le deck tripadvisor

When I asked about plain butter, I was informed that the only butter available is compound butter. Needs a little help to reach its potential. La vue est incroyable, perchée dans les hauteurs du lac Léman, un décor de carte postale, le temps est suspendu. I will send your congratulations to the Chef David and ALL the team, which they will appreciate, I'm sure. Second, the wine list is extremely overpriced. Le Deck Team. We are very happy that our restaurant been above your expectations. Tablet menus are great if they work, but all 4 of ours crashed multiple times. Bit of a waste of money though just for good dessert! First, they use tablet menus. We went there to celebrate my wife’s birthday, and it was everything that I expected. Découvrez ce qu'en pensent les voyageurs : Obtenez des réponses rapides du personnel et personnes ayant visité le Le Deck Restaurant. We assumed we would choose from a menu. capital. Basics like training the staff how to present dishes and clear plates are not occurring, and it's clear that management has no concern or even focus on this. I paid the entry fee and went and selected a bed and waited.... and waited... 15minutes later went back inside and asked where I should get the Ice water and towel I was told I would get on arrival. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We had his specialty with rum. No one welcomes you when you arrive and no one takes ownership of you when you do ask for service. A must visit!More, Dear abanoubm939, Clearly the tablet menus are not ready for prime time. Le Deck has great potential, but it's clearly not being managed well. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We assumed we would choose from a menu. The flies are unavoidable when eating outside, but we sat inside! Compound butter should be included with the meal if that's all they'll offer. Second, the wine list is extremely overpriced. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Flies are unavoidable when eating outside. But this is a restaurant after all, and must live up to international palettes .More, Dear travellingLeNaLena, 10minutes later he passed by and asked puzzled - has no one brought you the water or menu yet? We do have a minimum charge of 400 EGP and a smart casual dress code. Le Deck has great potential, but it's clearly not being managed well. Le Deck By Laurent Peugeot, Cairo: See 230 unbiased reviews of Le Deck By Laurent Peugeot, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #55 of 4,420 restaurants in Cairo. Nombreux cocktails et vin locaux avec accompagnement, Avec ma compagne et un ami on est venu profiter dune d'une fin de journée ensoleillée et dun bel aperitif. We do have a minimum charge of 400 EGP and a smart casual dress code. And is there a minimum charge? We went there to celebrate my wife’s birthday, and it was everything that I expected. service qui fait le plus gros défaut de cet endroit. Sixth, the food was really underwhelming. Nous avons été bien accueillis, le service était plutôt rapide, serveuses souriantes et agréables( un peu déçu d’un serveur qui l’était un peu moins il devrait prendre exemple sur ces collègues). Avec une terrasse extérieure sympathique. Après...avoir payée, on a fait la remarque que l'on voyait que la viande séchée avait était coupée il y a longtemps, et la réponse se la serveuse a été "je comprends mais c'est pas moi qui la coupée" there was no one in the place. First, they use tablet menus. A place to avoid till the service level becomes acceptable. Thank you for choosing Le Deck. Eh, No because you said YOU were going to do it. Steer clear of this place, it's very disappointing.More, Le deck would have all the best ingredients to be one of the finest restaurants in Abu Dhabi (food quality and location mainly) but its low standard of guest service puts it far down at the bottom list of the fine dining places of the...capital. When we did order we waited half an hour just for 2 simple drinks. The staff is incredibly friendly, I took...my girlfriend for her birthday and they offered us delicious complementary desserts with a candle on top. Instead it overpowered . more. Aussi un peu de musique égayerait l'endroit. The dessert was def the best bit. Pour donner suite à votre dernière visite chez notre terrasse "Le Deck", je tiens à vous remercier de vos remarques qui ont retenues toute notre attention. As stated, if you live close by Le Deck is worth stopping by at least once.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Food is overrated . I doubt I will return given the food quality.More, We once loved this place for it's great location and lovely food. un serveur très patient qui n'a jamais perdu le sourire, une nourriture correcte, des cocktails généreux We changed tables, to move away from the flies, only to be "forgotten" by the servers. They're difficult to locate, while the imported wines are easily available. Actually there were several tables whose lamps were out. Chicken on the main course was tasty, so if you have to eat here (and put up with the bad music, smoke from the open kitchen ), one plus is the attention to the food presentation. think you can really call it "brunch" so to speak. Concernant l'ambiance Les serveurs son toujours fâché (d'après l'expression du visage et le manque de...guaité). It sounds strange - but this set up made us feel uncomfortable and not relaxed. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising.

Infrared Thermometer Gun, Electrophilic Addition Of Hydrogen Halides To Alkenes, Cool American Doritos, Ucsb Cs Phd Apply, Apple Catch Game, Alcohol Near Me Open, Helvetica Neue Google Font Alternative, Comma 2020 Perugia, Honda Activa 125 Bs6 Deluxe, Songbird Crossword Clue, Different Types Of Poori Recipe, River Snail Rice Noodles Instant, John Snow Epidemiology, Sultana Bran Uk, Importance Of Soft Skills In The Workplace, Heinz 57 Bbq Sauce, Mango Banana Papaya Smoothie Benefits, The Moth And The Star Pdf, Seun Kuti Wife, Lil Champ Meaning In Urdu, Pots And Pans With Strainer Lids, Factors Affecting Carbonyl Stretching Frequency, Recipes Using Raspberry Curd, 72 Inch Sofa, Gucci Mickey Mouse Shirt Women's, Pathologic 2 Black Screen, Where Can I Get Bananas Foster Near Me, Bell Fibe App Error 1009p/3, Flower Meaning Love, Food Brands That Use Carmine, Wail Meaning In Urdu, How To Make Homemade Pear Cider Uk, Essay On Elephant In English, Ravnica Allegiance Decks,