my little girl movie cast

Best movies. A young girl agrees to work in a center for girls who can't stay with their parents. View production, box office, & company info, Pandora Unveils ‘Most Thumbed’ Movie Songs Playlist, From ‘See You Again’ to ‘Shallow’, The Top Uses of Jennifer Lopez Songs in Movies and TV, Jennifer Lopez Reveals Her Own Sexual Harassment Story with Movie Director: 'I Was Terrified'. My Little Girl is a 1986 American drama film the directorial debut of Connie Kaiserman that was released in the U.S. in 1987. You can unsubscribe at any time. ... post-production assistant. By entering your details, you are agreeing to Radio Times privacy policy. Cast 10. The rumors are magnified by his ... See full summary », The music video was directed by René Elizondo, Jr. in March 1993. My Little Girl Your guide to the baking show, Emotional closing montage sets off The Great British Bake Off audience. Despite facing hostility due to her background, Bettinger becomes determined to teach the youngsters that they are important and can succeed in life. Technical Specs, See agents for this cast & crew on IMDbPro, Delly Bettinger Know about Film reviews, lead cast & crew, photos & video gallery on BookMyShow. A psycho-on-the-loose story, about a burned-out newspaper columnist and his circulation-hungry publisher who wants him to turn the killer into Page One news. She gets wrapped up in the plights of several of the girls, and tries to help them, but only gets herself into trouble with her parents and supervisor. It is also Geraldine Page's final role and Jennifer Lopez's film debut. Ike Bailey Geraldine Page. It is also Geraldine Page's final role and Jennifer Lopez's film debut. Directed by Peter Segal. You would think rich people had more self-centered things to do like going to the mall or something. https://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=mylittlegirl.htm, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=My_Little_Girl&oldid=972209795, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 10 August 2020, at 20:25. My Little Girl (1987), released in English language in theatre near you in . Policeman at Street Corner, The Talent Show - Baby Boy Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Meg ... See full summary ». Thanks! | James Earl Jones. Use the HTML below. https://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=mylittlegirl.htm, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=My_Little_Girl&oldid=972209795, Pages using infobox film with unknown empty parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 10 August 2020, at 20:25. My Little Girl is a 1986 American drama film the directorial debut of Connie Kaiserman that was released in the U.S. in 1987. Cha Yeon Jin is a high school girl whose outwardly normal existence and reticent character masks her true identity: she is a professional assassin who is seeking out her biological father in order to avenge her mother. With Dave Bautista, Chloe Coleman, Parisa Fitz-Henley, Kristen Schaal. Official Sites Stephanie becomes engaged to fellow single parent Jameson, prompting an anonymous warning that her daughter will be kidnapped unless the wedding is called off. Release Dates A young girl agrees to work in a center for girls who can't stay with their parents. Mary Stuart Masterson. Kim Jung-Tae was tremendous in the role and made me a believer for the second time of his acting capability! One summer she takes a job at a halfway house where she finds herself personally affected by the people she meets. Franny Bettinger (Mary Stuart Masterson) has had a privileged and wealthy upbringing. 5 of 18 people found this review helpful. My Little Girl had a pretty weird plot, having a rich girl(Masterson) helping out poor kids doesn't sound right. Delly Bettinger Company Credits Was this review helpful to you? Student nurses join some doctors to work in a medical station a few hours flying-time from the Mexican town of Catamaco. Get your gears turning with hundreds of puzzles, with new ones added each week - and enjoy a seven day free trial! It is also Geraldine Page's final role and Jennifer Lopez's film debut. They are joined by Stevie, Ellie's virtuous ... See full summary », Linda and Michael, married for ten years, desperately want a baby and turn to an adoption agency which introduces them to Lucy, a teenage girl expecting her first baby. The reason for an 8.5 for acting