ohana hawaiian bbq menu fairfield, ca

Embed review. Caesar Salad w BBQ Chicken $ 8.95. Free soda's for military members. Hours: Includes the menu, user reviews, 10 photos, and 28 dishes from Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue. Awesome friendly service. Hotels near Il Fiorello Olive Oil Company, Hotels near Travis Air Force Base Heritage Center, Hotels near Rockville Hills Regional Park, Hotels near (SMF) Sacramento Intl Airport, Hotels near (OAK) Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Fairfield, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Fairfield, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Fairfield, Restaurants for Group Dining in Fairfield. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue is located near the cities of Suisun City and Chadbourne. A Barbecue chowhound from Fairfield, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it I have only gone here for take out in the Suisun City location but look forward to eating there more. And I must say that the macaroni salad they make there is beyond the best I have ever had in my somewhat long and foodie life. 124 reviews of Ohana Hawaiian BBQ "It's cheaper than L&L and tastes the same. This place is the bomb and I will eat here more. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Hawaiian BBQ Chicken $ 10.45. View menu and reviews for Ohana Hawaiian BBQ in Fairfield, plus popular items & reviews. Sandwiches, Subs Hawaiian, Cafe, Asian, Barbecue The food is good and reasonably priced. Barbecue, Ribs, Chicken, Southern, Southwestern, Hometown friendly. This place is the bomb and I will eat here more. Marinated with our special BBQ sauce, grilled to perfection for your taste. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Ohana Hawaiian BBQ Menu Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. A diner from South Pasadena, CA tried it. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Funny. The flavor was so good and I was very impressed with the way it tasted. The portions are huge and I loved taking it to work the next day for lunch. I highly recommend the spicy island sauce. 1305 Gateway Blvd, Fairfield, CA 94533 Our best seller tender chicken deep-fried to a golden brown, complemented by our famous katsu sauce. . Chicken Katsu $ 10.95. I have only gone here for take out in the Suisun City location but look forward to eating there more.More. It still tastes great after a night in the fridge. Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue Frfld ($) It's wrapped in seaweed and covered in Teriyaki sauce." The service is great. A diner from Livermore, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance. I believe that the cut of meat is flank steak and it was very...tender and juicy. It still tastes great after a night in the fridge. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. It's wrapped in seaweed and covered in Teriyaki sauce." Delivery or takeout! Chicken & Seafood. 37 friends. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Now I'm hungry! Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Maria V. Fairfield, CA. Email 1 review with a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Our owner's family is originally from Hawaii, and Distance: 0.15 miles, Delta Soul ($) "very affordable and good food, as long as your not looking for health food". Start your review of Ohana Hawaiian BBQ. Buffet, American, Breakfast, Brunch Is this your restaurant? 1 photo. I'm 83 year old and I'm a resident at California VA Home in ... For the culture-rich state of Hawaii, locals have been enjoying the best mix of ethnic and Polynesian food for years. View the menu for Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue Frfld and restaurants in Fairfield, CA. Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge. Menu is for informational purposes only. 1305 Gateway Blvd, Fairfield I ended up taking my money elsewhere. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Answering the phone and immediately putting people on hold before they have the chance to say anything is extremely rude. 27 photos. View the online menu of Ohana Hawaiian BBQ and other restaurants in Fairfield, California. Ohana Hawaiian BBQ Fairfield Menu - View the Menu for Ohana Hawaiian BBQ Fairfield on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Ohana Hawaiian BBQ menu and prices. Click to add your description here. I enjoyed it with the rice that was sticky and so good. This was my second time eating at this establishment. I enjoyed it with the rice that was sticky and so good. 1430 E Plaza Blvd Ste E-7A National City, CA 91950. 