modular homes columbia sc

Our modular home builders in South Carolina know that the degree of insulation or sealing done in the plant would be physically impossible to accomplish on a site built home. Our Mascot is 14 years old and has been an easy house to live in, and an even easier house to maintain. WIND ZONE 2! CUTE HOME WITH UPDATED FLOORING! Otherwise it has been a good home, though lacking 3-way light switches available in the model home we saw and which we were led to believe were standard in the design model #441 Windsor, but which details were suddenly "itemized" because we customized other details--such as not getting a kitchen island & no utility room sink, asking for rafter supports so we could later safely add ceiling fans in the bedrooms. If they open again you should make sure they are stable before considering them. for Sale, 2021 Giles NEW PRICE BUSTER W/ OPEN FLOORPLAN! for Sale, 2021 Patriot BRAND NEW FOUR BEDROOM HOME! However, these prices may vary in metropolitan areas such as Columbia and Charleston, where the cost of land and site improvements are usually higher. We are here to help you schedule an appointment with a Home Consultant and a private tour of our display homes, or we 2021 WINTER SPECIAL! When a house is constructed on site, work may be interrupted because of poor weather or a delay in the shipment of supplies. Manufactured, Modular, Mobile Homes For Sale HomeMax SM is your first choice for modular and mobile homes in Columbia, Lexington and throughout South Carolina. "Personal Reviews" are the opinion of the poster and not of Modular Today. BRAND NEW GILES DOUBLEWIDE! for Sale, 2021 Clayton NEW GREAT LOOKING SINGLEWIDE, ISLAND KITCHEN, CALL TODAY! 2021 CLAYTON GLORY, GREAT BUY, FINANCING AVAILABLE! CALL TODAY! Sunshine Homes. for Sale, 1999 Horton BIG DOUBLEWIDE WITH GREAT FLOORPLAN! Call Today! They provide quality homes with all of the standard needs most home buyers look for. We purchase extra insulation in the ceiling and was able to get the "good cents" rating from Mid Carolina Electric which saves us 6 cents per kilowatt hour on the electric bill. BIG DOUBLEWIDE WITH GREAT FLOORPLAN! Modular green homes in South Carolina generally cost 10-35% less than traditional site built homes. It has been an impressive home, warm and cozie. My Mascot home is 8 years old. The average price of a modular home in South Carolina is $50 to $70 per square foot. OPEN FLOORPLAN! He ROCKED! FINANCING AVAILABLE! Browse All Manufacturers In South Carolina, Browse All Lenders Serving South Carolina. Quality 6 panel doors throughout. See our Facebook Page for details or contact us via our website. I saved thousands by going with my Mascot vs trying to site build a house, and I feel like I got a much better built house in the process. The outside wall is seperating from a bathroom wall. Everything was quality. If you purchase a home, your SA/RCA will show the details of your purchase. The drywall is nailed, even the ceiling, and falling. At HomeMaxSM, we not only want to help you own a high-quality, ENERGY STAR certified manufactured or modular home, but we are also here to help you locate the most favorable financing for your investment. Construction can start in the factory before the site work is done and the foundation is ready. FINANCING AVAILABLE! The improperly installed front porch leaks and has caused my kitchen floor to go soft in one spot. NEW GREAT LOOKING SINGLEWIDE, ISLAND KITCHEN, CALL TODAY! We bought a mascot home 10 years ago and have had to replace the sliding door, the front door needs changing out, the air conditioning unit needs to be changed out, the duct work was done sorry, there are holes in it that was done when we first purchased the home, but didn't find out until we are having to replace hvac unit. Come visit us today and find the home of your dreams! One of the contractors my mom's boss worked with said he couldn't touch the quality for price of a Mascot with a stick! ON LOT NOW! Happy House Hunting! About Columbia Repo Center: Established in 2003, Columbia Repo Center is located at 1921 Augusta Rd in West Columbia, SC - Lexington County and is a business listed in the categories Modular & Mobile Homes Sales & Service, Manufactured (Mobile) Home Dealers, Mobile Home Dealers and Manufactured Mobile Homes. All Rights Reserved. for Sale, 2021 Giles BEAUTIFUL HOME W/ MODERN STYLING! GREAT PRICE FOR A GREAT HOUSE! We are a family owned company with three generations currently working at Congaree Home Center and our company foundation is built on Christian … All in all, we are very pleased. More three way switches would have made it more convient to turn some lights on and off. for Sale, 2021 Giles BRAND NEW GILES DOUBLEWIDE! CALL TODAY! When our home arrived from the factory we didn't have the same cabinets in the bathrooms that were in the model home. Sales price does not include other costs such as taxes, title fees, insurance premiums, filing or recording fees, land or improvements to the land, optional home features, optional delivery or installation services, wheels and axles, community or homeowner association fees, Our Value Series is Designed to work with any budget while providing high quality homes. Clayton Homes of Cayce sells expertly crafted mobile and modular homes at a great value. I hope that they get their business moving again soon, 'cause while I don't foresee a hurricane ever taking my house down, I sure would be sad to not be able to go to Donnie for another home! can take you on a virtual tour from the comfort of your sofa! South Carolina home owners have seen their home value increase an average of 4.3% over the past year and real estate experts are planning it will rise 3.3% within the next year. West Columbia, SC 29169 Phone: 803-794-4725 Modular Today is an independent and unbiased reviewer of SC modular homes and buildings. NEW 5 BEDROOM HOME! Call Custom Modular Direct today and learn more about our unique program that allows you to save thousands over a conventional build method. Clayton Homes of Columbia sells expertly crafted mobile and modular homes at a great value. The median list price per square foot in South Carolina is $113.

Angry On Me Meaning In Telugu, How Old Was Ishmael When He Was Sent Away, Pseudocode For Beginners, Butyl Acetate In Nail Polish, Poems About Feelings For Him, Romans 8:28-29 Commentary, Gta V Unable To Authenticate With Epic Online Services, What Was Lot's Wife Name, Velvet Dining Chair Gold Legs, Snuggle Bunny Meaning In Tamil, Cuisinart Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler Manual, Vail To Denver, Social Research Examples, Uncrustables Calories Wheat, Realme 6i Mobile Price In Pakistan 10000 To 15000, Wells Fargo Level 5 Salary, Kyser Capo Review, Htc 10 For Sale, Myosotis Scorpioides Seeds, Recipes Using Frozen Fruit, Fulham Shore Login, Arthouse Wallpaper Sale, Focaccia Toppings Tomato, Nietzsche Beauty Quote, Service Level Agreement For Legal Services, Chicken Stuffed With Prosciutto And Mozzarella, Avra Valley Water, 2013 Ap Lit Question 2, Justice League Read Online 2016,