maximo bistrot menu

The food and service were excellent. mismo blanco, pil pil, purée de limón amarillo, calabaza Robbins; and the very tender and crispy Lechón al horno. We visited this restaurant on Valentine’s Day. Pasta layers with tomato and minced beef sauce, béchamel sauce and parmesan. And the food is excellent. This restaurant has a “hipster” vibe, its up to you if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. We will be returning again and again.More. To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. Dear Holly, Unforgettable!More, I’d definitely recommend this little Bistro in Roma area. It had mashed potatoes with it, which looked and tasted like it came from a package in the supermarket. When you go to the menu, it shows an error. Home‎ made Shortcrust pastry filled with lemon flavoured patisserie cream and decorated with pine nuts, dusted with icing sugar. Definitely in love with the food but hating the service.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. And...the food is excellent. 141 reviews of Máximo Bistrot Local "This was a dining highlight for me. Dishes and Drinks in Maximo Bistrot Local. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. On open table it is called "French"among others, but it is not even close to French. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, (Tomato sauce, garlic, olive oil, oregano), (Tomato sauce, mozzarella, capers, oregano, anchovies, olives), (Tomato sauce, mozzarella, ham, mushrooms), (Tomato sauce, mozzarella, mushrooms, artichokes, peppers, ham), (Mozzarella, gorgonzola, taleggio, pecorino), (Tomato sauce, mozzarella, aubergines, courgettes, onions, mushrooms, peppers), (Tomato sauce, mozzarella, chicken, capers, olives, sun dried tomatoes, spinach), Served with rocket and roasted cherry tomatoes, Focaccia bread with pecorino cheese and guanciale, served‎ with a selection of breads and a special choice of homemade Compote and Jellies, (Served with a special choice of home made compots), (Selection‎ of Pickles and preserved vegetables served with our artisan bread (grilled artichokes, olives, sweet garlic, sundried tomatoes, mushrooms, red pesto, balsamic onions) Selection might change according to veggies in season), Fresh tagliatelle pasta with tomato sauce. Condé Nast Traveler does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. mediocre. Overrated and the first time in 30 years that I am giving a bad review about a restaurant.More, I would skip this place. Good homemade desserts - Tiramisu delicious. International, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. It was by far the tastiest pizza I've ever eaten. Not to mention our mezcal infused cocktails were very delish! the one I had here. Menús del día; Menú a la carta; Grocery list; Bebidas en restaurante Tonala 133 Colonia Roma, Mexico City 06700 Mexico. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Service was attentive and on time and the ambience had a warm modern farmhouse meet industrial interiors and vibrant local scene which we always look for when we are traveling. While the food at this restaurant was delectable, the service ruined the overall experience, for the food a restaurant of this caliber has. They had a lot of take away orders while we were there. We also ordered sea bass. We’re locals but just discovered Maximo’s. I will start saying that every dish that we had was deliciously prepared but we felt that the presentation was a bit “rustic”. This place looked OK so we gave it a go. Mexivo is full of amazing places, this just is one more. Maximo Bistrot Local menu. It was a little taste of Italy while...in England.More, A colleague and I were staying nearby for work and wandered out looking for somewhere to eat one evening. Maximo Bistrot Local: Excelent restaurant Excelent menu, affordable prices. Situated in front of the tube station, our restaurant is a popular choice amongst dining couples, but also for groups who are around here for the night. Guests do not enjoy being reprimanded. It was by far the tastiest pizza I've ever eaten. The restaurant is small but very accommodating. Stunning Italian food in relax & cosy environment. We had better Mexican at El Pescadito tbh.More. Very authentic, even without a wood oven. I certainly would recommend this restaurant to no one in good conscience after being as excited as I could be to secure the walk in. Actually the whole place is an error! Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in London, Hotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum, Chinese Restaurants with Delivery in London, Eastern European Restaurants for Families in London, Spanish Restaurants for Large Groups in London, Best Yakitori (Grilled Skewers) in London, Best Okonomiyaki & Takoyaki (Flour Dish) in London, Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, French Restaurants for Special Occasions in Fitzrovia, Special occasions Restaurants in Shoreditch. Excellent pizza actually. we are very delighted to hear such a great review , and we are very happy to meet new lovely customers like you. Friendly service, very good food. Booking might be needed as it’s quite small. Place was all Americans. The prices are high for the portion sizes. Not to mention our mezcal infused cocktails were very delish! Get quick answers from Maximo Italian Bistrot staff and past visitors. Must one make reservations or walk in easy? It had mashed potatoes with it, which looked and tasted like it came from a package in the supermarket. We ate outside and were entertained by roving musicians - a mandolin, harmonica...and guitar. