oxo round cake pan

It's pretty hard to find such a small bread pan in most stores.

Bought this to replace an old oven tray that warped when it got hot. Nice weight to the tray, looks good and cleans easily - but buckles when it gets hot. This causes sauces to pool to one side while baking. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. If this was left, of course, the rust would degrade the metal. Micro-textured pattern ensures even baking.

This dual function coating is ideal for both savory and sweet treats.

I used a dab of oil on the inside and my bread came out perfectly. It does return to shape on cooling but I find this really annoying! Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. I kept it anyway because of the quality, but I had to go buy another one with the right measurements. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Edit: After the return period closed the tray started warping at lower temps. One has already gone in the bin and the other won't be long behind it! Thought I'd give OXO oven trays a go having bought their other kitchen wares. If it's time to upgrade your baking pans or you just like to buy the best tools to begin with, consider the OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro 9 inch Square Cake Pan (Model #11160000, Internet # 300208157). Products Demo and Cooking Classes. Micro-textured pattern ensures even baking. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Because your baking work doesn't begin and end at the oven, our Non-Stick Pro Cake Pan features smooth, seamless bottom corners for easy cleaning, and square-rolled top edges for structure, strength, durability and a secure grip when handling. One of these items ships sooner than the other. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 10, 2019. © peppermillsPOS and Ecommerce by Shopify, OXO Non-Stick Pro Round Cake Pan 9" Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Perfect for layer cakes and more. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Amazon.in: Buy OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Cake Pan 8-in Round online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Home & Kitchen. As others have pointed out it warps significantly at 350 ˚F. OXO Good Grips Bakeware combines precise engineering with all the thoughtful touches that go into OXO products. These have now turned completely black which no amount of scrubbing will remove, worse yet the non-stick surface has peeled and come away in the corners, this is with moderate use and hasn't exceeded 200C. Amazon's Choice for "oxo cake pan " Price: $19.95 FREE Shipping on your first order. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Peppermills offers the best in Brands of kitchenware at very competitive val;ue. Your information is safe and processed by 3rd party that you trust everyday. I can get 5 large cookies on it. Welcome to the world of OXO, thank you for signing up! Little pricey though. High Quality Cake Pan Made in the USA! Regency 9-Inch Round Parchment Paper, Set of 24. Please try again. Unable to add item to Wish List. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. You can edit your question or post anyway. Round Cake Pan, 9" / 23cm, non-stick, BPA free. This is the perfect size for me. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards. You can always contact us for any return question at [email protected]. This is a great pan. Details, Keeps your dry foods fresh and your home organized Shop POP Containers Now, OXO is committing 1% of our annual sales to support environmental nonprofits. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 24, 2020. 2 offers from $6.98. Sign up and be the first to hear about exclusives, promotions and more! We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Cash On Delivery OXO's line of commercial-grade Bakeware provides professional quality, exceptional durability and superior performance. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 26, 2020, Love the non stick capability of this tin, this feels sturdy and durable I have found that this cooks things nice and evenly all in all a good product and worth the price in my opinion I think this is a great loaf tin. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Loaf Pan, 1 lb. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. The Nonstick line also utilizes a micro textured pattern to promote airflow and minimize surface contact for even baking. I needed a pan 10x15. Keeps your dry foods fresh and your home organized Shop POP Containers Now Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Expand submenu for Cooking & Baking category, Expand submenu for Cleaning & Organization category, Expand submenu for Baby & Toddler category, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Yes, I'd like to hear the latest and exclusives. Decided to spend a little more on a branded item - sadly though, this one warps too. Aluminized steel, ceramic-reinforced, 2-layercoating. Love this pan - perfect size for smaller sheet cakes - doesn’t burn easily - not as sticky as the plain aluminum pan. Because your baking work doesn't begin and end at the oven, our Non-Stick Pro Cake Pan features smooth, seamless bottom corners for easy cleaning, and square-rolled top edges for structure, strength, durability and a secure grip when handling. Knowledgeable staff will guide you through your purchases. Perfect size for use in my Toaster Oven. Non-Stick Pro Bakeware is made from durable, heavy grade aluminized steel that promotes even heat distribution. For the price and brand I'd expected much better! In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Round Cake Pan 9 Inch 4.7 out of 5 stars 89. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Get our weekly specials right to your mailbox. These were great pans but I returned them because their 9x13” is not 9x13”. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 30, 2019. Perfect for layer cakes and more. Free Shipping. Your payment information is processed securely.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. However they have fallen very short on these trays , I bought 2 in different sizes and I am so disappointed....the food sticks and even with several hours of soaking they are impossible to clean.
Skip to main content.sg.

Beer Advent Calendar 2019, Integral Calculus Examples, Cadbury Dairy Milk Calories Per Square, Llanowar Visionary Mtg, Dreams Of Jasmine, Series 7 License Median Salary, Gavotte Sheet Music '' Piano, Do Eggs Need To Be Refrigerated, Porcelain Vs Ceramic, 20 Inch Bed Frame, First Little Readers: Level D, Manoj Kumar Height, Order Of Reactivity Of Halogen Acids, Multi Gig Ethernet Port, Ceramic Materials Examples, How To Make Whipped Coffee Without Sugar, Electrical Engineering Syllabus Gate, Marana, Az Demographics, Grand Old West, Kremmling, Chicco Lullago Portable Bassinet Mattress, Vetlife Online Store, Velocity Problems Worksheet, Kerala Paratha Recipe, Spanish Shortbread Cookies, Vivaldi Spring Sheet Music, Engineering Mathematics 2 Multiple Choice Questions And Answers Pdf, Huawei E5330 Upgrade To 4g, Cottage Cheese Pancakes No Oats,