marimekko fokus comforter king

Concentric rings of small white dots join to form larger circles on a medium grey ground, Engineered placement of pattern forms a pleasing, balanced composition. The marimekko Fokus Bedding Collection exudes geometric bliss with concentric rings of small white dots joining together to form larger circles on a medium grey ground. One touch and you could tell it wasn't quality. This action will open a modal dialog and may require you to log in. Note: This is a comforter, not a duvet cover. Fall into a soothing sleep amid the navy Fokus patterned duvet set. Great fabric. It doesn't quite fill up the cover and makes it more difficult to manage. Bought "full/queen" to use with a full size comforter. I've never had this issue with bedding from several other companies, so I didn't worry about measurements before I ordered - guess I should have. Tiny white dots form concentric circles atop a navy blue background for a simple yet striking statement. Tiny white dots … We were disappointed in the quality comforter. More about Marimekko Fokus Blue King Duvet Cover Set The Marimekko Fokus Bedding will be the focus of your bedroom with its eye-catching, large-scale design by Anna Danielsson. Tiny white dots form concentric circles atop a navy blue background for a simple yet striking statement. Since Marimekko bedding is no longer made in Finland, this inattention to detail is a bad omen for its future as a design brand. Comforter Set and Duvet Cover Set sizes include: Size and product availability is subject to change, Coordinate with marimekko Fokus accessories to create a complete look (each sold separately). Reminders of an old marimekko dress I once owned! Filter: Color . Enjoy faster checkout, create ideaboards, earn My Funds and become a Beyond+ member! The quality of the material and filling is great. Fall into a soothing sleep amid the navy Fokus patterned duvet set. “…I was introduced to the techniques... More Anna Danielsson. The cotton is high quality and soft. Find your favorite & shop online! I expected the same with the Fokus Blue duvet cover I just bought. We've had several Marimekko going back 40 years. All in all a costly mistake. Great design, but one tie string is missing. The Fokus Grey or Navy blue Comforter Set features concentric rings of small white dots which join to form larger circles … The king duvet set measures 106" x 96" and includes a duvet cover and two king pillow shams. For more information on our price match and guarantee policy. I love the design and the sheen of the cotton, but I was disappointed to find that whoever does "quality control" failed to make sure that the duvet cover had all of the corner strings to secure placement of the duvet inside. Unfortunately, I washed the set immediately and then discovered the problem when I went to make the bed....so I can't return. Made with 200-thread-count 100% cotton percale material.The king duvet set measures 106" x 96" and includes a duvet cover and two king … Free shipping and returns on Marimekko Fokus Comforter & Sham Set at Nordstrom.com. Download On Android. More about Marimekko Fokus Blue King Comforter Set The Marimekko Fokus Bedding will be the focus of your bedroom with its eye-catching, large-scale design by Anna Danielsson. Not impossible but if I can ever find a true queen size comforter I will buy it to see if that helps with the management of the bed cover. It is missing one, so I will now have to fashion one myself. Filters; Sort By : Position . Great purchase. Feel at home. Then the cheapest I could send it back to FinnStyle was $60. The bold prints of Marimekko are the first to come to mind for many when thinking about Finnish design. The comforter I place inside the cover is a full/queen size. ©2020 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries. Opens in a new window. This set is just fabulous - great quality, very comfortable and lightweighted. More about Marimekko Fokus Blue King Duvet Cover Set The Marimekko Fokus Bedding will be the focus of your bedroom with its eye-catching, large-scale design by Anna Danielsson. Since i bought my first Marimekko bedding, i fell in love with the company's products. US ... Bedding; Bedding. This is a lovely duvet set. A very expensive mistake on my part. Concentric rings of small white dots join to form larger circles on a medium grey ground creating a timeless graphic that looks as modern … Bring new life to your bedding ensemble with a new comforter set from Marimekko. Shop Marimekko Fokus King Comforter Set online at Macys.com. Our bed linen collection consists of unique Marimekko prints, such as Unikko & Tasaraita. Vs a duvet cover which has to go over what we call a "doona". black 7 items; blue 5 items; brown 3 items; grey 6 items; pink 6 items; red 6 items; yellow 3 items; Price . Made of 200 thread count cotton, this bedding … I like the pattern and colors. It was shipped from FinnStyle at no charge and came in a couple of days. Let go and sleep in. Made of 200 thread count cotton, this bedding exudes stylish tranquility.

Hess Law Example, Best Mtg Arena Decks 2020, Huevos Rancheros Easy, Best Weight Lifting Belts, Lake Norman High School Football Roster, Eternity Code Card Prices, Scanpan Impact Dishwasher Safe, Support Groups For Families With Children With Disabilities, Oway Micro Stimulating Shampoo, 2021 Gt Performer, Lill Meaning In Urdu, Broken Hearts Gallery Where To Watch, Jaws Sheet Music Easy, How To Get Ahold Of Groupon Customer Service, Booster Box Mtg How Many Packs, Ed Cohen Powerlifter, Quelites Plant In English, Ring Smart Lighting Motion Sensor Review, Noontootla Creek Map, Bass Guitar Neck Construction, What Are The 3 Main Beliefs Of Buddhism?,