marine traffic google earth not working

Find our API services here: http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais-api-services. Our problems mean work for them to fix it. Marine. OpenGL shows higher-quality images, but it doesn't work with certain graphics hardware or driver software. I tried to attach it. To verify that you're not blocking the imagery with an overlay, turn off all layers in your Places panel. http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais-api-services. Not sure how to do a screenshot. That can change with the moon phases. By the time they ask help to discover new lands, the users are all gone. Will this service be returning at some point? Hi! I deleted cookies, I emptied the cache, I turned my computer upside down to let all dirty electrons flow out, nothing works. Now if set to Map or Satellite all I see are the ship markers on a blue bacground. There are several reasons behind this decision, but the main reason is the KML service was being exploited for data theft. A tool you MUST have. What was wrong with the site? I have paid for this app! Get help with Google Earth for Web and Mobile. Would be nice if someone could explain why this service is no longer available. Marine traffic web page says this service was deprecated in January 2015. In Internet Explorer (9.something) I empoited the cache and that worked. I have 4 to choose from but on Win-10 the Edge usually works but if not, Firefox. If this not resolves this issue, could you please provide us a screenshot? It has recently (not too sure when) stopped showing ship positions when my website is using Internet Explorer 11, it will show ports and lights ok. i don't know what went wrong but it just suddenly stop working since last night until now,can u pls help me fix this problem..thank u. At the top, in the drop-down menu, click Help Launch Repair Tool. I don't think so. I hesitated to buy the app for my iPhone/iPad, but you convinced me: forget it. Thank you for your trust. Katerina you suggest to delete cookies. In Chrome: nada, niente, nothing. Download the Google Earth .kml file of MARINE TRAFFIC. Having entered a complete offshore wind farm in GE and added MT, I had a free VTMS system... or nearly a VTMS! All of them? Clearing out this info saves memory space. I would be quite willing to subscribe to such a service and so would many others! No se puede visualizar la zona del golfo San Jorge, Argentina. Luisa. Check the status bar at the bottom of the image: Leave the Repair Tool open but close Google Earth Pro. Looking at a blank screen is no fun. I sail on the north Sea and like to show family and friends my trips. No the scale of the map covers Greece and Italy as I can see if I choose any option except Map and Satellite. We recommend you to disable it, this will display back our live map. Obviously no one at marinetraffic is monitoring this site or simply don't care. Personally of late I have not experienced any problems here. You are funny, Luisa. Install Google Earth Pro or fix a problem. for cables etc. These instructions are for Google Earth Pro. No maps, no satellite. As far as I'm concerned, I have included layers in Google Earth related to ships' routeing (TSS, anchorage areas, etc.) If you're asked which product to repair, choose Google Earth Pro. I am having the same problem with the Live Map. As suggested by Katerina Sofrona, I zoomed in and out, I even tickled my screen: nothing. Just a blue background. The map cannot be seen when uses the coordinates of any vessel. We regularly participate in races across the North Sea and you can't do without it. Note: this may impact the performance of other applications. This problem only recently developed (last week). delivering marine coordination for offshore wind farms is the core business of Windandwater Aps. The site works in Internet Explorer (version 9), but NOT in Google Chrome (version 35). The Google Earth KML service was part of an older, legacy subsystem which we are gradually retiring. To check which version of Google Earth you have: Here are some steps to try if you have display issues: Note: To recover the saved places you deleted, open the "myplaces.repairtoolbackup.kml" file. In the "Disk Cache Size" field, enter a number below 2000. What shall I do? Choose how you want to fix Google Earth Pro: We don't have high-resolution imagery for that area. Get help with Google Earth for Web and Mobile. If some images or parts of the globe don't display correctly: If you still have problems, update your graphics card drivers. Our problems mean work for them to fix it. and search and rescue regions, and very often use the combination of GE and Marine Traffic to follow SAR assets (in SAR operations, for example) and display vessels traffic in TSS. Let's hope at least something works. Open Google Earth Pro. To boost performance for tasks like printing or making movies, adjust the memory or disk cache size. If you're using Google Earth version 7.1.4 or earlier, open your web browser and upgrade to the latest version. frost, please try to clear your browser's cache and cookies. Have you been using AdBlock? My fleet etc are still there, Hi, I Have the same problem on my Android app. Katerina, what happened to the site? In the meantime we are working on fixing this issue. Can not see the San Jorge Gulf area, Argentina. Traffic avoids this forum, because they don't like us. Yes, we carry an AIS too. Either case, it is not encouraging. Throw away valuable cookies, just because marinetraffic changed something to its site? Since we now have more comprehensive API services, we plan to eventually release KML rendering capabilities for our vessel positions API, so you will be able to display vessels or vessel tracks on Google Earth using a standard MarineTraffic API service. They think it is all sea. Whats the reason the the Live Map want download,do you have a problem,it would good to advise your customers that its not working. The service was deprecated because we are trying to consolidate and normalize our services. A pity, because Chrome is definitely better, much better than IE. Some of our users reported that it created a conflict with our live map. The people at Marinetraffic lost their memories and think that the world has not been explored yet. I attached an image of what I see, i.e. Rarely works but worth a try. The rest of the site seems to be working just fine. To more easily do things like clear your cache or fix startup issues, use the Google Earth Repair Tool.

Unexpected Episode 1, Bronfenbrenner Theory In The Classroom, Top Hold Down Rod Pump, Spring Steel Strips, Hanggang Dito Na Lang Jaya Lyrics And Chords, Huffy Cranbrook Women's Cruiser Bike, White And Teal, Quest Melbourne Airport, Characteristics Of Marketing Research Project, How To Propagate Snake Plant Pup, Lorraine Toussaint Crossing Jordan, Tata Winger 16 Seater, Miniature Horses For Sale In Texas, Bun Level For Dialysis, History Of Catholicism In Poland, Essay On Health 100 Words, Grass Seed Blanket Walmart, Craigslist Honda Accord, Toyota Spare Parts Prices In Uganda, Silver Bullet Plant Care, Square Body Bucket Seat Conversion, Legend Of The Fist: Chen Zhen, Repose Gray Vs Mindful Gray, American Pie 2, Rare Gta 5 Modded Crew Colors Hex Codes, St Vincent De Paul Confession, Bangladesh Open University Admission, 2020, Independent School Office Jobs,