mahindra gusto battery

Their two-wheelers are featured with advanced technology but at a minimum price range. Its wide handlebar and comfortable seat will help you to get better control. It will provide good balance and comfort. I found the contact number for Universal Batteries on google and was able to connect to Viswa, who not only provided the battery delivery and replacement within 45 minutes, that too being a national holiday, he was also proactive enough to provide me the invoice over the email very promptly. Engine performance: This two-wheeler scooter has a 124.6 cc new generation displacement, four-stroke, air-cooled, MCDi- technology engine that will bump up the performance and can deliver 8.5 bhp @ 7000 rpm maximum power and 10 Nm @ 5500 rpm maximum torque. Amaron ABR-PR-APBTZ7L (6 Ah) PRICE: 1,777 20% OFF. © 2020 | BikePriceBD.com All Rights Reserved. Very prompt and professional. Also view Gusto interior Images, specs, features, expert reviews, news, videos, colours and mileage info at ZigWheels.com The instrument panel of Mahindra Gusto 125 is fully analog. Excellent service. We offer batteries for all Mahindra Gusto Vx bike models. where the front size is 90/90-12 and the rear is 90/90-12. This scooter has a carburetor system and can give better efficiency. Hi, The exhaust looks amazing with its heat protection muffler and can boost the engine’s power. Instrument Panel & Features: The instrument panel of Mahindra Gusto 125 is fully analog. Without Old Battery 1,570 (Prices are inclusive of all taxes) Compare View Detail. Customer Support No. Sales: 8123 997 999  |  Support: 8123 773 999, Old No 21, New No 68.1.4 Iblur, Agara Post, Marathahalli – Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102, Exide Battery Dealers in Bangalore - Universal Batteries, Service was excellent. Good job done , Good experience. +91-7588-010101 My battery had died while i was in the market. Mahindra two-wheelers recently launched their Mahindra Gusto 125 scooter in Bangladesh which would be one of the top-rated scooters in this segment. Very much satisfied with their quick response and promt services! Consists of a fully automatic gearbox, the scooter can run with 85 km/h top speed. These trademark holders are not affiliated with BatteryBhai, or our website. They do not sponsor or endorse our website, materials or services. The person Arun. It can reach the top speed of 85 km/h. Highly professional team and always there to help. But it would give more mileage on the highway of 55 km/L. . Design & looks:  Gusto 125 looks familiar to the previous 110 version, barring the dual-tone paint and some sticking. With Old Battery (Same Ah) 1,420. Competitive pricing and genuine exide battery dealer. Mahindra is a reliable brand and its price is also low. Mahindra Gusto Features only place where I got straight lower quote and prompt response from Viswa. Sort By Price: Amaron ABR-PR-APBTZ7L (6 Ah) Warranty: 24 Months Free of Cost + 24 Months Pro Rata(Delivered in 1 - 4 Days) Price: Rs. I purchased a car battery from Universal Batteries Bangalore. The demand for scooter is increasing day by day. These scooters look, design and color variation are just amazing. You can start with Hella FF36 battery. Very pleased by the professionalism. Your email address will not be published. Great service. Click Here To Search Your Nearest Showroom. Be the first to review “Mahindra Gusto 125”. It has four colors available which are Orange Rush, Monarch Black, Bolt White, and Regal Red. Very prompt and customer friendly. Though Mahindra is not available widely in Bangladesh, that’s why their spare parts are not available across Bangladesh. It also has a good ground clearance of 165 mm and seat height is 770 mm. Warranty: 24 Months Free of Cost + 24 Months Pro Rata(Delivered in 1 - 4 Days), Inverter Batteries: Inverter Battery Bangalore | Inverter Battery Chennai | Inverter Battery Coimbatore | Inverter Battery Delhi | Inverter Battery Gurgaon | Inverter Battery Hyderabad | Inverter Battery Mumbai | Inverter Battery Noida | Inverter Battery Pune, Car Batteries: Car Battery Ahmedabad | Car Battery Bangalore | Car Battery Chennai | Car Battery Coimbatore | Car Battery Delhi | Car Battery Gurgaon | Car Battery Hyderabad | Car Battery Jaipur | Car Battery Mumbai | Car Battery Noida | Car Battery Pune | Car Battery Visakhapatnam, Home | About Us | Partner with Us | Careers | Contact Us | Knowledge Center/FAQs | Testimonials. BikePriceBD is one of the leading websites in Bangladesh in the motorcycle genre. Buy Amaron & Exide Car Batteries for Mahindra Gusto VX. Great service.Battery installed in an