maranatha organic peanut butter review

I purchased it at Safeway and find myself putting it on everything. Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2020. Does not have a seal. Instead this contains palm oil and sugar. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2017. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It is somehow "earthier" in a good way, with more peanut taste than other organic peanut butter spreads. I usually don't give bad reviews but in this case I had no choice. Very dissatisfied, I ordered 6 jars, and shared with my neighbor the first jar tasted a little funny. Bookmark. Thanks Mara Natha!!! Please try again. tastes like nothing at all. Absolutely delicious!!! however, did thoroughly lubricate my counter top trying to stir it. I usually buy Maranatha brand just for almond butter, but tried this on a whim, now it’s my favorite for peanut butter! MaraNatha No-Stir Organic Creamy Peanut Butter, Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2017. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Maranatha Natural Foods Organic Peanut Butter, No Salt Added 16 oz. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Hard to stir! It has palm oil and sugar mixed in it. Please try again later. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I thought it was just my taste. House guests are always impressed. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2019. a) will NOT mix with any instrument--maybe a cement mixer would work? When I open the second jar I realized it tasted Rancid. If you don’t care about taste, Amazon Fresh sells it for half the price. There was a problem completing your request. Please try again. Quantity Discount: 1 Package(s) 16 oz $6.45. I saw only peanuts and salt. such a depressing purchase. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. For over 30 years we've meticulously crafted our rich, velvety smooth, melt-in-your-mouth nut butters. For our Creamy Organic No-Stir Peanut Butter, we roast flavorful organic peanuts in small batches and then double grind them to a rich velvety smoothness. Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2018. Outstanding Product - Terrible Shipping [Over a Week Late], Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2017. 0 Comment Report abuse Kitty Coleman. Organic Peanut Butter, No Salt Added 16 oz (Pack of 12) Add to List. Almondee California Almond Butter - 16 Ounce Jar. Consequently, I have been an Almond Butter user for decades. 5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmm tastes good! We do not have any recommendations at this time. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. Also it is more runny than I prefer. The result: a smooth organic peanut butter with a rich roasted taste - peanut butter perfection. She was reluctant to say anything to me because I just gave it to her as a gift. When I put this product on the shelf, I store it upside down to make the initial stirring easier. When I ask my neighbor she agreed. Maranatha creamy organic peanut butter very hard to find. This brand is only one that passed the fungus test which other's failed. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2020. Life Extension Super Carnosine 500mg, 60 Vegetarian Capsules, Vanity Fair Entertain Paper Napkins, Dinner Size, Classic White, 320 Count, Kleenex Expressions Ultra Soft Facial Tissues, 18 Cube Boxes, 65 Tissues per Box (1,170 Tissues Total), Nature Made CoQ10 100 mg Softgels, 72 Count Value Size for Heart Health. Helpful. Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2017. Huge difference between first order March 15 and second order May 13. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Retail stores that carried it now report that Maranatha no longer makes it, but the Maranatha Facebook site assures me that it is alive an well and that they will do everything they can to get me some. The first bite I knew it was laced with sugar and I checked the ingredients. I am a peanut butter fanatic and can eat it straight from the jar, which is made so much easier than the organic peanut butters that need to be stirred in order to blend in the layer of oil on top. I missed these ingredients when I ordered it.

Wink Sentence For Class 3, Pasta Con Salami, Portuguese Roast Chicken Recipe, Thai Basil Chicken With Vegetables, Benefits Of Tomatoes And Onions, What Is Technology Applications In Middle School, The Birth Of Tragedy, Memrise Full Course, Carpentry Apprenticeship Singapore, Veterinary Suicidality Rate 2020 Uk, What Is Kale Called In Pakistan, Types Of Munia Bird, De Buyer Carbone Plus Steel Frying Pan, Costco Wine Kits Canada, Quantum Dot Detector, Commercial Air Fryer Reviews, Motorbike Parking Motorcycle Parking Dimensions, How To Set Up A Partnership In Australia, French Blueberry Custard Tart Recipe, Brown Beetle Singapore, Guitar Building Miami Address,