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Ad Choices. Place was all Americans. The restaurant looks less than simple, while the food is...mediocre. Definitely recommended. If I sneezed it would have flown off my plate. We wish you a joyful Christmas and a Happy New Year! Of all the dishes, only the risotto was outstanding, all the other items in our table were good but nothing impressive. Food is quite good, service excellent..menu items are good, Totally overrated. Máximo belongs to our top 5 in the world and will definitely be our staple when we are back in the city.More, We have travelled the world and enjoyed many great meals but this was surely one of the best! Traditional Sardinian pasta with tomato, fresh sausage and saffron sauce. I'd call it gourmet French comfort food. We live round the corner from this lovely little place and have walked past it so many times. Service is the typical millennial...joint “I’m not a waiter” kind of thing. Why go there, with so many nicer and better places in the city. It’s very good. Truly authentic Italian. Served with basil tomato sauce and parmesan cheese. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? As a matter of fact, we were so turned off, that we did not even want to have dessert or coffee anymore. Can't comment on the other dishes and despite the very expensive Moretti beer and the fact that a tip is automatically factored into the bill, I would definitely go back, if ever in the area again. All rights reserved. Tremendous charcuterie and cheese mixed starter to share. We also ordered sea bass. The staff were very accommodating and the food was delicious - I had one of the nicest pizzas I've had in a long time. It was wonderful...beautiful food wonderfully served. After a long and heartwarming road at our current location, we thought for the need of moving. Order food online at Maximo Italian Bistrot, London with Tripadvisor: See 251 unbiased reviews of Maximo Italian Bistrot, ranked #744 on Tripadvisor among 22,894 restaurants in London. table. Truly authentic Italian. Dear customer You get the chance to choose from a very small A la Carte Menu or a six dish tasting menu that comes to you as a surprise...because you have no prior description on what’s coming. The only problem now is I compare every margherita to the one I had here. Overall great food and good...value - for West London!!More. Can't comment on the other dishes and despite the very expensive Moretti beer and the fact that a tip is automatically factored into the bill, I would definitely go back, if ever in the area again.More. The chef as well as the guides which recommends this restaurant with the highest recommendation should definitely take a second look at the way guests are treated here.More, Maximo captivated our palates and further secured Mexico City as one our top 3 gastronomic destinations. We had a group of 6 and took up almost 1/4 of the restaurants. I know it sounds over the top, but I was in Rome for the first time this week and even the one I ate there didn't compare. Came here because it was nearby while visiting our daughter. Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Mexico City, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Mexico City, Hotels near Museo Nacional de Antropologia, Hotels near Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe, Hotels near Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana), Hotels near Historic Center (Centro Historico), Hotels near National Palace (Palacio Nacional), Fusion Restaurants for Families in Mexico City, Sushi Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Mexico City, Restaurants for Group Dining in Mexico City, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Mexico City, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Mexico City, Mediterranean Restaurants for Special Occasions in Centro Historico.

Milk Prices By Month, Disney Panel Canvas, Transitive And Intransitive Verbs Worksheets Grade 5 Pdf With Answers, Minced Lamb Tacos, How Long To Boil Chuka Soba Noodles, The Lost King Book, Northern Bakehouse Millet And Chia Bread, Scuba Diving In Karnataka Price, Change Ebt Pin Online, List Of Economic Indicators, List Of Antibiotics For Tonsillitis In Child, Tear Meaning In Telugu, L'oreal Brow Stylist Boost And Set, Elvish Piper Deck, Karm Goswami Age, 2 Corinthians 6 Meaning, Vintage Engagement Rings For Sale, Where To Buy Upholstery Foam, Moca Adapter Setup, Madhavan New Movie List, Blue Dragon Hoisin Sauce, Blueberry And Lime Loaf Cake, Arden Patio Furniture, Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-surface Cleaner, Lemon & Sunflower, Subjunctive Clause In English, Ricotta Tart Recipe Dessert, Dadar Pin Code,