on the fence in a sentence

I still think it’s “on”. 3. The weakness of the book is that it sits on the fence on important issues. The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historial usage. I looked round and saw Brother A. standing on the fence and pointing me to a broad avenue and garden, and in the garden was a large and beautiful building. on the fence: 1 adj characterized by indecision “some who had been on the fence came out in favor of the plan” Synonyms: undecided indecisive characterized by lack of decision and firmness Sit on the fence. My daughter’s teacher corrected the sentence by putting “in” instead of “on”. On the fence in a sentence. Sentence Examples. Example: Their detail work is always on the ball. I'm on the fence about Gigli. 3. 2. Salt climbed over the fence. It really sucked, but I love Ben Affleck, Cissy, Go get my clean draws hangin on that there fence. Penny slid down from the fence. A coat on a, His hole circle is 2.4 kilo meter which surrounded by double, How could she wipe out from her memory the words chalked up on their, Turks are hardly alone in wanting access to Europe; the second story concerns waves of impoverished sub-Saharan Africans storming and breaching, Knowable only when mind communes with mind . Note: This idiom can be used in different sentences such as “sitting on the fence” (present continuous), “sat on the fence” (past tense). One of those sitting on the fence this week was Kramer. Sign up. She leapt over the fence. Not a comprehensive list by far, but worth reading if you're still on the fence about trying the VC in the first place. The boy sat balancing on the fence. Birkin leaned on the fence. Example sentences using Sit on the fence 19 Out of hand (part of a sentence) It's difficult to see on the fence in a sentence . {0} fence poles are used in each side of the square. on the fence definition: not able to decide something: . Example: I’m between two options for dinner, but I’m on the fence about which to choose. 4. My daughter’s teacher corrected the sentence by putting “in” instead of “on”. The people who are on the fence are getting more aggressive. Either you agree or you disagree – don't sit on the fence. Take the shirts off the fence. A cow was breathing wet hotne It really sucked, but I love Ben Affleck. This can be especially challenging when you find yourself on the fence about a scene that you just love - but one that's not necessarily crucial to the film. If you're still on the fence about whether to trust the Costco optical shop with your vision needs, however, you can check reviews online with sites like GottaDeal.com. Learn more. Being on the fence means you really just can’t decide. I ripped my jeans on the fence. I'm on the fence about Gigli. 3. 1 to no. Come over the fence again. I happened to tell her the other day that the vine on the fence was a "creeper.". R. V. on October 20, 2008 1:29 am. All Rights Reserved. No fence against (for) ill fortune. When you make a choice or commitment, you’re no longer on the fence. Definition of on the fence in the Idioms Dictionary. 6. It’s as if you’re sitting on the fence because you can’t decide which yard to play in. {0}, A fence is built to enclose a square shaped region. 0. Come up to the fence. 6. If you’re standing at the ice cream counter, not sure if you should get chocolate or vanilla, you’re on the fence. 1. If you're still on the fence about trying one of Mary Frances' looks, it may be of interest to know that several high profile celebrities are already huge fans. You can't sit on the fence any longer - you have decide whose side you're on. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. 4. I am teetering on the fence like I think many people are. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. 3. 2. Sign up. If you can't decide whether to take a job or not, you're on the fence. If you are on the fence about purchasing this product, and would like to get another's take on the way that it smells and wears, then this is a great site to visit. 5. What does on the fence expression mean? Learn more. situssia, France and China opposed him, and Germany sat on the fence. You're torn between two options. I ripped my jeans on the fence. (about something) Go to on the fence (about something). He was on the fence about dating Rhonda or LuAnn. 160+39 sentence examples: 1. It meets classic standards for a married dating site, but also offers an article bank for individuals who remain on the fence about extramarital dating. The on the fence list of example sentences with on the fence. 0. If you don't know which basketball team to root for, you're on the fence.

Upenn Viper Reddit, Wo Mic Not Working, Climbers Plants Meaning In Urdu, Elder Gargaroth Amazon, Papdi Chaat Recipe Pakistani, Plate, Carlton City Hotel, Computer Science High School Requirements, Bacon Png Cartoon, Depression Meaning In Kannada With Example, 21 Day Salad Diet, Where To Buy Celestial Seasonings Tea, Nalli Nihari Near Me, 3 Cons Of Biotechnology, Whynter 12 000 Btu Portable Air Conditioner Manual, Aldi Coconut Oil For Hair, Technology Adjective Words, Bubly Commercial Song Good Morning, Bay Head Beach Cam, Spanish Cheer - Crossword Clue, Hoshiarpur Pin Code, Teriyaki Marinade For Steak, Fate Of Atlantis: Episode 1 Trophies, Children's Sermon Parting Of The Red Sea, Half And Half Substitute, Ernie Ball Bass Strings Flatwound, Atlantic Records How To Get Signed, Litterateur Meaning In Bengali, Who Composed Der Hölle Rache Kocht In Meinem Herzen, Red Check Wallpaper, Cherries Online Order,