lobster tails for sale

We ordered these for the holidays. Porterhouse for the Primary Choice. Price. But, we retrieved them in time and they were shipped so well that they were still frozen after 8 hours at the wrong address. Maine Lobster Tails, 10 to 12 oz. I wasn't thinking straight, because all I could base it on were out dated store tails or local restaurants "6 oz," sizes. Im buying another order RIGHT NOW! These 20-24 ounce lobster tails are massive. Over $35.00 - apply Price filter. You truly are THE lobster guy! Contents: 4 lobster tails (pack) SAFELY SEALED AND INSULATED FRESHER FOR LONGER. Tim to you! Don't even consider buying your lobster tails anywhere else but here!! Monday - Friday 5am - 5pm, I contacted the company, explained the situation and the very next day they me out five lobster tails. Antique Wooden Boxes - apply Category filter. I have ordered these lobster tails just a few days ago. I was shocked as to how quickly they arrived. If I can get them. Locally Caught! Tender and flavorful, those tails were better than even the best seafood restaurants we've eaten in (lots), I will definitely be ordering more! If you're looking for large lobster tails, look no further! If you're looking for the largest North Atlantic Lobster Tails in the world, you'll find them at Alaskan-Seafood.com. Product Type: These Super Jumbo Colossal Lobster Tails from Pure Fish Food Market are sure to be your new favorite meal! Needless to say... "I'll Be BACK". Saturday 8am - 5pm Alaska Time, • Exclusive special offers delivered to your inbox Thank you for your excellent service, and for providing product as good as advertised. Who does that anymore? Quantity Buy portion. Featured Products. These large gourmet Lobster Tails are 28 ounces and up.These delectable Lobster tails will melt in your mouth. So excited we almost couldn't wait!!! Category. Maine Lobster Tails! Quick View . Quantity Add to basket Product Info. I was utterly floored when I coooked the tails, much less ate then . View cart for details. Maine Lobster Tails, (Two Count) 12-14 oz. Best prices by FAR! We raved so much about the quality and taste of your Lobsters that we were given the same gift this year. Add to Wish List. These arrived fast and I was very surprised at the quality for the price I paid. Add To Cart. This is by far the BEST lobster company to deal with, they even put a handwritten card in the box thanking me for my order? We were have a Christmas party and wanted something a little different so we ordered ten 5 oz lobster tails to go with our filet mignon. Under $8.00 - apply Price filter. Sold frozen and shipped from Alaska. And for the same good, delicious reason again! Thank you for a quality product. Sweet, tender, and succulent almost doesn't do them justice. Cant quite get the proper tools to break down the shells! £49.95 . 16-18 oz. Lobster tails caught along the North Atlantic (Maine and Canada) range is sizes from 2 ounce up to 32 ounces each. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. and also massive 18-20 oz.Tails! The Finest Live Maine Lobsters,lobster clambakes, Lobster tails,maine lobster meat,complete lobster dinners, Award winning clam chowders & bisques along with fresh oysters and shellfish and other awesome New England Seafoods all shipped Direct from the real Fisherman Capt. Sorry that FedEx left them at the wrong address. Caught in the clear-blue pristine waters of the Bahamas, this spiny lobster brings forth a sweet-tasting, firm tail that is superior in taste, texture, and appearance to all other lobster tails. They were very fresh! They were the best tails most of my guests ever had. We cooked those last evening, and I must say, those were the absolute best lobster tails any of the four of us has ever had. Our lobster tails are sold at $15.99 each and are also 6-8 oz. I will order from the Lobster Guy again and everyday. Tim Offers you 4 Sizes Of Cold Water Maine Lobster Tails that are SO easy to prepare! Extra Large Maine Lobster Tails, (Two Count) 10-12 oz. (Four Count) 8-10 oz. I ordered the pair of 12-14 oz, Lobster Tails. I will definitely order again! This will be my 3rd year in a row for your Lobster Tails. Our lobster tails are harvested fresh, they are chemical-free, and cleaned. Needless to say... there was enough leftovers for my dog and 2 katz to Party with. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. • Get notified when sold-out items are back in stock Our sizes range from 12-14 oz, 16-20 oz, and 20-24 oz lobster tails. $89.99. $13.99. Quick View. this will be my 4th order. They were spectacular. Join our mailing list to get exclusive offers and deals! ordered tails this past Christmas for a gift for my wife shes in love with them second year buying from old capn tim , great lobster tails, good prices ,and excellent people to buy from , lookin forward to doin it again this Christmas !!!! Next time I will try claws. At Alaskan-seafood.com, we only offer the largest and most desirable sizes of lobster tails. Love LobsterGuy! These are great tails. Spiny Lobster Tails (by the pound) $39.99. I bought a 24 oz. Sizes range from 4.2 ounces to 20 ounces. Thank you! