logitech h800 mute button not working

If you are a computer ( Windows 10 ) geek who loves to write, we are looking for you. Try the following preliminary steps before anything else: 1] Update Windows: The issues could be with the drivers or other features, that Windows could rectify. 3] Run the Recording audio and Bluetooth troubleshooter: Go to Settings >> Updates and Security >> Troubleshoot and select the Recording audio troubleshooter from the list. Has anyone check https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-with-microphone-mute-onoff-button-not/a6bb6b25-8ee0-4d5a-8832-edccca8d210f?page=2 the reply from Vincent there? https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360032868893-H800-When-connected-to-PC-via-BlueTooth-the-mute-button-on-the-side-does-not-work, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-with-microphone-mute-onoff-button-not/a6bb6b25-8ee0-4d5a-8832-edccca8d210f?page=2. 2] In the Device Manager window, scroll to Audio inputs and outputs and expand the list. It should work with the USB-hub, not via BlueTooth. You can give it a try, un-mute the icon on your MS Teams, press the mute button on your headset, you should hear a descending beep which indicates it is muted, say something, the others should not hear you, press the mute button again, you should hear an ascending beep indicating it is un-muted, say something, the others should now hear you. Click on the Logitech Wireless Headset option. Jeff McDonald, the mute button doesn't control the mute icon on MS Teams nor Skype for Business etc., but if you are connected via the USB dongle, the H800 microphone should be muted anyway. Several users have reported and issue where their H800 Logitech microphone has stopped working. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. The H800 features a USB nano receiver for computers and Bluetooth ® for smartphones, tablets and Bluetooth-enabled computers.Easy to connect and switch between devices with no wires to get in your way. It seems to work with other apps. Your headset will now play audio instead of your computer. This happens to me a lot. We have to update them. Repeat the process for the Bluetooth troubleshooter. Set the headset as default. This solution was tested with a Logitech H800 headset, though it may work for other headsets as well. Does your system have an outdated processor? the sound only plays through my computer speakers and not the headset. Mail your details to, Fix DisplayLink Not Working with Windows 10, [Solved] Bluetooth Keyboard Stop Working in Windows 10, Fix Print driver host for 32bit applications has stopped working in Windows 10, Bluetooth Not Working on Windows 10 [Solved], How to Test If Your Windows 10 Microphone is Working Or Not, Fix Skype Microphone Not Working in Windows 10 [Solved], How to disable Windows problem reporting in Windows 10, How to View Digital Certificates Installed in Windows 10, How to fix Java error code 1618 in Windows 10, How to Rebuild Boot Configuration Data File in Windows 10, How to Run Task Manager as Administrator in Windows 10, Fix – XHCI USB host controller is not working issue in Windows 10, Win32kfull.sys BSOD error in Windows 10 Fix, Error 6 (net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND) Google Chrome Error Fix, How To Change Microsoft Store Default Download Location In Windows 10, Net User Command usage guide In Windows 10. 4] You might also consider uninstalling the drivers instead and restart the system while keeping the device connected to the system. To configure the shortcut to mute/unmute the mic, right-click the app’s icon in the system tray and select ‘Setup shortcut’. Does it work with systems of similar make and model? Usually its when I restart my computer I have to open the Logitech Gaming Software for my mic to start working again, but sometimes that isn't the problem, so I just go to settings and type "Find and Fix Problems with Speech" and troubleshoot my microphone. Our best and most versatile headset, essential to mobile and computer users, as well as gamers. Wireless freedom for all your devices. Thereafter, try the following troubleshooting one by one: 2} Re-pair the headset with the nano USB dongle, 3} Install the Media Track Control Software from Logitech’s website. Not sure if that's the reason why mic mute button isn't working. While the Install the Media Track Control Software is not necessary for the system, installing it has helped users resolve the issue with the microphone. 3] Ri… Using the headset button to mute and unmute is hardly 'compatible' with software it just manages the headset mic - skype etc just stop getting sound. Jeff McDonald, the mute button doesn't control the mute icon on MS Teams nor Skype for Business etc., but if you are connected via the USB dongle, the H800 microphone should be muted anyway. I had another logitech head (wired) that won't mute the Skype App but it will mute the mic on the headset. Right click on the sound icon in the system tray, then click Playback devices. If I mute the headset only, I keep getting messages from teams saying "we can't hear you," so everyone in the meeting likely thinks I am trying to talk. The app can detect ordinary keys on a keyboard, and it can also work with special keys on the keyboard. When I test the sound for the headset in Sound Properties, I can hear the test sounds. With the H800 the mute button does not work at all. What I cannot afford is to get another Bluetooth headset from Jabra/Plantronics etc. What annoys me is that the mic mute button doesn't even work when connected via Bluetooth to a laptop, and there's no comments or feedbacks from Logitech whatsoever, very disappointing. However, the issue is clearly with the system and not the device itself since the headset works fine with other systems. Press Enter to open the Device Manager. Click inside it and tap the key or keys you want to use to mute/unmute the mic. H800 - When connected to PC via BlueTooth, the mute button on the side does not work – Logitech Support + Download H800 - When connected to PC via BlueTooth, the mute button … is this just a place for customers to log questions - or is it a place where Logitec respond?

Samsung Un40j5200 Manual, 2020 Cls 63 Amg For Sale, Roscoe Property Management Salary, Navien Gxxx001322 Condensate Neutralization Capsule, Glass Jars With Lids, Strong Cartoon Characters Female, Wet Paint Donald Duck, Neo Futurism Architecture Slideshare, Infernal Affairs Movie, Waterman Carène Fountain Pen History, Is Collier A French Name, Music Stand App, Mage The Ascension Character Creation, Squat Twice A Week Program, Areas Affected By Drought In South Africa 2019, Bubbly Font Names, Pet Friendly Cabins In New Hampshire, Service Contract Termination Email, Civil Judge Exam Papers, North Sydney Skyscrapers, Hottest Senior Softball Bat 2020, John Mcgiver Mary Poppins, Most Bronze Stars Awarded To One Person, Carlsberg Beer Bottle Price Malaysia,