obsidian islands cultist clue

Alternatively, there is also the Assassin's Creed Odyssey guide for everything else this massive game has to throw at you.. Sparring with Roxana Items: Pirate Waistband (Legendary Waist, Pirate Set), Letter to Sokos (Cultist Clue). Fight in the conquest battle - … It does not matter which side you choose. … Podarkes the Cruel is the second cultist from the Delian League, and can be exposed by engaging in a side quest. Sokos: One clue will be discovered after killing Asterion. One of the Kosmos cultists has the clue condition "Weaken the Obsidian Islands to draw Sokos into a naval battle" or something like that. Azumi 1 year ago #1. Pausanias is the cultist. Just take a look at the map (? Weaken the larger one, start a ship conquest battle, and the cultist will be there. Will this generate the sea conquest battle with the cultist? #5. paintio. Oct 26, 2018 @ 8:58am If you hover over a region it says its name on the bottom right. Obsidian islands cultist; User Info: Azumi. I have the option for the conquest battle. This includes killing soldiers of the ruling faction, burn war supplies, loot nation chests, and murdering the nation's leader in … Cultist Name Cultist Faction Clue Locations if not found on other cultists Cultist Location; Elpenor: ... Pirate Islands - Cave of Ares Found inside and at the end of the cave. Obsidian Islands side quests guide. Trigger a conquest battle on the Obsidian Islands to reveal him. Silver Blur. It will be a naval battle and Sokos will be one of the opponents. Kill Melanthos to get the clue related to the Mytilenian Shark. During the fight at sea you’ll be able to attack Sokos on his ship, revealing a clue to the next member of the group. Then you have to weaken the Obsidian Islands (Hydrea and Melos). There are only two obsidian islands. This includes killing soldiers of the ruling faction, burn war supplies, loot nation chests, and murdering the nation's leader in … Clue: The Cultist is facing a rebellion on Delos. Then, you have to reach the place presented in the picture above - dive and search the chest to get the clue. For him to reveal, you need to weaken the Obsidian Islands until you can do a Conquest Battle, and then participate in one. The Mytilenian Shark – The clue for this Cultist is found in a lootable shipwreck called the Palace of Amphitrite. If Lagos was killed in Judge, Jury, Executioner, there will not be enough evidence and the player will be exiled from Sparta--guards will be hostile in Sparta. #4. Unlock Quest: Letter to Sokos (Clue) Level: 29. To lure out this cultist, you’ll first need to weaken Melos and take part in the Conquest Battle. This video is guide to finding the Cultist Clue in Scavengers Coast in Achaia. The clue that is dropped by Asterion will inform players that they need to weaken the Obsidian Islands before they will find the next cultist. Description: This Cultists sails on the sea near Samos island. The clue that is dropped by Asterion will inform players that they need to weaken the Obsidian Islands before they will find the next cultist. If you want to explore a different region, head back to our Assassin's Creed Odyssey side quests guide for a full list of the different regions. Does it still matter which side I … The Octopus. Weall i've completely weakened their nation power and nothing's happened, nor have I been allowed to ID this cultists yet. I have brought down Athenians nation power on Obsidian islands to zero. The Octopus: You will get the clue to reveal this cultist off of Sokos's corpse. Next step is to join the Obsidian Islands Conquest Battle, it doesn't matter which side (Athenians or Spartans) you will fight for.

Dewalt Tools On Sale, How To Use A Griddle On A Gas Stove, Cabrales Blue Cheese Near Me, Benzene To Meta Nitro Acetophenone, Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil Mini, Pronunciation Of Jasmine, Cherry Cake Recipe Without Almonds, Thermal Conductivity Of Acetone, Whynter Arc-12sdh Air Conditioner Canada, How To Make Fried Chips, 3d Cube Shaded, All-clad Cookware Sets, Rejoice In My Afflictions, Preparation Of Alcohols, Raspberry Dessert Recipes, Ercol Quaker Chair Dimensions, Arimo Font Pairing, Tony Alva | Vans, Lidl Crema Catalana, Cartoon Wallpaper Iphone 11, Soto Terrace House, Mayfair Supper Club Entertainment, Atlantic Records How To Get Signed, Soft Skills Every Programmer Or Data Scientist Should Master, Sporadic Task In Real-time System, Dpw Laborer Jobs Nj,