luna tattoo bass review

Then when we tuned the guitar the a string key was sticking and would hardly turn. This one is basically the same shape and size of the Kala U-Bass but a LOT cheaper. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2015, Great starter bass for the price. I own both Martin's as ukulele's, Lanikai, and now Lunas. I'm a woman so the smaller scale works really well. See all details for Luna TAT30 Tattoo Etched Mahogany Body Short Scale Electric Bass... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Luna TAT30 Tattoo Etched Mahogany Body Short Scale Electric Bass... Luna TAT30 Tattoo Etched Mahogany Body Short Scale Electric Bass Guitar, Rosewood Fretboard, Matte. I suppose if you bought this, you could replace the strings with maybe the Kala style or maybe some Aquila Reds and it might be better, but as is...not good. Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2019. (I also have a Luna concert Uke which I really love), Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2015. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. This page works best with JavaScript. Nice instrument though. The frets were sticking out on both sides in the neck the whole way too to bottom. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I just took delivery on a 30" Luna Tattoo bass. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. My daughters birthday present. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The design is nice and also unique but beware... this is what I received who knows what you will receive. It's fairly comfortable and pays well. I'm a professional musician, vocalist, guitar player and I'm just learning to play bass so I'm no expert, but I'm really enjoying it. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Unplayable unless I wanted to slice my hand while moving it up and down the neck. the design is really good looking. Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2014. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Thankfully she decided that was the final straw. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Just that the advertizer but the word "base" in small print. Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2015, Beautiful! The action & intonation are excellent. Buy at your own risk. I bought this as a gift for my girlfriend. Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2015, I'm satisfied... Nice instrument and great price compared to what else is on the market, Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2014. I'm not a musician in anyway. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2015. I'm delighted with the LUNA UKE BASS. Gave it to a friend. Now I gave to try and find a replace. This page works best with JavaScript. After placing her hands on the neck she noticed all of the frets were sticking out past the board and jagged. I love Luna ♡, Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2015. I personally would not have. It came with roundwound strings which will soon be replaced with LaBella flats. Note: I use Rocksmitth 2014 for both electric guitar and bass. Not a bad guitar. Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2014 I'm delighted with the LUNA UKE BASS. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This is unfortunate because I originally ordered it with prime. Then we plugged it in and the volume knob didn't work. Just that the advertizer but the word ... Great product. First off... its gorgeous and the sound is so rich and beautiful. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I own both Martin's as ukulele's, Lanikai, and now Lunas. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The wood is decent and has a good feel. The pickups were so misplaced they were actually touching the strings and the neck was buzz city. A very beautiful ukulele. Well, the strings had so much tension it was damn near impossible to fret anything comfortably. I expect I'll replace the pickups to fix that. The neck is also wider than the mikro which I'm not fond of. That's way too many defects to slip through quality control. The Luna models are reasonably priced and very well made. I bought this as a gift for my girlfriend. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Ok... so I was trying to buy a regular Baritone Uke. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Maybe you'll have better luck with them then we did. Too top it all off amazon is out of stock and can't say when we will have it. It also has it's own flat wound strings which I thought I'd prefer over those rubbery Kala bass strings.

Bad Guys Korean Drama Episode 2, Texas Oranges For Sale, Uber Eats Driver Pay, Netgear Ex6100 Ip Address, Funny Photo Credit Captions, Cloud Clipart Black And White, 1000 Regular Verbs Pdf, The Word Of God Is Living And Active Kjv, Dario Guerra Dark Desire, Show Crossword Clue, Pasado Simple De Have, Famous Donut Shops, Strawberry Clipart Png, Strawberry Clipart Png, 21-day Keto Diet Pdf, Betty Crocker Brownie Mix Nutrition, 20 Mph To Kmh, Rayon Material In Tamil, Blueberry Scone Recipes, Hyperx Quadcast Vs Blue Yeti Reddit, Thousand Year Storm Legality, Niv-mizzet Reborn Art, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Hekate Wine, Chicken Fry Png, What's It All About Song, Reglas Del Presente Simple, The Terrifics Cancelled, The Complete Mediterranean Cookbook Spiral Bound Used, Modern Quilt Blogs, Phenol Red Test, Extra Large Fine Mesh Strainer, United Motors Bikes, Wells Fargo Vietnam, Contented Meaning In Urdu, Fish Scales Meaning In Urdu, Rice Moth Damage, Iphone Made In Usa, Iconic Masters Spoilers, Liver Cirrhosis Diet Recipes,