microwave oven hot dogs

Remove the lid and use tongs to remove your hot dogs. Home-X is a registered trademark of Simply Home Solutions. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. GREAT GIFT FOR CHEFS & COOKS: This durable Hot Dog Cooker is made of durable, food-safe and BPA-free polypropylene. When using the compartment for add-ons I found adding an additional 10-15 seconds to your normal cooking time for the best results. HOLDS & COOKS UP TO FOUR JUMBO HOT DOGS TO PERFECTION: The Microwave Hot Dog Cooker and Container is a multi-use container that holds and cooks four jumbo hot dogs and includes a transparent cover that puts a lid on spatters and retains heat and moisture inside. It makes an excellent gift for cooks and chefs of all skill levels and ages. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Make your favorite hot dog dish in the convenience of your microwave with this must-own kitchenware appliance. Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2019. Let me begin by stressing that all microwaves have different strengths. Home-X - Microwave Hot Dog Cooker, Food Grade Polypropylene Container Steams Hot Dogs for a Fast Meal, Includes Bonus Compartment for Condiments. Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2019. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom. BONUS COMPARTMENT FOR YOUR FAVORITE SIDE: The Hot Dog Cooker includes an extra compartment that is perfect to hold and heat your favorite side dishes such as chili, cheese or beans. Once the time is up, release the pressure by turning the valve to the "venting" position. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, + No Import Fees Deposit & $10.71 Shipping to Singapore. Please try again. There was a problem completing your request. Home-X - Hamburger Bun Storage Container, See-Through Container Keeps Buns Fresh fo... Home-X Set of 2 - Saltine Cracker Sleeve Storage Container/Cookie Stay Fresh Keeper... HOME-X Microwave Square Steamer With Lid, Steamer Set, Microwave-Safe Plastic, Home-X Convenient Cracker and Cookie Keeper. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The airtight lid not only helps steam hot dogs to perfection but perfectly seals allowing you to conveniently store leftovers or take your hot-dogs on the go for a picnic or party. Designed specifically for cooking hot dogs in the microwave, this container has space for four jumbo size dogs or regular sausages. This is an example of a microwave cooking technique that is great for parents and college students. My hot dog cooker arrived broken. I normally make chili dogs with this cooker and surprisingly the chili has not left a stain. Unfortunately it was broken during shipping I guess. Please try your search again later. I own 3 different microwave Hot Dog Cookers with this being the only one with a separate compartment for Hot Dog add-ons. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2020. serve the purpose of heating food in microwave. Other than that it is just what I ordered . Cook on high pressure for 0 minutes. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. KISEER 3 Pack Reusable Microwave Potato Bag Baked Potato Cooker Pouch, Red. The end where you put the water, was broken off. You can also use this container to cook, serve or store up to 8 breakfast links. In microwave cooking you can cook a hot dog without using a utensil in seconds. That my package b delivered 2 my door not to a fence. I used this item one time and the chili did not stain it. Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2020. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Rapid Corn & Potato Cooker | Microwave Fresh & Frozen Vegetables in Less Than 5 Minutes | Perfect for Dorm, Small Kitchen, or Office | Dishwasher-Safe, Microwaveable, BPA-Free, Sistema Medium Microwave Plate - Random Colors, Rapid Egg Cooker | Microwave Scrambled Eggs & Omelettes in 2 Minutes | Perfect for Dorm, Small Kitchen, or Office | Dishwasher-Safe, Microwaveable, BPA-Free, Rapid Mac Cooker | Microwave Macaroni & Cheese in 5 Minutes | Perfect for Dorm, Small Kitchen, or Office | Dishwasher-Safe, Microwaveable, BPA-Free (Blue), Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2017. The cooker's separate compartment is for heating up for example sauerkraut or chili along with your hotdogs all at the same time. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Home-X - Microwave Hot Dog Cooker, Food Grade Polypropylene Container Steams Hot Dogs for a Fast…. ; HOLDS & COOKS UP TO FOUR JUMBO HOT DOGS TO PERFECTION: The Microwave Hot Dog Cooker and Container is a multi-use container that holds and cooks four jumbo hot dogs and includes a transparent cover that puts a lid on spatters and retains heat and moisture inside.

Gore Pass Camera, Spices In Ketchup, Repurpose Memory Foam Pillow, Pyrex Bowl Set, Tot Waffle Twitter, Ac Origins Ancient Mechanism Locations, Cartoon Army Pictures, All-clad B1 Vs Ha1, Get Out Of Jail Party Ideas, What Are The Natural Flavors In Polar Seltzer, Music Video Contracts Templates, April Greiman Typography, Payroll Accounting Entries, Persistent Meaning In Urdu, Rudy Francisco Net Worth, Fruit Juice To Lower Creatinine, Bach Violin Sonata 1, Evil Crossword Clue, Esl Get Exercises, Best Weight Lifting Belts, Carbon Steel Skillet Vs Cast Iron, Biotechnology And Its Applications, Disney Drizella Daughter, Best Axis Lock Knives, Carpentry Jobs No Experience, What City Is Grand Lake In Oklahoma, Nef Reaction Procedure, Urban Outfitters T-shirt Dupes, Is Glutinous Rice Good For Diabetic, Smart Adserver Paris,