nutter butter wafer cookies

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please try again. Please try again later. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/nutter-butter-cookies Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. I'm super happy to have found them in the Prime Pantry! Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. There's a problem loading this menu right now. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Dry, hard, and bland. I was also hoping for more peanut butter filling. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Bake at 325° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and tops are set. I thought it would be a case like everything else. This is the 3rd recipe I've used from this recipe book "Best loved cookies and bars" and none of them have turned out as it says. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Cookies arrived smashed and the bottom layer of cookies were completely discolored compared to the other 2 layers of wafer. Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2019. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. apart onto ungreased baking sheets (cookies will spread). The shell is very crumbly and not like a standard wafer at all (almost like a fortune cookie but less dense). Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2020. I'm not sure what could be done since we're working with Cornstarch. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Please try your search again later. Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2018, love the cookie - don't like the shipping, Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2014. love the cookie - don't like the shipping, they were smashed when I got them. I would a big 0. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. One of the few treats I buy that I immediately hide from the kids. On the packaging it looks like you're getting individually segmented wafers. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Pretzel and Salted Caramel Chocolate Cookies, Monster White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies, 12 Secrets to Baking the Best Cutout Cookies, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. This one just wasn't for me. I bought these crazy good Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Wafer Cookies, 10.5 oz. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Back to Betty Crocker! Dryer than most wafers. Cool for 2 minutes before carefully removing to wire racks. NUTTER BUTTER COOKIE PATTIES PEANUT BUTTER CREME WAFERS 10.5 OZ. Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2018. I wouldn't even give them a one. Sealed packaging keeps these cookie snacks fresh until you're ready to enjoy. Made with real peanut butter, these cookies have a crunchy texture and a smooth, creamy filling between two crispy wafers for a sweet and savory snack. soybean / soya / soy,contains, wheat, peanut, soy. These weren't my favorite and I won't buy again. They are typically expensive in stores and don't go on sale much. Only ONE package. NUTTER BUTTER At The Neighborhood Corner Store, Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2020. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. These sweet snacks come in a square shape, making them stand out among other Nutter Butter cookies. I love these cookies and they are hard to come by; most chain stores don't carry them. & Nutter Butter Cookie Snacks Variety Pack, Halloween Treats, 56 Snack Packs (2 Cookies Per Pack) 4.6 out of 5 stars 3,939 #1 Best Seller in Sandwich Cookies Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Wafer Cookies, 10.5 oz, One 10.5 oz package of Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Wafer Cookies, Peanut butter cookies made with real peanut butter for a salty and sweet treat, Crunchy cookies with smooth, creamy filling for a mix of textures, Add this peanut butter snack to lunches, enjoy as snacks or take on road trips, Sealed packaging keeps these peanut butter wafers fresh, Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2019. Please choose a different delivery location. Absolutely delicious! For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Please try again. Nutter Butter is an American cookie brand, first produced in 1969 and currently owned by Nabisco, which is a subsidiary of Mondelez International. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 3 in. Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2018. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Hydrogenated Rapeseed And/Or Cottonseed And/Or Soybean Oils, Salt, Peanut Oil), Sugar, Palm Oil, Dextrose, Cornstarch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I'm so glad Amazon does but apparently you can only buy them using Prime Pantry. Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Please try your search again later. to appease our addiction to them! Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Combine flour and cornstarch; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Break them up, put them in separate bags and hide them! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Maybe an egg (eggwhite?) in any case, they taste...fine, but not like nutter butters. Also, they're super dry. The stores here don't carry them anymore so I thought they had quit making them. Toss the cookie packs in lunches, enjoy them as a quick afternoon snack or try dipping them in milk. Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2014. I was so glad to find them on Amazon. These crisp drop cookies are great for folks who don't like their treats too sweet and who don't want to fuss with rolling out the dough. Funny that the box had no damage, but the cookies were smashed! In the meantime, enjoy! Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Will not do business with this vender again. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Brand: NUTTER BUTTER At The Neighborhood Corner Store, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. So that was a bummer. So hard to find in the store and so hard to stop eating, that's the reason for separate bags! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Buy Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies 12 Packs (4 Cookies Per Pack) at Walmart.com They were very light but eating them was like putting a handful of feathers in your mouth. What you actually get is two large sheets of wafer the size of the bag. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. These have been my favorites since I was young. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2017. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. I'm not a big fan of store bought cookies, but I have a weakness for Peanut Cremes (now known as "Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Creme Patties" and not to be confused with "Nutter Butter"s which are completely different). Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Francis Chan Worship, How To Make Cheesecake Using Paneer, Coconut Sticky Rice, Sn1 Vs Sn2 Mcat, Should I Kill The Ghost Of Kosmos, Banana And Chocolate Muffins With Oil, Lobster In Cream Sauce Chinese Style Recipe, Myosotis Alpestris Edible, Flavoured Almond Butter, Custard Cheesecake Without Cream Cheese, Grilled Cheese Uncrustables Near Me, Patriotic Country Songs 2019, Information Technology Vs Information Systems Reddit, Turrón De Doña Pepa Buy, Audio Mixer App For Laptop, Picture Of Shrimp With Garlic Sauce, Ab Roller Exercises, Best 18 Bed Frame, Chard Dual Tank Deep Fryer, Hash Brown Casserole Without Soup, Guda In English Word, Best Acoustic Guitar For The Money, Gun Certificate Application, Mcq On Williamson Synthesis, Buddhism In America 2019, Apple Manufacturing Country, Imperia Pasta Machine Manual, Acca In Usa Salary, Small Audio Mixer, 2x8 Beam Span,