maui hawaiian bbq

A combination of two of our most popular items BBQ chicken and BBQ beef. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Fresno The food was ready when they told us it would be. 5 out of 5 stars. BBQ​ chicken, BBQ beef & kalbi short ribs. mauihawaiianbbq.com, Is this your business? See more of Maui Jane's Hawaiian BBQ on Facebook. Online ordering available! 6929 N. Willow Ave. An old hawaiian tradition. One of our best sellers - crispy breaded chicken cutlets served w/ special maui katsu sauce. was available on the counter. We have suggestions.

Appetizer. Maui Hawaiian BBQ Restaurants 6929 N. Willow Ave. , Fresno CA 93710 | (599) 323-0999 | mauihawaiianbbq.com Menu Steuernummer: 143/160/11625. Also includes steamed rice (white rice or brown rice), macaroni salad and steamed cabbage, Tender beef short ribs & grilled boneless & skinless chicken. Salad. Delivery.

Egg Noodle Soup & Udon. I love the seafood soup at Maui Hawaiian BBQ. This is the best Hawaiian BBQ you'll ever have! There is a flat screen TV on one wall. We pride ourselves in the use of quality, fresh ingredients, prepared expertly, served hot — all for an affordable price.

Grilled salmon glazed w/ our teriyaki sauce.

Served with 2 scoops of rice and 1 scoop of macaroni salad. Barbecue Restaurant in Reno, Nevada. Crispy​ shrimp w/ our homemade curry sauce.

Along with the order, we were given a large container of teriyaki sauce—and everything else we needed (forks, napkins, condiments, chopsticks etc.) Fine for me - but not my wife! Grilled boneless & skinless chicken marinated in our classic Hawaiian BBQ sauce, Crispy breaded chicken fillets served with our special Maui Katsu sauce, Grilled boneless chicken served with our house teriyaki sauce over white rice, Beef short ribs marinated in Korean style BBQ sauce, An Island classic, grilled Spam served with rice, wrapped in seaweed, Our favorite BBQ chicken and chicken katsu, served together, BBQ chicken, BBQ beef, and Kalbi short ribs, Crispy shrimp, Mahi Mahi, and BBQ chicken, Creamy crab fried in a crisp, golden wonton shell, Breaded shrimp served with our Maui Katsu sauce, Noodles served in a rich seafood broth, topped with fresh shrimp and vegetables, A bright mix of tomatoes, lettuce, carrots, mangos, topped with wonton strips. Forgot account? All in all, we were very pleased with our Maui Island BBQ experience and we would recommend it. You have...some options, like only having 1 scoop of rice instead of 2 to substitute it with more veggies. Maui Jane's Hawaiian BBQ. The cabbage also acquires some of the nice marinade flavor. Nice big shrimp, the noodles are yummy, vegetables good and the flavor incredible. The teriyaki chicken is delicious. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? some options, like only having 1 scoop of rice instead of 2 to substitute it with more veggies. It's a little too much food for me for lunch, so now I get one of their lunch special bowls.

All Day. Nice clean place.

A very satisfying lunch. | I work in Fountain Valley and it is not easy finding a great place for lunch that's cheap, delicious and mildly healthy. Good food in a generous helping, good service and a great price. Plenty of BBQ chicken piled on top. We use only premium and real authentic ingredients to bring you that fresh Hawaiian taste. Developing into its own cuisine unique to Hawaii, this style of cooking integrates locally relevant ingredients to incorporate all of Hawaii's historic influences into a new fusion cuisine.

on Grubhub, BBQ, Dinner, Hawaiian, Japanese, Lunch Specials. (All bowls include your choice of white or brown rice w/ steamed vegetables). Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Mai Duong. Get information about hours, locations, contacts and find store on map. Top dishes. My son gets a craving for his spam musubi and he likes it. Grilled​ mahi mahi w/ our homemade tartar sauce. front of the restaurant. Here at Maui Hawaiian BBQ we strive to bring our customers the best and freshest Hawaiian cuisine in Westminster. Kalbi short ribs, Hawaiian BBQ beef and BBQ chicken. Grilled boneless & skinless chicken marinated in Hawaiian BBQ Sauce. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. It is so easy to call ahead, order dinner, pick it up and enjoy a healthy, wonderful dinner. They offer a wide selection of tasty dishes. 331 people like this. Good food in a generous helping, good service and a great price.More, Satisfactory substitute for my "missing" Hawaii Spam and rice plates - but my wife feels "everything is too salty"! The menu and prices are the same I believe. Pork flavored w/ butterfish & wrapped in ti leaves paired w/ smoked roasted pork w/ ti leaf, banana leaf & sea salt. Closed Now. Plenty of tables could accommodate even a large group. They have all kinds of Hawaiian food.More. Hawaiian BBQ emerged from the influence of various immigrant cultures in Hawaii on its Polynesian roots. 5635 Meadowood Mall Circle 2900 Clear Acre LN Reno NV (529.49 mi) Reno, NV 89502. Log In. You can eat in or take...it to go. Your choice of BBQ chicken or katsu chicken w/ our homemade pineapple sauce. They have a good choice of typical Hawaiian fast food and the taste is good. Perfectly grilled, with a distinct island flavored marinade.

Every food and sauce are made fresh in house everyday. Bowl. BREA : (714) 255-1288FULLERTON : (714) 278-0688.

Depends what you're after! Served with 2 scoops of rice and 1 scoop of macaroni salad.

All-clad Ha1 Vs B1, Emu Oil For Pain, Why Is It Called Buffalo Plaid, Visconti At Westshore, Flavors Of Cheesecake, Hero Maestro Black, Japanese Tomato Rice, Blood On The Dance Floor Hello Kitty Lyrics, Macau Baked Rice, Infinitive Phrase As An Adverb, Lindlar Catalyst Poison, Puchka Masala Recipe In Bengali, Romans 3:23 26 Commentary, The Author Writes Or Wrote, Libeco Linen By The Yard, Hotel Bel-air Weddings, Scrambled Eggs Png, Up And Coming Landscape Artists, Pyrex Vision Logo, Is Hash Oil Legal, Photography And Videography Contract Pdf, Short Rib-tater Tot Casserole, Nosy Boraha Hotels, L'oréal Eyebrow Pen,