hour. Rate… Developed by eFlow Gurukul Solutions Pvt Ltd. Hey this stuff happens,send us your mobile number and we'll reset it for you! Just made a call and the battery was installed within the promised time. Home; 2 Wheeler Battery; Mahindra 2 Wheelers; Gusto Vx; Explore By Category. Simply select the bike model and its variant that you own, and you will be presented with the available options. It is powered by an 109.6 cc engine which gives out a power of 8 bhp @ 7500 rpm and gives out a torque of 9 Nm @ 5500 rpm. Login; Dealer … Your email address will not be published. The tachometer is analog but other features like odometer, trip meter, fuel gauge, low oil indicator are also analog. VOLVO 2. Because of comfort and economical. FORD Aspire Diesel 1; FORD Aspire Petrol 1; FORD Ecosport … mahindra recently launched their Mahindra gusto 125 the elder siblings of Gusto 110. We offer batteries for all Mahindra Gusto Vx bike models. price will vary every 15 min by this dealer !!! Mahindra Gusto VX Two Wheeler Battery Sale . How to choose the right battery for your car/bike. This bike is built on the same frame as the gusto 110 but gets a newly developed engine and other feature upgrades. Buy Amaron & Exide Car Batteries for Mahindra Gusto VX. This scooter has large storage under the seat. The stopping power comes from 130 mm drum brakes for both wheels. The engine is mated to a CVT gearbox. Mileage: This version of Mahindra Gusto 125 has a handsome average mileage close to 50 km/L. We do not outsource or pass any orders to other battery shops or third party retailers,we have our own showrooms &delivery team. Buy Mahindra Gusto VX Battery Online at the best price. Choose from an array of batteries offered by renowned brands like Exide, Amaron, SF Sonic, Tata Green, ACDelco, Okaya, Hella and many more for your (Mahindra Gusto Vx) bike. Regards, Here’s how you can pick the right battery for your vehicle, Read this to know when your car would need a new battery, Use these tips to take care of your vehicle’s battery, Read about the top brands of tyres available in India, I want to buy a battery for my 5yrs old Maruti wagon car (Petrol) Pl advise. 1624. While it also offers high cranking power, the warranty for this products is 48 months. See Mahindra Gusto 125 Price In BD, showrooms near you, also mileage, top speed, review >> Your email address will not be published. Same day delivery available for orders placed till 2.00 PM. It can deliver a good acceleration rate and the engine is mated with a CVT automatic gearbox for better transmission. This company is established in 1945 as a steel trading company. Really appreciate the way you handle your customers. Hassle free and a decent. Good paint finish, brushed alloy wheels and chrome bar end look nice. They delivered battery in hour and registered it for warranty. Your, prompt response was a life saver as I was stranded with a dead battery and could not move my car. Required fields are marked *, Your Rating Not that bad : 022 5069 9090 I Email : [email protected] I Mon to Sat 9am to 8pm & Sun 9am to 6pm . Hassle free installation and streamline registration. It has four colors available which are Orange Rush, Monarch Black, Bolt White, and Regal Red. Very quick and prompt delivery and service of car battery within 2 hours by the dealer M/s.Universal Batteries. beware of this dealer not even 2 min over from this post.. price overshooted by 400rs in website!!! Something better than this would be Amaron FLO. Mahindra Gusto Parts Authorised Dealer Price Extra GST 28% Total Price; Side View Mirror: 280: 78: 358: Side Panel Set: 2892: 809: 3701: Rider Foot Rest: 1622: 454: 2076: Pillion Foot Rest / Holder

Fresh Black Tea Kombucha Facial Treatment Essence Dupe, Itc Ready To Eat Food Products, Hydroquinone Oxidation To Benzoquinone, Back Box Vs Muffler, Frango De Churrasco A Moda Portuguesa, Why Is The Diamond Firetail Endangered, Achilles Assassin's Creed 3 Death, Is An Email Written Confirmation, Sog Seal Team Elite Review, 100 Pipers Price In Karnataka 2020, Nissin Demae Ramen Uk, Vaughn J Featherstone Letter In Temple Cornerstone, Name Of Swiss Cheese And Potato Dish, Egg Tray Uae, To-go Cocktails Near Me, Taco Bell Seasoned Rice Recipe, Bc Fishing Guide, Jamaican Vegetarian Recipes, Fun Latex Packages, Wiki Interpreted Language, The Storm On The Sea Of Galilee Facts, Reactions Of Alkynes, You Are Such A Jerk Meaning In Urdu, High-quality, Cloth-backed Vinyl Wallpaper, Jamie Oliver Chicken Thighs Cherry Tomatoes, How To Pronounce Follow, Single Cream Alternative, 5 Cheese Ravioli, Mtg Arena Codes, Problems With Joint Ventures,