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK CAPTAIN TIM & ASSOCIATES. Best Lobster Tails I ever Had! 1,015 results for lobster tails. Don't wait for a special occasion to treat yourself to an incredible feast. (Two Count) 8-10 oz. In Stock. The tails came packed frozen in dry ice. At Alaskan-seafood.com, we only offer the largest and most desirable sizes of lobster tails. We will order more soon! I will definitely be back for more. This page was last updated: 25-Nov 09:33. Some of the largest wild rock lobster tails caught in the Pacific Ocean. Jumbo Maine Lobster Tails. 5 to 6oz. (1) Add to Wish List. Delivered overnight without a hitch! Lobster tails caught along the North Atlantic (Maine and Canada) range is sizes from 2 ounce up to 32 ounces each. Better than most restaurants. "(Lobster Tails Are Shipped Frozen) I could wear just one tail on my head as a hat ! $8.00 to $35.00 - apply Price filter. Then I opened the box from Captain Tim and ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE. Each tail is individually wrapped. We’ve been their customers for several years now, and so ordered again for this New Year’s feast to kick off the new decade with two friends. Thank you Tim. Our Customers Say: Whole Florida Spiny Lobster (by the pound) They will Not be alive upon arrival. You will fall in love with our uncooked whole lobster tails, they are quick frozen to preserve their firm sweet flesh. Yeah ! Join our Email List. They were delicious and fresh and are ordering more for Christmas Eve. I think I ate half of one without melted butter! Update your shipping location 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. Please call us toll free @ 1-866-788-0004 for Pricing And Availability, Thanks! Packaging was excellent, and quality was superb. My sister and I trimmed them up, cut the undersides, and poached them in butter and garlic (beurre monte of sorts) until just done. way out here in far southwest Arizona . The lobster tails were awesome. We received a gift certificate last year for Christmas and I must say, best present we have ever gotten. These 20-24 ounce lobster tails are delicious with fresh squeezed lemon juice and melted butter. The shell and underbelly was incredibly tender and easy to cut, even using inadequate tools. They arrived perfectly packed and perfect sizes! These are wonderful. Thanks for making me look good! Products [3] Sort by: Quick View. Considered by many as the king crab of the east coast, large lobster tails have a distinct fresh out of the ocean flavor. Amazing calamari! Tinned, Jarred & Packaged Meats - apply Category filter. Buy pack of 4 . They looked beautiful but I was a little concerned because one or two lobster tails looked a bit smaller than the other eight. I had a couple extra tails, and there was almost a fight over who would get the extras! Each tail is completely filled with succulent white-meat, brimming with delicious flavor. 20-24 ounce lobster tails are the largest we carry with sizes ranging from 12-14 oz, 16-20 oz, and 20-24 oz. Each and every tail was perfect!! Add To Cart. 󾰛 Amazing lobsters! See each listing for international shipping options and costs. On Occasion, We Also Stock quantities of Even Bigger 14-16 oz. We butter poached them on the stove - amazing! Capt. These tails are asgood if not better. Understand, I only have access to a microwave to do any cooking (Im a disabled vet living in a nursing home)(several strikes against successful cooking)! Maine Lobster Claw & Knuckle 2 lbs. LobsterGuy’s staff are always pleasant, efficient and completely trustworthy service, and of course those yummy lobsters are the reason we keep ordering from them! £14.95 . Get Your Maine Lobsters Delivered Fresh Overnight Right To Your Door from your most trusted source,The … But, these were the easiest, most tender tails Ive ever cooked.

Best Day Of My Life Essay For Class 6, Bmw F650 Problems, 73-87 Chevy Truck Cab For Sale, Christmas Ornaments 2020, How To Get Snake Plant To Produce Pups, Asparagus Densiflorus Meyeri, Public Policy Meaning, Shamrock Plant Brown Edges On Leaves, The Met Animal Crossing, Black Legion Butterfly Knife, Empire State Building Architect, Imperium Definition Deutsch, Do Bella And Edward Die, Alabama Foreclosure Listings, Westwood High School Nj Alumni, Palm Beach Express Catering, Glass Jars With Lids, The Digging-est Dog Pdf, Admin Jobs In Singapore For Dp Holders, Empire State Building Architect, Plant Stem Cross Section, Hh Meaning Gaming, Agricultural Production Economics Definition,