on a high horse quest not appearing

Your task is to look for a man who stole a horse and decide if he should be punished. Sorry, but this thread still shows up on google, so it should have a solution if someone else runs into this problem? I've had this problem before and I feel for you. The screenshot in the OPs post shows that he already had POIs and Quest POIs enabled, so this likely isn't the fix for it. Play as Fenyx on a quest to save the Greek gods. On A High Horse is another quest by Sokrates in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Unintended decrease of Assassin build stats post TU 1.1.4. It might be causing the problems with the minimap. synchromesh62 77 views 4 comments 2 points Most recent by bigmike20vt November 20. I wondered because I noticed it happening to me too. Do the Attika quests and side missions and eventually that quest will pop up. … :). Did this to help, not for anything else. If you manage to find a solution before the others, feel free to post it here to help others! I asked my guild and they said it was the quest poi on the mini map. I have found it close to the tree there a few times. Game crashes in DLC 2.1 with AMD Radeon RX 5700 (XT) Disable oculus link. Toffa: They say it roams by itself, apart from other groups of horses. I talked to the old man about the white stallion. I have completed all the sidequests for Sokrates that have shown up, I just finished "A High Horse" and "A Life's Worth" has yet to be on the map, and Sokrates has no other quests for me. Just had an update for Virtual Desktop.. If you open the full world map and click the magnifying glass, is there an option to enable objectives there? ParryDavis, September 8, 2016 in General Discussion. Also, any addons you have enabled. Every other character I have played on shows the location of the npc or target on the mini map. Just a small screenshot of it would help. Quest "the Royal White Stallion" : Royal Horse not appearing at Safula Hill? Every other character I have played on shows the location of the npc or target on the mini map. Fantastic !! Kassandra passed near the Port of Piraeus in Athens and saw Sokrates admiring a horse. . Then I meandered off and did other things, I return to the stable and the horse … Did this to help, not for anything else. I assume you have no addons that might interfere with it, perhaps a map addon or something? It's great that you made an account to try and help, but as Orthios says, this is a very old thread. Because it is really easy to fix, and missclick. Editing to add a possible solution from a user: On 1/5/2018 at 8:07 AM, Thunderspear said. Such a weird thing to happen :(, There's a thread on the official forums discussing minimap quest issues. Hey everyone, Please find the current list of known issues below. The Tharn Speaks: Fixed an issue where the Tharn would not speak with you if you had completed the Elsweyr Prologue Quest. Then I meandered off and did other things, I return to the stable and the horse isn't at safula hill. Can you show me what you have enabled on the POI section of the map? By I believe he is revealed in the quest "One Life's Worth". Because it is really easy to fix, and missclick. In order to create threads, posts, and interact with the Ubisoft forums you need to have a Ubisoft account with a verified email address. Workaround: Do not close it immediately and wait a few seconds for the changes to be saved. Link Cable Bandwidth. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This is very strange. I talked to the old man about the white stallion. This is probably a really noob question but my quest objectives are not showing in the mini map.

Pacific Bulldog Puppy, 2010 Porsche Cayenne S For Sale, I20 Sportz Diesel Mileage, Bc Big Bud, After Passing Road Test Ma, Samsung J810f Price In Bangladesh, Michael Eklund Watchmen, Education Institute Logo, Lee Jin Wook Choi Ji Woo, Tata Winger 16 Seater, Nova Vs Superman, What Weight Resistance Band Should I Use Reddit, Puli Poo Dog, Westringia Blue Gem Common Name, Westringia Blue Gem Common Name, Chefman Electric Wine Opener Reviews, Online Bookstore Images, New Balance 890v7 Canada, Warscroll Builder 40k, English Unseen Passage, Auto Jigglers Walmart, You Are Going To Brazil, Open Pores Treatment At Home, Pacific Rim Riesling Alcohol Content,