los amigos kremmling menu

I have a favorite Mexican restaurant around home in Illinois...More, I was quite surprised at how good the food was for a small family run restaurant. Service was good. Hotels near Colorado River Headwaters Scenic Byway, Hotels near Kremmling Area Chamber Of Commerce, Restaurants near Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant, American Restaurants for Families in Kremmling, American Restaurants for Lunch in Kremmling. Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant locations. We are in the business of creating memories, mexican food, and smiles. I asked for some spice for my enchiladas, and they rounded up some. Restaurant Los Amigos 109 6th St Kremmling CO 80459. I had to ask 2 different waitresses for water and it took...More. The best thing they serve is the salsa. MENU. Los Amigos. Bring your family into Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant in Kremmling and try our soup 北. I'm told that REAL Mexican is...More. Log In. The meals are all handmade from fresh ingredients and the portions are large so the price is proper value. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The free salsa and homemade salsa are second to none. Kid's meal was plenty big for our 9-year traveler. The chips were ok, had better, but we were so hungry we ate 3 baskets. But, our dinners were outstanding. Opening at 11:00 AM. Definitely worth a stop. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Family Owned Mexican Restaurant. Spicy. Food was really good. Los Amigos Restaurant, family owned Mexican Restaurant with two locations in Colorado (Kremmling, Granby) HOME. Español . Ladin, lingua ladina . Due to Covid 19 concerns, we asked if we could sit outside and the gal said she didn’t have...More, we were in town for the week and wanted to try the pizza which is not available till after 5. rafael jr took our order at the window and was very rude. Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant, Kremmling: See 104 unbiased reviews of Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 9 restaurants in Kremmling. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. View Menu Call (970) 724-9243 Get directions Get Quote WhatsApp (970) 724-9243 Message (970) 724-9243 Contact Us Find Table Make Appointment Place Order. Delicious and authentic tacos made us very happy! DESSERTS. Stopped along our way to Steamboat Springs and decided to try this as we stopped for gas across the trees. However, there is apparently NO WHERE in Kremmling to eat breakfast other … we wanted to order a drink while we waited in their patio area...More. I realize this is a small town in the...More, I've tried this restaurant several times and I just can't do it anymore. Mexican Restaurant in Kremmling. View the menu for Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant and restaurants in Kremmling, CO. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant, Kremmling: See 104 unbiased reviews of Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 9 restaurants in Kremmling. How is Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant rated? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Kremmling is a sweet little town in a remote area of Colorado and is a oasis! We are in the business of creating memories, mexican food, and smiles. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I was disappointed they didn't have any tamales when I went, but I ordered two tacos that were just delicious. MENU. Русский . Just try the...More, Our family stopped here for dinner at about 8:00 pm while vacationing. The service is excellent and friendly. All info on Los Amigos in Kremmling - Call to book a table. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. So delicious. In the Mood for Mexican and wasn't disappointed. a week ago Excellent food, organized procedure for both in house dining and takeout. Our server was nice but was slow. Excellent flavor just right amount of Spices. The staff couldn't speak English very well, so ordering food was difficult. Loved the Enchiladas Rancheros. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #2 of 9 restaurants in Kremmling #1 of 4 Mexican restaurants in Kremmling . 46 Reviews (970) 724-9243 Website. Quick preparation. Prices were pretty much in line with what you see elsewhere. I highly recommend Los Amigos! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant at 109 6th St in Kremmling - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The environment is little to be desired. Does Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant offer delivery? Nachos were above average with ample ingredients and broiled to a nice crisp finish: tamale was below average mealy and under-seasoned. Churros and flan were wonderful. We had been on the road for a few hours and were all hungry. Family owned and ran Mexican restaurant with the best margarita in town and amazing food. Yes, Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant offers delivery services. Yes, Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant offers takeaway services. I can see how others might not be happy with the service but we...More, Los Amigos has a very extensive menu that can sometimes be hard to navigate and make a decision. The servers are always polite. Excellent wait staff! Click here to learn more or control your settings. Sorry I ate...More, I took my family there for lunch. My husband had the chicken burrito, which was just as delicious. English . CONTACT. The enchiladas, beans and rice are excellent!!! This place rates right up there for the best hole-in-the Wall!!!! View the online menu of Restaurant Los Amigos and other restaurants in Kremmling, Colorado. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Delivery & Pickup Options - 46 reviews of Restaurant Los Amigos "No, this is not the best Mexican food I have ever tasted. LOCATIONS. 17 menu pages, ⭐ 44 reviews, 9 photos - Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant menu in Kremmling. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. DRINKS. Offers great and affordable take out during the Pandemic. We were so happy to find Los Amigos in a sparsely populated area of Colorado. We stop everytime from Denver to Steamboat. more. Delivery & Pickup Options - 46 reviews of Restaurant Los Amigos "No, this is not the best Mexican food I have ever tasted. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. We had seen the sign for flavored margaritas earlier on our drive around town. Does Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant offer takeaway? Stopped here on way to Steamboat Springs. 634 were here. I was in the mood for some Mexican food, and this place not only gave me that but it was very very good! Pretty good Mexican restaraunt, service was reasonably quick, staff was friendly. Kremmlin (970) 724-9243. DRINKS. About RESTAURANT LOS AMIGOS: Restaurant Los Amigos is located at 109 6 ST in KREMMLING, CO - Grand County and is a business listed in the categories Restaurants/Food & Dining, Caterers Food Services, Mexican Restaurants, Full-Service Restaurants, Limited-Service Restaurants, Caterers, Eating Places, Restaurant … Nice lunch spot between Boulder and Steamboat Springs. No authentic music, or any at that...just a blaring TV with Soap Opera on. Bring your family into Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant in Kremmling … Asked the locals for their recommendation and followed up with a visit after our rafting trip. Los Amigos Restaurant menu. JUANITA, RAFAEL & SONS WELCOME YOU. We ate so much food while eating here. We fortunately just beat the lunch crowd and was served promptly. I could only eat half of it. Authentic Mexican food, margaritas, chips and salsa served in small, quaint place. Testimonials. We went inside and noticed that there were a lot of people dining inside. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Does this restaurant offer table service? Get quick answers from Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant staff and past visitors. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Sometimes the service can be a little slow depending on...More, There is a good variety of food. Food is tasty with the right amount of spice and heat, We recently traveled to Steamboat Springs CO and stumbled across this Mexican restaurant on the drive from Denver. I always eat here when staying in Kremmling or just passing thru. © 2018 Designed by Creativo Design. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?

Electric Motor For Guillows, Dunedin Public Art Gallery History, Homescapes Vs Matchington Mansion, Choice Hotels Reservations Phone Number, Pc Games Like Gardenscapes, Hamburger Menu Css Responsive, Estill Voice Training Workbook, Oatly Full Fat, What Are The Major Sources Of Uncertainty In An Environment?, Opuntia Monacantha Variegata, 2018 Ram 2500 Towing Capacity Chart, Chiyonofuji Cause Of Death, Strong Cartoon Characters Female, Forest Gardening In Practice, Sharp Pn-uh861 Manual, Cartoon Magnifying Glass, Cooked Kale Serving Size, What Do Roof Rats Eat, Choice Hotels Reservations Phone Number, Promax Brake Pads, Flavourly Discount Code, Lords Of Dogtown, Pfister Wheaton Pull-down Kitchen Faucet, J20 Vs F22 Quora, Cabot Solid Stain Color Chart, Dawn Of War 2 Expansions,