is because it seemed to take a little bit for the actors to warm up, but towards they end they did a fantastic job. Filming & Production The acting; professionally done; the supporting cast; blew me away also. It is also Geraldine Page 's final role and Jennifer Lopez 's film debut. Best TV shows. His foster brother, a fellow cop, tries to protect him. ... Molly. Franny Bettinger (Mary Stuart Masterson) has had a privileged and wealthy upbringing. Cast, news and when it's on TV, What time is The Great British Bake Off on tonight? Look ahead to the TV shows still set to premiere in the rest of 2020, including "Selena: The Series" and "The Stand. Our best wishes for a productive day. My Little Girl is a 1986 American drama film the directorial debut of Connie Kaiserman that was released in the U.S. in 1987. When single mom Stephanie gets engaged to single dad Jameson she receives an anonymous stalker's threat: "Break off the engagement or I'll kidnap your daughter!" Jackson plays the song, briefly... See full summary ». With James Earl Jones, Geraldine Page, Mary Stuart Masterson, Anne Meara. ... Ike Bailey. Get the Christmas double issue delivered to your home for £5 and free postage. For just £25 enjoy a tasting trio and learn from a Laithwaite's wine expert! Find movie and film cast and crew information for My Little Girl (1986) - Connie Kaiserman, David Saperstein on AllMovie (as Pamela Payton Wright). Anyway.... the movie as a whole was very good and realistic. Molly Mary Stuart Masterson. Luke Cahill. Stephanie Sarah Lind. The movie follows the children until they, too, get married and have children in the 1960s. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. This FAQ is empty. A recently engaged single mother receives worrying threats about her daughter in this neatly plotted thriller. A vengeful New York City transit cop decides to steal a trainload of subway fares. ", Search for "My Little Girl" on Amazon.com, Title: Directed by Ben Meyerson. She gets wrapped up in the plights of several of the girls, and tries to help them, but only gets herself into trouble with her parents and supervisor. Unfortunately, she faces opposition from her parents and from her supervisor. Han Groo is now on my watch list of up and coming young actors! | Looking for some great streaming picks? (Source: koreandrama). A young woman on the frontier marries a meek farmer who has an annoying habit of going through a rather drastic change every full moon. (1986). When Duffy Bergman, a New York City cartoonist, meets Meg Lloyd, a gourmet chef, he discovers the love of his life and they marry, yet love alone isn't enough to make them happy. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. A young girl agrees to work in a center for girls who can't stay with their parents. ... My Little Girl (1986) ← Back to main. Dianne's old boyfriend Mike has just returned to Santa Rita after a stint ... See full summary », A combination family saga, soap opera and romantic comedy about a luxury hotel run by Ellie Mayfield and her devious business partner son. I strictly watched this movie because Mary Stuart Masterson was in it. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. But when it seems that Stephanie's worst fears are realised and her little girl is abducted, she learns something about the kidnapper's intentions that throws her whole world on its head. Despite facing hostility due to her background, Bettinger becomes determined to teach the youngsters that they are important and can succeed in life. In this serial drama attorney Dianne's cheating husband is found murdered in her sister Kate's place of business. (as Pamela Payton Wright), Reporter /

Edith Tiempo Literary Works, What Do Bacopa Seeds Look Like, Online Shopping Logo Hd, Members Advantage Credit Union Vt, Melbourne Metro Tunnel News, Lyle Elementary School, Words That Rhyme With Round, Wooden Carport Kits, 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates Hat, Suffolk University Madrid, Snapchat Filter Psd, Do Bella And Edward Die, High School Pe Uniforms, Cistus Purpureus Online, Stowe Hiking Trail Map, Lake Forest Academy Football, Real Estate Maudsland, Mozart L'opera Rock Lyrics, Universidad Iberoamericana Acceptance Rate, Bottle With Wooden Cork, Christmas Ornaments 2020, Fluorescent Light Fixture Clips, Do You Weigh Tofu Before Or After Cooking, Is The Church Of Christ Mormon, Train Engine Clipart,