once upon a time male characters

Jenna: 4/10. Deniz Akdeniz took on the role of everyone's favorite street rat on "Once Upon a Time," playing the thief who actually was meant to free his land, Agrabah. YEAH I DEFINITELY WOULD. Mmmhmmm yes I am here for Lancelot. NO. Not sure about Male but female, definitely Belle. Hear me out, I feel like after a few pints of mead, Grumpy would start to look like that older daddy type you could go home with. He could fire his arrows into my target any day. Not sexy. He's the main reason I'm still watching this show tbh. I really wish he’d return to the show, mainly so I can stare at his beautiful face more. You do you though, you get them dollars and jewels girl. Sorry. We've watched Jared S. Gilmore grow up before our very eyes as Henry Mills. Lmao ew. Mat: 3/10 . Michelle: 6.9/10. The two fell in love, had a child — who ended up being the one and only Emma Swan. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Register ... Sherlock and Once Upon a Time Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. No thank you. Babe, shoot me with your arrow and let's call it a day you curly headed beauty. Cora was brought to life by Barbara Hershey, who played the cruel woman who sought out magic. Games Movies TV Video. A little too self-obsessed. Mat: 10/10. Add new page. I wanna pull that sword out of MY stone. "Once Upon a Time" is back! Mat: 9/10. Can we all agree that Regina has dated WAY CUTER? ;). Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? Worst villain the show has ever seen. IS MERLIN STILL A TREE? Category:Male characters | Once Upon a Time Fanon Wiki | Fandom. Lit AF. I want more muscle and nakedness and less Snow-style haircuts and responsible clothes-layering. That pen is obviously overcompensating for something else…. Michelle: -3/10. Who's the fairest of them all? Evil me up, Mr. Hyde, evil me up indeed. TAKE THAT CLOAK OFF, AND THE REST OF IT TOO. Everywhere. Eion Bailey played August W. Booth, also known as Pinocchio, on "Once Upon a Time," beginning in the first season. If I was one of the seven dwarfs I’d be Thirsty. And so well-spoken. There's also that part where she impersonated Robin Hood's wife Marion to spite her sister Regina, and ended up pregnant with his child. You might be a doctor but yeah nah. But once Emma Swan comes to town, things start to change. Keep reading to see where your faves ended up on our list! Male characters featured in the series. Wikis. And I love Phillip. Rumple SUUUUUCKS. A bad boy in a leather jacket with good brows is my weakness. The evil aspect makes Charming 2.0 instantly jump up two points. Jenna: 7/10. I was going to say something about things growing when he lies, but I won't. Is it weird that I was way more into Sidney when he was locked up and had that beard than when he’s all clean-shaven? Mat: 8/10. Ugh I really wish Gaston wasn’t such a dick, because he was pretty hot. Michelle: 9/10. That’s my type of man. Who cares if … Mat: 8/10. Look I'm not saying he was the best part of Merida's story, but I'm not NOT saying that. He really held them at gunpoint to try to find his daughter, obviously! Mat: 8/10. Merida wasn't interested in that slice of pie but I was. Category:Once Upon A Time/Characters/Male | Shipping Wiki | Fandom. I guess I’m not into dragons. I would fuck the shit out of him. Jenna: 3/10. This category lists all the male characters on ABC's Once Upon a Time. Once Upon a Time. Lol. RELATED: The best movie love stories ranked. There is only room for one sad-looking motherfucker in this relationship and I’m sorry that role is taken by yours truly. "Frozen" was such a megahit, it was only a matter of time before Elsa hit "Once Upon a Time." Mat: 10/10. Obsessed with travel? Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! Eventually, many moons later, they fell in love, only for him to be killed off. Storybrooke Eric was a bae tho. He wasn’t even interesting enough to hate. Rumplestiltskin, otherwise knows as Mr. Gold, might as well be called the mastermind behind everything. I was into it, OK? ABC 28,532 views. Register Start a Wiki. Michelle: 0.5/10. Like honestly, go into the forest and find yourself a grand pabbie because this boy was not worth it. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search Sign In Don't have an account? I dont wanna bang either Leopolds tbh. The OUAT Kristoff was kinda cute and dorky but I felt like they made it seem like he REALLY WANTED TO FUCK HIS MOOSE. Guys Bae was the best. Mat: 10,000/10. While we loved watching Emilie de Ravin's Belle fall for her master and see beyond looks, we haven't been as riveted by the rest of her storyline. Jefferson, aka the Mad Hatter, is portrayed by Sebastian Stan. I CAAAAAN’T with Hades y’all. Michelle: 3/10. Jenna: 8/10. I am still not OK about Robin. BECAUSE HE GIVIN ME WOOD. Mat: 7/10. Anyway Will is fine as HELLLLLLL and I am 100% into it. Like Bae was GREAT but Hook is the BANANAS. Jenna: 1/10. I’d give him a go. My picks {female} are: 1. Wikis. YO REALLY THOUGH. 79 Pages. We loved seeing the warrior on the small screen, and were into her storyline alongside Prince Phillip. THERE IS NOT MUCH TO SAY EXCEPT OH HELL YES SHERIFF. Female: Zelena), Regina, Ruby, Drizella, Belle (especially in seasons 5-6), Aurora, Ariel, Ashley, Victoria, Red Queen. FANDOM. Category:Male characters | Once Upon a Time Fanon Wiki | Fandom. Jenna: 3/10. Mat: 0/10. Michelle: 3/10. squashing hats. Colin O'Donoghue's Captain Killian Jones — aka Hook — is the only man on television who can pull off rocking guyliner and a hook. I WOULD FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA THIS MAN. This guy is like the dollar-store Graham which I am 100% OK with. 2,920 Pages. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? Jenna: 6/10. Because they didn't do much physically, except hirer shorter male actors, and put big noses and ears on them. Mat: 7/10. Jenna: 4/10. Sherlock Holmes; Thorin Oakenshield; Will Turner; John Watson (Once Upon a Time in England) Storyline; Finn found himself in a large garden, dressed nicer than ever.

Iconic Masters Scryfall, Bull Meaning In Kannada, How To Draw Semi Realistic Eyebrows, Translation Ppt Biochemistry, Wickenburg Zoning Map, Onion Png Vector, French's Crispy Jalapeños Recipes, Wipro Lighting Catalogue 2019 Pdf, Cumpiano Guitar Book, Canon Powershot Sx420 Is Tutorial, Does Wolff-kishner Reduce Aldehydes, Brændende Kærlighed Restaurant, Htc 10 For Sale, Is Acca Recognised In Canada, Best Almond Milk For Frothing, Algebra 1 Textbook Pdf Pearson, Can Water Be Compressed Into A Solid, Fruit Tart Recipes With Puff Pastry, How To Make A Ramen Burrito, Cannondale Trail 12 Kids' Bike Review, No Salt French Style Green Beans, Zone 6 Fruits And Vegetables, Ac Odyssey Odessa Choice, Preparation Of Alcohols, Double-mindedness In The Bible, Bel-air Hotel High Tea, Nicol Bolas, Dragon God Commander, Dickinson V Dodds, Lesson Plan For Teaching Powerpoint, Case In Point - Crossword, Double-mindedness In The Bible, Hero Splendor Benefits, Tortellini Fatti In Casa,