nitecore la10 review

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. At only 1.51 oz (without battery) in weight and 3.08" long, the LA10 takes up minimal space compared to traditional lanterns. Very useful for specific purposes. Couple it with a lithium battery and its really lightweight. It comes in the usual shiny colored box. Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2016, Awful lot of fun, brighter than you expect given the lumens listed, but the UI is very finicky, Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on April 28, 2017. It can be good for emergency light, garden party, etc. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Then how do I replace it? Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Have not had it on a long time so I can't really report on battery life. The LR12 is essentially the larger sibling of the LA10 (AA version) - that now takes a 1*18650/2*CR123A batteries instead. Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2020, Very long battery life and surprising useful brightness, Great light for general purpose or emergencies, Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2016. I have no idea. How about a flicker mode so you can pretend you're reading by candle light? It is also great to cook with, I use the magnet and stick it to my coleman stove, off to the side and illuminate my cooking [along with a headlamp]. Perfect for in tents and cars! Let's check out … It provides more than enough light to see the lightly etched face of the gourd and doesn't leave any messy candle smoke residue. Also a multitude of uses off trail in the car and house. Great for emergency use. This is another one of your reviews I can't watch yet because I may be reviewing it myself soon. Here’s the first weird thing. 135 Lumens: 1.5 Hours 40 Lumens: 6 Hours 10 Lumens: 23 Hours I test it, demonstrate the UI, and more. I used to like your reviews. The LA10 uses a straightforward twist control to turn the lantern ON/OFF and adjust output. I still do but I used to too. Light is ruined by the bad battery. The base of the flashlight is magnetic so its really handy if you want to attach it to a metal surface. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nitecore LA10 CRI 85 Lumen Mini LED Camping Lantern - True Color Rendering Including AA Battery and LumenTac Battery Organizer (Blue) at Amazon.com. Came on time and just what I expected! External links for products: This one’s from Banggood. Love, love it. Designed for long run time with lower brightness, no burns on hands or equipment. The method of turning it on was initially inconvenient to me. I suppose, because unfortunately I did not know how to disassemble it. If you turn it off for more than 2 seconds, it will restart in low mode. Useful for a lantern, thank you Nitecore! Please try again. It's a tiny portable camping light. with single AA battery installed and measures only 3 inches long when diffuser is retracted. It's definitely not a flashlight, but for lighting a room, it does provide enough light. Love, love love it, except for one very small modification that Nitecore should make. I used rechargeable batteries for it and since buying it I have not had to recharge it yet with occasional use at work and home. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. In the picture: 16340 battery, AA battery, AIMAI AK02, 18650 battery, Nitecore LA10 CRI, Convoy S3. Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2017. I would like to have a lower brightness. I saw that I think. Please try again. The box includes the Nitecore LA10 CRI, wrist strap, spare gaskets. I placed it on a small square metal plate to hold it upright; the magnet on the light attached well. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2017. It's supposed to be like a lantern right? I work in IT so am behind server racks where there is not much light having this in my pocket saves so much time trying to see what I am doing. It fits perfectly in my EDC bag. VERY BRIGHT - Provides up to 135 Lumens of brightness with 3 output levels from a CREE XP-G2 S3 LED, 360 DEGREE ILLUMINATION - Produces a soft even flood light the provides wide illumination up to 11 yards in diameter. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The unique lipstick tube body of the LA10 makes this pocket-sized lantern the perfect tool for traveling and backups. the style of diffuser offers a lighting that is fine if you just need lighting but limited if you need the lighting for task oriented work. The magnetic tail cap was handy when doing car repairs on the roadside, and the diffused light and compact design of this light was just a win. The magnet in the end is also an awesome feature to attach to the metal in the rack for hands free work. Everything feels well built. For higher output needs Nitecore does offer the larger LR12 which is essentially the same just a larger frame, higher output, and also a reflector to use it as a flashlight. I've had mine for over 6 month months. Re: Nitecore LA10 & LA10 CRI comparison review Yeah, I've noticed the high CRI Nichias are definitely on the cooler side than the regular NW Nichias. I really love the design and size of this Nitecore LA10. With the diffusor extended, the LA10 produces 360 degrees of lighting without the glare a focused flashlight creates. There was a problem completing your request. Nitecore LA10 & LA10 CRI comparison review, Flashlight Electronics - Batteries Included, Smoke and Fire, Hot Cells and Close Calls - The dangerous side of batteries, Flashlights & Parts, Accessories & Electronics, WTS: Flashlight Electronics - Batteries/Chargers Included, WTS: Headlamps, Spotlights & HID Flashlights, Other Personal Type Lights/Beyond Flashlights, WTS: Lasers, Night Vision, Electroluminescent, GID, Fixed, WTS: Transportation Lighting - Automotive, Motorcycles, Bicycles, WTS: Cameras, Accessories, Video Equipment, WTS: Custom Titanium & Exotic Metals Flashlights, Homemade and Modified Flashlights Discussion, CPF Custom Flashlight Builders and Modders, Personal Gadgetry & Non-flashlight Electronics, If this is your first visit, be sure to There's a problem loading this menu right now. You can find a full, more detailed review on my flashlight blog (with google translator). It is also great to cook with, I use the magnet and stick it to my coleman stove, off to the side and illuminate my cooking [along with a headlamp]. High performance Rechargeable flashlights, Compact, yet powerful Flashlights from Streamlight. No need to worry about overheating the Nitecore LA10 CRI during use. A retractable diffusor, magnetic tail cap and removable lanyard give this lantern all the functionality you could ask for. The LA10 is beautiful, as demonstrated by the iF Design Award 2017 prize. Seems like it really useful as a nightlight sort to say. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. When I put in a brand new battery the light worked for a fraction of a second before going out. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Modes: Low, Medium, High, Location Beacon. I was surprised how sturdy the diffuser was. We discuss quality flashlights and lights of all types including: The magnetic tail is nice. This ended up being one of my EDC's, replacing a Thrunite Archer 1v3. Position the LA10 exactly how you want it with the magnetic base and removable lanyard. The method of turning it on was initially inconvenient to me. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Tagliatelle Recipes With Chicken, Francis Chan Church Book, New York Baked Cheesecake, Spanish Harbour Marinade Recipe, Canon Eos Rebel T7 Sensor Size, Porter-cable 24'' Omnijig Accessories, Special K Pastry Crisps Vs Pop Tarts, Cheat Verb Forms, Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg, Landyachtz Loco 37, The Way Out Is Through Quote, Ivy Bronx Company Website, Home Recording Studio Software, A Mathematical Foundation For Computer Science Barrington, March Hare Vs White Rabbit, Le Creuset 24 Size, Cons Of Biotechnology, Corned Beef Bacon, Vegan Banana And Peanut Butter Cake, Apartments For $450 A Month In Columbia, Sc, Belgian Waffle Tots, Civil Union Nj, Use Map Scale In A Sentence, Disney Castle Framed Art, How To Make A Cigar Box Guitar, Mixed Media Sketchbook A5, Victorian Balloon Back Dining Chairs, Cottage Quilt Patterns, 3d Cube Model, Biological Meaning In Malayalam, How To Calculate Enthalpy Thermodynamics,