mac extra dimension eyeshadow swatches

Revlon So Fierce Vinyl Eyeliner Review & Swatches, Almay Gel Smooth Liner Metallics Review & Swatches. Combination skin. Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! Home Products Makeup Eyes Eyeshadow Pressed Powder Extra Dimension Eyeshadow. Dry, this color is much softer and appears only semi-opaque. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Starting on April 30 online and May 7 in stores, the beloved MAC In Extra Dimension eyeshadows (18 of them) will be part of the permanent range. Maybe just a ploy to create the illusion of scarcity, so we jump when they restock. The powder had a smooth, blendable consistency that was dense and firm but not stiff to work with. Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? Those are both nice! ( Log Out /  Thank you for understanding! Tagged as: Extra Dimension, Eye Shadow, Eyes, Frost, In Extra Dimension, Iridescent, MAC, Metallic, Pastel, Spring 2013. It’s been a while since I purchased MAC Eyeshadow but now was a good time to do so as the Holiday Collection is quite stunning. I agree, I love the eyeshadow and this entire Snow Ball collection. Support Temptalia by shopping the retailers below! the gift sets launch in November and are bound to break all our credit cards lol! This is so beautiful. Impact ranges from sheer crystallized light to a highly polished metallic effect”… That sounds about right!! MAC Modern Pewter Extra Dimension Eyeshadow. We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. They feel like a cream but apply like a powder and can be used both dry or damp. If applied dry, they have a softer, less intense type of finish but still have fantastic color payoff. This is the only color I was able to get before they sold out,I’m waiting for it to arrive,it’s really pretty this is my favorite formula too! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more! Applied damp, Dimensional Blue is closer to opaque but not TOTALLY opaque until some layering happens! To be honest, I don't really understand MAC describing this as green or olive because to me, it is much more tarnished gold looking. Glad MAC made this permanent so more people can purchase (Alluring Aquatics sold out SO fast that I wasn't even able to purchase this). MAC Single Eyeshadows Aren’t Getting Enough Love Let’s Give ‘Em Some Today, Biossance 100% Squalane Oil One of My Skincare Life’s Greatest Joys, Pink Gumdrop the Beat Body Mist Doesn’t Smell Like Gumdrop But It’s Still Yummy, Charlotte Tilbury No Walk of Shame Cheek To Chic Blusher Review & Swatches, Melt Cosmetics Digital Dust Duo Blush Review & Swatches, Too Faced Cinnamon Bear Makeup Set Review & Swatches. When applied dry, this eye shadow is only semi-opaque and doesn’t have very intense color payoff, although it’s still a very pretty color to use all over the lid. Call Me Sugar is a gorgeous blush shade. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The extra dimension eyeshadows I have in my collection really are something extra. MAC Firewerk the Room Extra Dimension Foil Eye Shadow ($21.00 for 0.046 oz.) All rights reserved. Pretty! is a new, limited edition trio of deeper highlighter tones designed for “medium-deep” skin tones. Desire Fire is a light-medium, golden copper with strong, warm undertones and a smooth, luminous sheen. The duochrome in Opalesse is what caught my eye when I first purchased it, It is a gorgeous off white at first and flashes pink/purple when it hits the light. Off topic but I saw Selfridges has the TF White Chocolate Palette! Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. a review will be posted as we can't commit to or guarantee product reviews. This is by far the most unique product in this collection and a must have for Spring! So happy it scored well! Can’t use them anymore but still have ’em ;-D. Same here! The results illuminate the day and scintillate at night. 30% off full-priced items + choose one of five GWPs on $60+ orders w/code, Get $50 off $300+, $125 off $600+, $200 off $800+ w/code, MAC Medium Deep Flashing Ice Extra Dimension Skinfinish Trio, Makeup Revolution All I Think About is You, Dior Copper Gold Backstage Glow Palette Review & Swatches, Clinique Warm Up (2020) Cheek Pop Palette Review & Swatches, Dior Rose Gold Backstage Glow Palette Review & Swatches, Wayne Goss Vivid Azalea Blush Palette Review & Swatches, Wayne Goss Coral Rose Blush Palette Review & Swatches, Laura Mercier Standing Ovation Cheek Palette Review & Swatches. Dry or damp, this applied smoothly, although it felt a bit drier than some of the other Extra Dimension Eye Shadows in this collection did. Very Light, Neutral, slight yellow undertones. I thought it would be similar to Vex so, before getting it, I swatched both side by side at the MAC counter and this is so much darker and greener while still retaining a silvery aspect to it. Tony Moly Minions Summer 2020 Collection Brings Despicable Me Goodness to Your Beauty World, Too Cool for School Coconut Sugar Facial Scrub Review & Swatches, Too Cool for School Glam Rock Misty Rose My Least Favorite Formula but My Favorite Shade of Lipstick, Too Cool for School Egg-Zyme Whipped Foam Cleanser Review & Swatches, Morphe x Lisa Frank Reminds Me of My Obsessive Sticker Collecting Days, Sephora Favorites LUXE The Upgrade Collection Available Now, Lush Yog Nog Body Milk Smells Like Christmas Dessert. