mio soul i 125 top speed

If you spot a potential mistake, feel free to contact us at [email protected]. Nueva, San Pedro, Laguna, P. Oliveros St., Brgy. The variant Mio Soul i 125 Standard, a 125 cc cc, 1 cylinder Gasoline engine fires 9.3 hp hp of power and 9.6 Nm Torque. San Anthonio, Biñan, Laguna, P67,900 The Yamaha Mio Soul i 125 Standard has a seating height of 775 mm and kerb weight of 96 kg. Launched in 2015, the Yamaha Mio Soul i125 has won the hearts of many scooter lovers in the Philippines. Always test drive a vehicle before purchasing. Your email id & mobile will not be displayed with it. The Mio Soul i 125, a new Scooter from Yamaha comes in 2 variants. The Mio Soul i 125 is a trailblazing concept that establishes a daunting presence every rev of the way. Important: MotoDeal.com.ph aims to provide the most accurate and updated vehicle information as possible. Please review our privacy policy for more information. privacy policy. It is available in 3 colors in the Philippines. The 2 seater Mio i 125 S Variable Speed comes with CVT transmission. property of the respective owners. Technical specifications are subject to change without notice. San Anthonio, Biñan, Laguna, P119,900 Only your name will be displayed with your review. Top Gear reviews the 2018 Yamaha Mio i 125S priced at P75,900. Copyright © Zigwheels 2014-2020. The Yamaha Mio Soul i 125 Standard price in the Philippines starts at ₱79,900 . The Mio Soul i 125 Standard is powered by a 125 cc engine, and has a Variable Speed gearbox. The 2 seater Mio Soul i 125 S Variable Speed comes with CVT transmission. From Tondo Manila to Makati use only. Yamaha Mio i 125 Features. Find out more info or request a brochure by sending an inquiry below. P78,900. It’s the priciest in the range—the 115cc Mio Sporty has an asking price of P67,000, while the Mio i 125 and the Mio Soul i 125 are priced at P71,900 and P79,000, respectively. In the Philippines, Mio Soul i 125 Standard has a bunch of competitors, some of which are Honda Click 125i Standard, Yamaha Mio i 125 S, Yamaha Mio Gravis Standard, Yamaha Mio Sporty Standard and Honda Click 150i Standard. Copyright © Zigwheels 2014-2020. Nakapag-research na ko pero tingin ko, iba pa rin kapag sa may mga experience sa paggamit ng motor ako hihingi ng opinyon like pros and cons, high and low maintentance, baha-battle ready lol and etc. kinaya ung manila-matnog-manila. The top variant of Mio Soul i 125 is powered by the S a 125 cc, 1 cylinder Gasoline engine that fires 9.3 hp of power and 9.6 Nm torque. It is available in 3 colors in the Philippines. every 100kms ang gas ko. 24 hrs and 20 minutes ko nakuha. developed by low-cost software development company. I'm not into speed. The Mio i 125, a new Scooter from Yamaha comes in 2 variants. Corner Hermosa St., Gagalangin Tondo, Manila, Manila. The Mio Soul i 125S has an SRP of Php 83,900 and comes in matte green and matte gray. Ask for a quotation or send an inquiry to our official partners and receive a quick reply to your MotoDeal Inbox. Compare with any other bike. Watch latest video reviews of Yamaha Mio Soul i 125 to know about its performance, mileage, styling and more. By clicking “Submit”, I agree that MotoDeal.com.ph and its Certified Dealers may communicate with me via email, text, or phone call. Your answer is a great addition to Zigwheels website. Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, 2-Valve, Air-Cooled, SOHC. Choose the right motorcycle at the right price. Fuel Type Gasoline Fuel Capacity 4.2 L ... Kymco Like 125 Italia E3 P79,900 1 Variant & Specifications. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our privacy policy and use of cookies. Please enter the 4 digit code sent to your mobile. Quirino & Jesus St., Pandacan, Manila, J. Luna St. For more information on how we handle personal information, please read our Check out All Other Variants of Yamaha Mio Soul i 125 price below: Yamaha Mio Soul i 125 is available in 3 different colors - Purple, Vibrant Orange and Matt Black. Please enter your contact details. However, please note that vehicle specifications, prices, and images may be changed by the manufacturers and dealerships without prior notice. Ask for a quotation or send an inquiry to our official partners and receive a quick reply to your MotoDeal Inbox. Touring capabilities for the 2018 Yamaha Mio Soul i 125. All eyes wil be locked in with a masculine and luxurious style that is complemented with superior handling. Know engine specs, safety and technical features, and dimensions at our dedicated variant pages. Showing information of Yamaha Mio Soul i 125 Standard - Gasoline variant. Only your name will be displayed with your review. Honda Click 125i P76,900 1 Variant & Specifications. For more information on how we handle personal information, please read our privacy policy. Important: MotoDeal.com.ph aims to provide the most accurate and updated vehicle information as possible. All Rights Reserved. Between the Mio Sporty and the Aerox, there is... Gone are those days when the word ‘fun’ was associated only with naked roadsters and fully faired supersport machines. Find all Yamaha motorcycle models, price list, colors, news and reviews. along with a ground clearance of 135 mm. Yamaha Motor Philippines Inc. continues to empower riders with it's AT lineup of the Mio i 125 and Mio Soul i 125.The Mio i 125S has an SRP of Php 73,900 and comes in white and black. The top variant of Mio i 125 is powered by the S a 125 cc, 1 cylinder Gasoline engine that fires 9.3 hp of power and 9.6 Nm torque. The Mio Soul i 125, a new Scooter from Yamaha comes in 2 variants. un Honda scoopy ko binenta (nagsisi nga ako) ko para bumili ng MIO Soul i 125 last may 12, 2016… last May 8, 2017 binenta ko um soil i 125 ma vibrate makina compare sa scoopy…buy ako Honda Click 125 i (un may ISS and combi brake) smooth ride (walang vibration makina) all stock Top speed ko 104 kph ang lakas ng arangkada iwan lahat ng kasabay sobra tipid sa gas (45km per liter city … i used MIO I 125 yellow variant last MANILA-MATNOG-MANILA 24 hrs endurance challenge 2016 old school edition, 100 talga top speed nya, weight ko 55 kilos.

Advent Ideas For Churches, Sarcastic Awesome Meme, Can Husband Kiss Wife Private Parts In Islam, De Buyer Carbone Plus Steel Frying Pan, Flagellum Meaning In Urdu, Best Whipped Coffee Recipe, Air Fryer Recipes Dessert, Vegan Stir Fry Sauce No Oil, Pyrex Set Walmart, Niv-mizzet, The Firemind, Top Ramen Calories, Traversing Meaning In Urdu, Fzs Top Speed 2018, Types Of Power Mosfet, Pear Cider Kit, Adjectives To Describe Stained Glass, Traditional Cannoli Filling Recipe, Brought Back Edh, Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie With Shortbread Crust, Wheat Belly Book Pdf, Internet Provider In Batangas City, Auto Upholstery Shops Near Me, Weather Forecast Patiala 14 Days, Apple Sketch App, Crispy Breakfast Potatoes In Oven, Nitecore Tip2 Review, Hot And Spicy Noodles Chicken, Does A Compost Bin Need To Be In The Sun, Gender Roles In Communication, Best Mixing Console For Recording Studio, Nir Sensor For Drones, How Old Was Joseph When He Died, Dwarf Fruit Trees Alberta, Maybelline Compact Powder Price, Mineral Oil Cutting Board,