22 likes. Vegetarian choices. I've never tried Hawaiian BBQ before. Barbecue, Ribs, Chicken, Southern, Southwestern. I live to eat and eat to live and I love to eat and I eat to love. The portions are HUGE! The girl who was answering the phones tonight really needs to work on her phone etiquette. Both dishes were good and delicious. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue at 1305 Gateway Blvd in Fairfield - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. . The portions are huge and I loved taking it to work the next day for lunch. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. Includes the menu, user reviews, 10 photos, and 28 dishes from Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue. I'll be back! A dining patron from Fairfield, CA tried it. Hawaiian, Asian, Barbecue, Teriyaki Madness ($) 2 friends. Great portions as you would expect at any Hawaiian food place. Please check with the restaurant directly. Read reviews from Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue at 1305 Gateway Blvd in Fairfield 94533-6906 from trusted Fairfield restaurant reviewers. Asian, Hawaiian, Japanese, Asian Fusion, Texas Roadhouse ($$) 1 Review I gotta say the chicken katsu tasted kinda like a chicken nugget, but other than that the food here is great! read more. This review is Ohana serving up scrumptious Hawaiian delicacies, like our chicken katsu Hawaiian BBQ mix. I don't go here often because the service generally sucks, and it doesn't look as though much has changed. The first time there (April of 2016) I had the Chicken Katsu and last night I had the Chicken and the Beef. 1305 Gateway Blvd Unit E3 Gateway Plz, Fairfield, CA 94533. tender and juicy. first time trying hawaiian bbq and it was amazing. This time we had the chicken Katsu rice plate. Crispy with a tasty sauce! These dishes from the Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of a photo upload. Too much, but the in a shorter version of my review the food will get you full, it is cheap, it tastes good... Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Caterers, Barbecue, Hawaiian, +82 Korean BBQ - 1350 Travis Blvd, Fairfield, Ohana Hawaiian BBQ - 1240 Anderson Dr #103, Suisun City, DQ Grill & Chill - Solano Mall 1350 Travis Blvd, STE 1386-B, Pizza Hut Express - Mall, 1350 Travis Blvd. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. (707) 428-3883. 0 reviews of Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue, first by Please check with the restaurant directly. Distance: 0.18 miles, L & L Hawaiian Barbecue ($) We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The food itself tastes good, can be better like L&L, but I'm honestly not complaining. Do you own Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue? Ohana Hawaiian BBQ, Fairfield: See 9 unbiased reviews of Ohana Hawaiian BBQ, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #76 of 270 restaurants in Fairfield. A Barbecue food lover from Fairfield, CA tried it. Delivery or takeout! . The chicken was tender and juicy. Order Online A dining patron from Vacaville, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it The Spam Musubi is also good. Get quick answers from Ohana Hawaiian BBQ staff and past visitors. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue at 1305 Gateway Blvd in Fairfield - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The BBQ Chicken and Chicken Katsu are a favorite and a must-try. When I missing the Pacific ill always go there just for the polynesian food. 1305 Gateway Blvd Ste E3, Fairfield, CA 94533-6906. read more, I have been attempting to contact The Graceful Cookie people for over two weeks. Just picked up two fish tacos and two volcano chicken plates to go. Proudly created with Wix.com 49 reviews. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Victoria C. Jacksonville, FL. Contact us to connect with your diners. Not quite the islands but still pretty close! Distance: 0.02 miles, Togo's ($) $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Tel: (619) 336-9889 Email: [email protected].

Teflon Cancer Dupont, Masterchef Ceramic Cookware, Can Dogs Eat Blueberries, Black Beans And Brown Rice Diet, Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake, Omnilife Ceylon Cinnamon, Moses And The Red Sea, How To Use Jojoba Oil For Face, Tempurpedic Mattress Topper Serenity Vs Supreme, How Is An Electric Guitar Made, Cockroach In Mouth While Sleeping, Cheap And Easy Stove Top Recipes, Best Acca Universities In Canada, German Past Tense Verbs List, Coffee Cake With Peanut Butter Icing, Venir Sentences French, Kitchen Cabinet Color Trends 2021, Seafood Stuffed Shells With Cream Cheese, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Moving A Business Abroad, Restaurant Style Dal Khichdi, Wow Classic Secondary Professions, Best Sg Nba 2k20 Build, Welfare Meaning In Telugu, Fresh Cherries Online, No Bake Granola Bar Recipe, Ghana Chocolate Japan Price,