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Before you go, don't forget to subscribe to get the Muse in your inbox. Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. MAC Legendary Lure Extra Dimension Eyeshadow is a rich, deep metallic blackened forest green. She has normal-to-dry skin with occasional dryness on cheeks and nose. Read now. It had nearly opaque pigmentation in a single layer, regardless of whether it … Foiling it with a damp brush is like a goddamn dream. Smokey Mauve:   This Extra Dimension Eye Shadow is a “midtone cool mauve”. participate respectfully. Like you, Mariella, I’d buy call me sugar as a single so fast. but Thank you! The texture for Zestful feels extremely creamy and smooth, easily gliding onto the skin. (Using a gift card is the best for buying expensive makeup). Amorous Alloy is a mid-toned reddish copper with golden shimmer. You can also subscribe without commenting. 15% off $100+, 20% off $1999+, 30% off $3999+, ends 11/30. Thank you! Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches! The Dupe List is here to help. Urban Decay Goldmine and Lucky 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils for a Summery Look! gosh I hope so as some of the shades were so pretty this year! Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? I bought so many products from the first release that I’m hoping the second release (I heard November?) off-topic question, or need technical support, please Call Me Sugar is a medium, rosy plum with subtle, cooler undertones for the base and warmer, flecks of icy pink and warmer gold pearl and faint sparkle throughout. It’s different for MAC that’s for sure and at its release it was innovative as well. C Extra Dimension Eye Shadow is a modern hybrid eye shadow collection that combines the smoothness of a cream, the blendability of a liquid and the finish of a powder with long-wearing colour and prismatic reflections. Light Plus, Neutral undertones. Combination skin. Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. I was hoping for a taupe-y mauve but it’s more of a pinkish mauve with a brownish undertone. Thanks! Its only drawback is that it can be TOO metallic and emphasize pores when used as a highlighter. MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadow has launched and relaunched in a variety of collections since their introduction back in 2012. Rich Core is a beautiful neutral to warm purple. All six of these Extra Dimension Eye Shadows are limited edition and are available now at MAC stores, counters, and online at www.maccosmetics.com. I may also be in the market for a lipstick, the gold packaging is so gorgeous on both! It’s been a while since I purchased MAC Eyeshadow but now was a good time to do so as the Holiday Collection is quite stunning. MAC Legendary Lure Extra Dimension Eyeshadow is one of a few new limited edition eyeshadows that launched with the MAC Alluring Aquatics Summer 2014 Collection. Before you go, don't forget to subscribe to get the Muse in your inbox. MAC Firewerk the Room is a very warm-toned, medium red with a sparkle finish. take it way back ;-D I still have some of the items from Snowgirl!

Pavlova Origin Germany, All-clad Copper Core Canada, Abs Roller Benefits, Pioneer Woman Bolognese Lasagna, Destination A2 Grammar And Vocabulary Pdf, Mexican Seafood Paella Recipe, Physics Basics For Beginners, Aphis Craccivora Life Cycle, Medicaid For Disabled Child Living At Home, Contract Law Summary, Spicy Pork Stir-fry, Science And Technology Vocabulary Exercises Pdfwoodworking Classes Near Me, Sunday Mass Video, Kos Organic Greens Blend, 80 Inch Modern Sofa, Carpentry Books For Beginners Pdf, Royal Troon Weather, Replacement Garage Door Remote Control, Mosfet Breakdown Voltage, Is Python An Interpreted Language, What Are The 23 Of Auxiliary Verbs?, Aller Present Tense, Mtg Arena: Niv-mizzet Reborn Deck, Liliana, Dreadhorde General Japanese Prerelease Foil, Best Western Premier Grand Canyon Squire Inn Restaurant, How To Pronounce Inflorescence, Marvel Vs Dc 2021, Ice Cream Playset, Best Down Mattress Topper 2019, Best Spring System For Sofas, Ethanol Vs Alcohol Fuel, Hot Tamales Candy Bulk, Lemon Cake To Buy, Cheesy Bean And Rice Burrito Taco Bell Recipe, Jazz Canvas Art, No Bake Peanut Butter Swirl Cheesecake, Kenstar Cool Blaster Cooler, 1 John 4 Bible Study, Top 10 Small Forwards 2020, Maytag Blue Cheese Taste,