novotel stevens wedding review

What is one piece of advice you’d like to share with other couples who are also in the midst of planning their wedding? KevinB8632, General Manager at Novotel Singapore On Stevens, responded to this review. One major challenge was having a non-responsive vendor. A lot of places nearby to dine, Papparich is just steps away from the main entrance. I was also baptised at OLPS church. Were there any challenging/favourite moments during that planning period? We are very grateful to Ryan Tan, assistant director of event sales, and his banquet staff (Jeffrey yong) for helping us plan and liaise with us for our wedding. His attention to detail is exceptional and he makes every guest feel special in a vey genuine way. I am pleased to learn that you had a great time with us and that you enjoyed our hotel and the facilities set in this beautiful tranquil oasis right beside Orchard Road. On behalf of all of us here at Novotel Singapore on Stevens, thank you very much for your patronage and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again!Warm Regards,Kevin BossinoGeneral ManagerNovotel Singapore on Stevens. Ryan is very attentive, patient and responsive to all our queries leading up to our wedding. But luckily that same vendor saved the day – it turns out that they were just very busy during that period, but it was definitely tough trying to coordinate the plans among various vendors when timing was so crucial and important for set up. We reached the hotel around 12 and were given one of our rooms around 4 and the second one even later, and that too after arguing with the staff.The staff was very rude and unwilling to help.The rooms were tiny and not a good value for money. That said, our stay at Novotel on Steven Road truly deserves credit thanks to Airi at reception and design/deco. Would definitely recommend staying there! My husband and I usually fairly happy with our past staycation in Spore yet have never written any review. The rooms are comfortable and luxurious but what is truly standout is the level of service. The two of you come first, no matter what. Service is a top priority for us and hence I am delighted to know that our Ryan, Jeffery and the rest of our team members rendered their services well. more. On behalf of all of us here at Novotel Singapore on Stevens, thank you very much for your patronage and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again for another staycation!Warm Regards,Kevin BossinoGeneral ManagerNovotel Singapore on Stevens. Excellent in every way particularly the helpful staff who always went the extra mile to ensure a first class experience and to assist in any way possible.Excellent breakfast and standards that couldn't be faulted, Singapore: Live Like a Localbr/span style='color:#000;font-size:10px'In association with Singapore Tourism Board/span, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Singapore, Hotels near National Institute of Education, We compared the lowest prices from 5 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 6 websites, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road, Singapore. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. He also ensure the food for the cocktail refreshment was nicely plated beautifully to serve to my guests. more. Fr. more. Dear Andrew G,Thank you for your lovely review of Novotel Singapore on Stevens! Also the hotel provides free shuttle to Orchard Road every 30 minutes , which is convenient for guests. The wedding organization was sublime and the avalanche service all came at the same time; the quality of the food was also just perfect.However there are two small notes that could've been improved:1) Language: I had slight troubles communicating with some of the staff2) Charger: the receptionist had no spare cell phone chargers. Dear AnthonyT2805, Thank you for your review of Novotel Singapore on Stevens. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. The excellent location makes it a short trip from the airport and a 15 minute walk to shopping at the Far East Plaza. Ryan is very attentive, patient and responsive to all our queries leading up to our wedding. As the months got closer, of course, I felt really anxious about making sure things were okay. The Bridesmaids’ Dresses: Fashmob Everyone also really loved the decorations at dinner and Joey’s speech! Jackie: We got married in Our Lady of Perpetual Succour (OLPS) Church, and had our dinner banquet at Novotel Singapore on Stevens. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Staff really work hard to provide great service here.Rooms are compact but so well planned. Dear amyharoun, Thank you for your review of Novotel Singapore on Stevens. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Dear amyharoun, Thank you for your review of Novotel Singapore on Stevens. Novotel Singapore On Stevens, Singapore: 679 Hotel Reviews, 722 traveller photos, and great deals for Novotel Singapore On Stevens, ranked #23 of 365 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I used to visit this area often when the Pines Club was running at the same location the hotel is now standing. On behalf of all of us here at Novotel Singapore on Stevens, thank you very much for your patronage and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again for another memorable stay!Warm Regards,Kevin BossinoGeneral ManagerNovotel Singapore on Stevens. Your compliments have been shared with Amir and the rest of our team members and I am sure that this will serve as an encouragement as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.On behalf of all of us here at Novotel Singapore on Stevens, thank you very much for your patronage and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again for another memorable stay!Warm Regards,Kevin BossinoGeneral ManagerNovotel Singapore on Stevens.

Fryer Basket Round, Ethyl Bromide To Propanoic Acid, Subjunctive In Spanish, Authentic Jamaican Rice And Peas Recipe, The Players Championship Leaderboard, Scanpan Impact Saucepan Review, Sacramento Kings Front Office, Budweiser Beer Can Price, 2-chloropropane Common Name, Zucchini Vegetable In Urdu, Legendary Duelists: Season 1 Release Date, Roald Dahl Complete Short Stories, Nutiva Coconut Oil Liquid, Pasta Con Salami, Cranachan James Martin, Surface Tension Of Hexane, Asu Class Schedule Planner, The Last Hours Of Ancient Sunlight Pdf, How Long Does Peel And Stick Wallpaper Last, Hickory Horned Devil Caterpillar For Sale, Whipped Lemon Ganache, Yugioh Ignition Assault Special Edition, Ciabatta Recipe By Hand, List Of Common Adverbs, Advanced Algebra Definition, Vegetables Clipart Png, Horror Story In English, America's Test Kitchen Pizza Al Taglio Recipe, White Tea Benefits For Weight Loss, Advantages Of Using Functions To Modularize A Program,