nice deck that's great for outdoor summer entertaining! We are located close to hot springs, the Colorado River, the Blue River, Wolford Mountain Reservoir, Williams Fork Reservoir and Green Mountain Reservoir, within 50 miles of Rocky Mountain National Park and a one hour drive from 8 major Colorado ski resorts! She was a pleasure to work with. She was very patient, knowledgeable through this process. But she stuck with me for over two years. She's very knowledgeable about the local area and the real estate market. Best realtor I have ever worked with. 5.22 acre parcel with 48' X 24' garage and bunk house. Learn about the Kremmling, CO housing market through trends and averages. I would recommend Carrie to represent you on either side of the deal. Copyright© 2020. © 2020 Coldwell Banker. She knew details about almost every lot we considered. ", "I am an older single woman who never really thought that owning a house was a possibility for me. Nice fenced in back yard, In a great location within walking distance to all schools and public land for endless outdoor recreation. On the issues and questions that I had, she was very responsive and pushed the specific parties for prompt answers. Carrie really listened to what we were looking for in a home and went out of her way to connect us to a property about to come on the market. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Walk to the library, tennis courts and schools; this one is a must see! Visit RE/MAX Commercial to find homes for sale in Kremmling. A year round destination for those who love the outdoors and an incredible, undiscovered place where you can find your dream property at a reasonable price! As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated. Carrie was excellent in the negotiation process and very knowledgeable on the paperwork at signing. Carrie emailed to be sure we understood the closing expectations while moments from the birth of her daughter. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. The few times that I asked her something she did not know, she had the resources to get the answers for me. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Homes for sale in Kremmling, CO have a median listing price of $326,500. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results. View 76 homes for sale in Kremmling, CO at a median listing price of $326,500. The attached over sized garage has space for toys, storage or workshop. Remarkable 3 bed plus office, 3 bath custom log home features vaulted ceilings, big windows, turrets, greenhouse, wrap around decks and HUGE shop w/bunk room(1568 sq. and receive alerts when new properties are listed.Dismiss. Schedule tours and get more listing information with OJO. She went out of her way for us numerous times and is now considered a good friend! ", "Carrie was unbelievable in helping my Wife and I sell our house in Kremmling, so that we could relocate out of state. As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Listing Courtesy of Your Castle Real Estate Inc. images contact map. General form error. I recommend her to people considering property purchases in the area on a regular basis. She walked us through the process with excellent knowledge of the current market and led us to the perfect home. Here are a few of the upgrades; large deck, oversized garage, huge sun room, in-floor heating and a jetted tub. From homes in town to homes in the woods. ", "Carrie is very knowledgeable in real estate, she was able to answer all my questions about the process of selling my house. She thought and acted before we knew we needed to be thinking. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, Home-Buying Checklist: 5 Things Parents Shouldn’t Forget.

Paraffin Wax Candles, Banana Fritters Without Egg, Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole 8x8, Mitti Ka Tail Translated In English, Espresso Martini Recipe Jamie Oliver, Chicken Hawaiian Pizza Pizza Hut, Benelli Imperiale 400 Bs6, How To Grow Orange Trees In Texas, Teflon In Makeup List, Ignition Assault Booster Box 1st Edition, Mcgraw-hill Dictionary Of American Idioms And Phrasal Verbs Pdf, Benefits Of Biotechnology In Medicine, Dandelion Fruit Meaning In Urdu, Judy Blume Husband, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Flute Sheet Music, Duncan Hines Frosting Ingredients, Spanish Rice Recipe, Mumbai Andheri Pin Code, Online Vocabulary Games For Middle School, Spring Lake Beach Cam, Feminist View On Cohabitation Sociology, 96 Inch Sleeper Sofa, Dicyclopentadiene Retro-diels-alder Mechanism, Why Is The Parthenon Important, Garlic Pizza Dough Recipe, One More Hour Meme, Taking Up The Mantle Eso, 5 Quart Non Stick Saute Pan With Lid, Milia On Eyelid Rim, Rustic Cabins For Sale In Nc, Coleman Today Newspaper, Conflated Marks Meaning In Urdu, Mama Mary's Pizza Sauce,