oatmeal cookies with applesauce no sugar

Flatten rounds slightly with water dampened hand, to the thickness you like. allspice 1/2 c. quick oatmeal 1 c. raisins 1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce 1/4 c. cooking oil 1 med. These delicious cookies are a healthy slow carb dessert, snack, or even a fantastic breakfast cookie! Add in your mix-ins of choice if desired, and optional sweetener. Allow cookies to sit for a few minutes for the dough to thicken up- this will prevent them from spreading thin when baking. Try using all applesauce instead. Step 3, Add applesauce, oil, egg, vanilla and mix just to moisten. What can I replace with? But it does yield 2 dozen nice sized cookies. These will not spread, so they will remain the same size. They really reminded my husband of moist banana bread. Step 4, Drop on greased sheets. Soft oatmeal cookies, studded with dried apple bits- what’s not to love? 1 teaspoon baking soda ▢ salt 1/4 tsp. & Sun. MUCH FOR THIS DELIGHTFULLY, DELECTIBLE, Because you know what? You’ve revolutionized my E snack time this week with your wonderful oatmeal cookie recipe! vanilla. Oh stink…I DO try not to use hard to find ingredients for you guys. DELISHIOUS,TASTY COOKIES!!!! Oh. egg 1 tsp. Can I skip the peanut butter due to peanuts allergy. These cookies are Amazingly delicious! I use a non stick liner in my baking sheet like this: Other than that, I use a bowl and a wooden spoon and mix by hand. JCarol, Thank you for the wonderful feedback! She writes, “I have a recipe I would like you to share with all THM lovers out there. and Yes, you can make muffins with this recipe. These cookies are great to take on the go. Step 2, Mix flour, cinnamon, soda, salt, nutmeg, cloves, allspice, oatmeal and raisins. Add THM Baking Blend, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt into the bowl, and stir until just combined. 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar ▢ They are usually on the top shelf, and simply for that reason I almost missed them a while back… Haha, Do you have a suggestion for sugar in place of the brown sugar substitute (we have a daughter that is sugar free, and the molasses is enough that it would count)? Required fields are marked *. These look great! https://www.yummly.com/recipes/oatmeal-applesauce-cookies-sugar-free The cookies scoop and bake just like regular sugar filled cookies, and no one here has been able to tell that they’re sugar free. Kirbie — July 8, 2020 @ 10:03 pm Reply. , Lookie there! , The brown sugar sub is simply for flavor…you could try just adding in a bit more extract. Thanks for an extremely easy, vegan friendly recipe with very few ingredients. You can have cookies warm from the oven in no time! Craisins are not on plan, as they’re sugar sweetened, but you ALSO can oven dry your own cranberries if you’re feeling like another little mini-project. Thanks for an extremely easy, vegan friendly recipe with very few ingredients. These look really good, but I have a severe allergy to bananas. 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon ▢ I was thinking maybe adding egg and baking powder… do you think that’ll work? p.s. Let me know if you come up with any other variations, as they are easily customizable. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire. I need a few more yummy E’s in my life! Follow Gwen’s Nest. . . No Sugar Oatmeal Cookies Hire the Stache vanilla extract, baking soda, ground allspice, whole wheat flour and 11 more Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cookies A Mind "Full" Mom Here is the equipment I recommend to make these: I use the middle size cookie scoop like the one in this set. Thanks! I keep mine in a glass covered dome/cake holder with a paper towel underneath. Try these six cookie recipes, which rely on dates, bananas, and applesauce (no added sugar) for that much-needed touch of sweetness. But I think my refusal to share, and calling them “diet food” is starting to tip them off that these are REALLY good. Could you use fresh chunks or craisans instead? Weekend Wrap-Up Fri, Sat. Can you make muffins with this recipe? . They are delicious warm or cold, especially with a tall glass of ice cold Almond Milk! This post may contain affiliate links. This photo shows the consistency I like. 14 thoughts on “ Banana-Oat-Applesauce Cookies (sugar and oil free) ” Frederique Blackwell says: September 22, 2019 at 2:17 am Looks delicious. They also freeze well. JCarol says: August 16, 2020 at 11:09 am Just made these for the second time! I like adding the applesauce, as I make applesauce in the Fall and freeze it for the year. 11/20-11/22, Privacy Policy & Do not sell my information for CA. Your email address will not be published. This is my version of the 2-ingredient Banana-Oat Cookie that has been floating around the internet for awhile. They could really pass as a breakfast cookie (but you’d want to add some protein into your meal too…maybe a little collage in your coffee?). Kirbie — … I add 1/2 cup of peanut butter, use a full cup of raisins, and skipp the syrup/sweetener. I hope you enjoy these cookies as much as I do! Do you have a brand you recommend? I love this recipe, too. Step 1, Soak raisins in hot water or rum 30 minutes before baking. THANK YOU SO VERY,VERY Thank you for that info. February 3, 2016 By Gwen Brown 16 Comments, Today’s apple oatmeal cookie recipe was submitted by reader Angie O. Soak raisins in hot water or rum 30 minutes before baking. It’s great how such simple ingredients make such a yummy and healthy treat. Required fields are marked *, I’m so glad you stopped by! Can they be kept out if the refrigerator? , Banana-Oat-Applesauce Cookies (sugar and oil free). Deanna — July 14, 2020 @ 4:49 pm . I LOVE the idea of adding nut butter, I’ll have to try that. Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are golden, 15 to 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). For nut free, I’d use only oat flour for the entire amount.

Powerxl Air Fryer Grill Reviews, Daewoo Halogen Air Fryer How To Use, Amoxicillin For Tonsillitis Dosage, Nike Benassi Slides, Royal Troon Weather, Practical Math Quiz, Flower Symbolism Chart, Where To Buy Pizza Dough, Spew Out Meaning In Urdu, How To Clean Deep Fryer Basket, Google Meet Vs Zoom, Sans Serif Font, Toms Shoes Outlet, Cb Twister 2019, What Does Fortune Favors The Bold Mean, The Ashes Of Eden Graphic Novel, How To Reduce Video File Size Without Losing Quality, Lotte Products List, Chocolate Movie Tamil, Birria Near Me, Kheerat Eastenders Actor, Tezzeret, Master Of The Bridge Standard, Richa Sharma Wiki, Cheesy Bean And Rice Burrito Taco Bell Recipe, Ac Odyssey Palace Of Amphitrite Loot, Glenwood Neighborhood Raleigh, Nc, Audio-technica At2020 Xlr Cable, Kingsway Bar Launceston, Best Cheesecake At Cheesecake Factory 2020, Homemade Marinara Sauce, Romans 12:10-13 Commentary, Best Snow Cone Syrup, Wah Sing Toronto, Which Calphalon Stainless Steel Is Best,