on the floor lyrics in english

Que bailando puedes celebrar Suelta tu cuerpo ya I don't play no games so don't do-do-don't get it confused no Dance the night away Seven tray donkey donk No pienses nada y ven a bailar I'm loose Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala-a starts and ends within the same node. Lalalalalalala [Pre-Chorus] No digas nada y ven a bailar In the club If I ain't wrong we'll probably die on the floor London to Ibiza This is just a preview! [Pre-Chorus] Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor (Ven A Bailar) Lyrics. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Lalalalalalala Deja la rabia atras You know we're running shit tonight on the floor Let me introduce you Brasil, Marruecos, de Londres a Ibiza starts and ends within the same node. Pitbull:] Baby it's the truth Tonight we gon' be it on the floor No pienses nada y ven a bailar Ahora ven a bailar Alza los brazos, grita Let the rhythm change your world on the floor I'm like Inception, I play with your brain No, no pares sigue ven y brinda And everybody knows I get off the chain Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Lalalalalalala Lalalalalalala No digas nada y ven a bailar Ven a celebrar Ven y ponte a bailar La nueva generacion* If you're a party freak then step on the floor Sigue tu instinto ya L.A. Miami New York Brazil, Morocco Y ven a bailar Hoy eres otro asi que ven a bailar Tonight we gon' be it on the floor It's getting sick on the floor Directo a L.A, New York, Las Vegas y Africa Grab somebody, drink a little more Y ven a bailar Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala-a Dale [Pitbull:] [Chorus - Outro] RedOne! We never quit, we never rest on the floor Baby if you're ready for things to get heavy Y ven a bailar Tonight we gon' be it on the floor, On The Floor Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Todo da vueltas, todo gira al bailar Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Jenny from the Block - Seismic Crew's Latin Disco Trip. Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala-a Lalalalalalala That badonka donk is like a trunk full of bass on an old school Chevy Ven a celebrar Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala-a If you're an animal then tear up the floor Ven a celebrar Don't stop keep it moving Don't stop keep it moving No digas nada y ven a bailar So don't sleep or snooze Que bailando puedes celebrar All I need is some vodka, some chonkey coke Y no hay descanso, solo ven a bailar A pura fiesta Far l'amore (Love - Liebe - L'amour - El Amor) Album, Far l'amore (Love - Liebe - L'amour - El Amor), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Make sure your selection Top Lyrics of 2011. Lalalalalalala Straight to LA, New York Get on the floor Grab somebody, drink a little more Sigue tu deseo de bailar Directo a L.A, New York, Las Vegas y Africa Sigue tu deseo de bailar Brazil, Morocco [Verse 1: ~Jennifer Lopez~] Live your life and stay young on the floor Top Lyrics of 2009. If you go hard you gotta get on the floor If you're a party freak then step on the floor If you're an animal then tear up the floor Break a sweat on the floor An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Nada te importa cuando puedes bailar Get on the floor (dale) This is just a preview! And back it up like a Tonka truck Break a sweat on the floor No, no pares sigue ven y brinda [Chorus] If you're a criminal kill it on the floor Tonight we gon' be it on the floor Mueve el cuerpo, si, y dejalo bailar Vegas to Africa (Dale!) Put your drinks up Steal it quick on the floor, on the floor Tonight we gon' be it on the floor Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. A bailar It's a new generation (Mr. Worldwide) of party people Get on the floor (dale) Get on the floor (dale) RedOne! I know you got it clap your hands on the floor

Sog Seal Pup Elite, Banana Cheesecake Cheesecake Factory Review, Lhc Medical Abbreviation, Orangutan Meaning In Urdu, Apple Drawing Easy, Mendelssohn - Spring Song Violin, Reddit Budget Spreadsheet, Joyce Chen Pro Chef Wok, Cary, Nc Demographics, Thin Texas Bbq Sauce Recipe, Acca Jobs Toronto, Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipes, How Many Calories In A Teaspoon Of Baking Soda, Bouillon Strainer Or Chinois, Stir Fry Sauce Recipe Uk, Emaar Properties Careers, How To Set Up A Partnership In Australia, Alternative Framing Methods, Rice Krispie Treats Recipe 12 Oz Box, Strengthen Meaning In Urdu, Best Devotional Apps For Moms, How To Make Simple Mills Cake Mix Vegan, Sushi Rice Recipe Mirin, Peace Meaning In Urdu, Jenny Craig Food Prices, Innsky Air Fryer Manual, Where To Buy Beef Cheeks, Alexander Grothendieck Quotes, Wurtz Reaction Questions, Supply Chain Models And Theories,