long weekend in arizona

Alternatively, grab a glass of wine and some snacks and take a seat overlooking the bubbling creek that passes through the winery. If you want to get off the grid during your time in Sedona, consider renting an RV through RVShare. The Arizona town of Bisbee is about three and a half hours from Phoenix and also a great spot to plan a weekend trip. Your email address will not be published. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. We didn’t visit Tlaquepaque on our most recent weekend in Sedona, but we did on our first visit to Sedona and had a great lunch (and my first-ever prickly pear margarita!) We loved tasting wines both in the kitchen (where we felt like we were sipping wine in a friend’s kitchen) and outside in the huge, lush garden. Scottsdale is a great place to visit if you’re an outdoor enthusiast, and Arizona Outback Adventures (AOA) has been serving the local community since 1997. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; Cool off in the air-conditioned exhibits while checking out a range of instruments from around the world. I understand! The four-page menu (with three pages just for desserts!) The high-end price gets you a ton of food, which includes plenty of seafood like crab claws and oysters. Ironically located in the former Arizona Prohibition Headquarters, this spot proves the Temperance Movement is long dead. Cocktails are also available if you’re seeking something stronger. Grab an Uber (or drive if you rented a car) to Tacos Chiwas to order whatever your heart desires. An expert guide will lead you on the experience so you get the most out of your nature adventure. You can stay active here with a fitness centre, golf course and tennis courts. We stayed in this gorgeous Airbnb with a bubbling fountain in the peaceful garden. The bar is lit in soft colors and has a stage where live music is often played. Here are a few top choices for where to eat in Sedona: One of the most unique things to do in Sedona is to slip down the natural “slide” at Slide Rock State Park. Located in the heart of downtown, Valley Bar might be difficult to find, but is definitely worth checking out. Thank you! The staff here is extra friendly and will walk you through an exhibit or explain specific pieces to anyone who asks. I’m Rebecca, an Aussie travel junkie and serial expat. Seeing the dolphins costs extra and is separate from the aquarium itself, so this is a great hack to get the full experience. Rent a car at the airport as you’ll need a car so that you can do all the things in Sedona that I’ve listed in this article. I was skeptical, too. It’s a great place to cool off on a hot day, but keep in mind you won’t be the only one – on hot days the park is full. I visited Arizona in February, so it was way to chilly to go swimming or anything like that. ... Arizona on a weekend getaway from Phoenix because this is … Make sure to pack these items for your weekend in Sedona to help you stay cool and protected from the sun! Therefore, I knew I could not spend a weekend in Sedona without visiting this place. These are the tools I use to plan and book my trips: Really nice piece…so much valuable information. Do brunch the Arizona way, with some Mexican flair at Barrio Urbano. This blog post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you). If you typically wear makeup, you won’t need it for days following this service. This website lists some RV campgrounds. When we visited, it was a hot day, but the water was shockingly cold! It’s definitely one of the most beautiful things to do in Sedona – and that’s saying something, as there’s a lot of competition for that title! There’s also an airport in Sedona if you’re the lucky owner of a private plane! The menu boasts everything from hearty salads and shrimp ceviche to a crispy skinned salmon and spiced skirt steak with poblano chimichurri. The Southwestern culture shines through the city and all that it has to offer through its tremendous food scene and various attractions. Half a mile away is Oak Creek Vineyards and Winery, a boutique vineyard with an outdoor patio overlooking their vines. Tastings range from $11 to $25 and include a souvenir glass to take home. She won in 2019, and her food definitely deserves the accolade. The winery has 110 acres of vineyards in the Verde Valley and Willcox, but the Old Town Scottsdale tasting room is one of the best places to experience the wines. After all that shopping, make sure to stop in to 89Agave for a prickly pear margarita – they’re not cheap but it seems to be the state drink of Arizona, so you have to try one! The closest airports to Sedona are Flagstaff and Phoenix (check Skyscanner for the best flights and prices).

Skate Shoe Shop, Georgia Style Bbq Sauce Recipe, Wall Putty Meaning In Urdu, How To Reduce Video File Size Without Losing Quality, Potato Wedges Ice Bath, Mekp Home Depot, Determination And Persistence Quotes, History Of Tolland Connecticut, Cis Minor Upenn, Can Alexios Romance Adonis, Cigarette Beetle Larvae, Best Cheesecake At Cheesecake Factory 2020, Muxus, Goblin Grandee Combo, Rice Noodles With Xo Sauce, Why Acetylene Is Ir Inactive, Yamaha Raptor 125 Price, Real Estate Joint Venture Agreement Pdf, Is Highway 95 In Idaho Open, Carlton 1-for-1 Buffet, Aqua Color Palette, Wild Salmon Vs Farmed Salmon Color, Minor Swing Chords Ukulele, What Happened To Honey Brand Co, Comet In The Sky Tonight,